Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Not that they really need it, but did any of the allied races receive any big updates?

Really love how some races got just a MOUNTAIN of love (Night Elves and Tauren for instance) while others were seemingly just an after thought (Pandaren and Undead: The no skeleton look is from the chinese client)

"One of the most anticipated things coming with the pre-patch"

Yeah. this is what I've been hearing too.

/facepalm

Undead main customization option is a chinese client option??

I feel very disappointed as a forsaken fan since vanilla. Personally I wanted to see other more interesting options for the race, such as: Jawless female, posture option, tongue colors options, more masks, more deformities, skeleton face, or maybe tatoos even.

7+ Year Old Account
    Humans, Night Elves and Tauren won

The other races got pretty dissapointing customization options

I have been a big critic of Blizzard for a while but I personally think the new character creation screen and the options is some really nice work. Now if they can make the actual game more fun they might just get back some of the players that gave up on WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Tauren finally get new totems?

Thank you for the inadequate overview of my race.

It's like you just had an intern take 3 random screenshots of the old customization options.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Artisan Riding has been removed, which means players can upgrade from Expert Riding (150% Flying Speed at Level 30) directly to Master Riding (310% Flying Speed at Level 40). Characters that have learned Artisan Riding will continue to have 280% Flying Speed.
    So if you have a toon with 150% flying you can go straight to 310% flying thus saving 4k-5k gold per toon. However, if you went from 150% to 280% you get to spend another 4k-5k to buy 310%? Sounds really dumb and should just make it so you get 310% if you bought 280%.

Yay for the Horde getting High Elves in all its glory.

let it be known from this day onward..azeroth is politicly correct and you can now be any race and any color

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Horde kinda got dicked over in this round of customizations I’d say.
    Orc and tauren options are up there with humans and night elves in terms of quality. Tauren in particular got an absolute ton of stuff.

Trolls got warpaint options with separate selectors for face and body.

Undead get three levels of rot and all of their facial options are broken up so you can mix and match them.

Apart from the eye colors options and jewelry for females, blood elves got pretty much nothing. Easily the biggest disappointment for me, since they're one of the most popular races in the game.

Goblins got the existing facial options divided up so they can be mixed and matched.

All the races get at least a few new skin and hair colors, 3-4 new hairstyles, and a bevy of eye color options.

Some of the Allied Races also got minor upgrades. Mostly eye color choice.

On the Alliance side things are pretty similar. Humans and night elves got a ton, dwarves got quite a few, gnomes, draenei, and worgen barely got any. Worgen at least gets the new human options and independent customization for both forms, though.

Hopefully they'll beef up the customization options for the other races in future content patches and keep introducing things like new tattoos and hairstyles.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I hope with all this customization they finally gonna let me play a bald elf.
    This, yes please. I want my naked Highmountain warrior but the best I can do is find semi-nude pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

The animations for most classes are still pretty cringy on the character creation screen. They should take the time to make unique flourishes for each class or just not bother and axe the animations.

I’m not trying to start a Horde vs Alliance bias issue, but looking at the list of things changed it definitely seems like a lot more work went into Alliance races than Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    No boob sliders?

is this really the highlight of this glorified content patch? An improved character creation screen?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    is this really the highlight of this glorified content patch? An improved character creation screen?
    Pre patch’s and content patches really aren’t the same thing they have always had minor actual content normally just a quest line and some mobs to kill and then mostly system changes.

one of the ugliest things blizz has ever made ffs...

More horn options for Tauren, anyone know?