Thread: 9.0 = weaker?

15+ Year Old Account

9.0 = weaker?

Am I the only one that thinks they are weaker offensively as holy as of today's patch? I swear things were taking twice as long to die than they did just yesterday. Also I'm hating this change to holy fire being a cast time again. I do remember for the longest time it was a cast time + dot but sheash I've gotten used to it being an instant cast.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You may want to clarify what you are talking about specifically. I think you're talking about Discipline vs. Holy specifically, but it's hard to tell since the only thing you mention is Holy Fire and that could just be a general complaint.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

10+ Year Old Account
    You have two extra dots. What you talking about?

The only thing that I think is missing is the sear aoe, but I'm not entirely sure if Holy was meant to get that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    You may want to clarify what you are talking about specifically. I think you're talking about Discipline vs. Holy specifically, but it's hard to tell since the only thing you mention is Holy Fire and that could just be a general complaint.
    he thinks 9.0 holy is weaker damage wise compared to 8.3 holy.
    change can't wait.

Holy fire has a cast time now because you have SWP back. And holy nova > mind sear for 3+ targets

15+ Year Old Account
    I know that we have SWP & SWD but it feels like it takes longer to kill things than it did before the 9.0 changes. I was dong some quests for Volduni rep just on Monday and was killing things so quickly but Tuesday it was going much slower even with dots on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    I literally said "weaker offensively as holy as of today's patch" in the first line.