Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    because they are events in uldum and mop that may not continue to happen?
    the reps never go away so the events don't either unless you talk to whichever bronze dragon to change it. same thing with Silithus, Blasted Lands, Tirisfal Glades, Darkshore, Arathi, Teldrassil and any other zone that was altered by anything other than the Cataclysm

He retreats at 10% hp realizing he left his stove turned on at home.

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I logged on and became a zombie and started killing everybody and its the most fun ive had in a decade. I hope they dont cut this because of muh feefees
    Ok, you know what? I don't want them to cut it either, and I appreciate that there's a sense of peril in the world because of the event... But there need to be some defined safe zones and some kind of protection for lowbie characters, especially considering that this patch is probably the biggest change to the leveling experience in the game's history. On PTR, not having a flying mount is a death sentence, and low-level characters cannot get to the places they need to go- my allied race DK I made for testing was insta-ghouled upon Death Gating into Orgrimmar.

I appreciate the fact that people want to have fun with it, but the folks who are ripping into people who are concerned about this should really factor in the leveling changes. It ceases to be fun when it completely impedes the flow of gameplay for a new character.

Nice. Now I will finally know how it felt when Ethan Hawke punched Dr Dre in Training Day

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I logged on and became a zombie and started killing everybody and its the most fun ive had in a decade. I hope they dont cut this because of muh feefees
    I hope they do specifically because you used the word feefees.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaladriel View Post
    Go ask him.
    The good thing is: with this he knows just where to go to find him

Dat Nathanos death cutscene better be juicy

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok, so this means Nathanos was the last villain boss of BFA

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    ok, so this means Nathanos was the last villain boss of BFA
    Nah because the game is in 9.0 now, no longer in BfA "8.XX".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Nah because the game is in 9.0 now, no longer in BfA "8.XX".
    haha true

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    I hope they do specifically because you used the word feefees.
    Blizzard made it so he can't grief others. YOu can pretend that did that due to the use of the word "feefees".

Upon logging in, you will immediately receive a quest to report to Genn Greymane at Lion's Rest in Stormwind.

Welp that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Doesn't strike me as very similar to the Legion pre-patch event yet...
    It's not and won't be. It's another lackluster experience attempting to rehash successful ideals and bleed it dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I wish we had alternative quest, like burning up some night elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    What if I don't want to fight Nathanos or Sylvanas?

I am in the same boat, I want to join them. So I guess I look at as Im sending Nathanos to Sylvanas side and getting that Fat loot at same time.

How is there no Plague-19 mask toy drop?????

Being that Nathanos is a WQ boss, will he reset every week?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    There used to be a loyalist path until Blizzard got lazy.
    You mean literally after the first quest int he swamp of Sorrows, after which we got the same quests always loyalist or rebel alike, killing Sylvanas soldiers, freeing her prisoners and so on with Nathanos simply stating "Yeah good job at playing 4D chess".

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Such bad writing lmao

Sylvanas had barely any forces left, Bwonsamdi is worshipped by the zandalari, whom again are back by the horde. It makes zero sense for her to somehow believe that he is capable of killing him when a literal army hammering down on dazar alor couldnt.
    Except that he had to flee from that army, abandoning Rastakhan in the process and letting him die... and that army had to face both Bwomsandi and Rastakhan, who had a reputation of extremely powerful witch doctor even without Bwonsamdi empowering him with powers of Death. Loa are indeed powerful creatures, but they are not invincible. We've already seen death of many loa during lifespan of WoW.

C'mon man

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    Why is nathanos just randomly hanging out at his house for no apparent reason?

That's his house. He sat at it during vanilla wow as a level 60 elite with his dogs.