Mob scaling broken?

Recently I have been playing just expedition Isles considering that's the only thing I had time to do and it was quite easy ( played on hc). Was able to pull 20-30 mobs and kill them without any problem, never died and never had any issues, but today after the patch I logged on and went to do few expeditions and was unpleasantly surprised when I died like 5-6 times in a single expedition. I was killed by 2-3 elite mobs if I wasn't careful and everything took much longer to kill. I'm I the only one who is having problems now or I'm just imagining things. Haven't tried old raids so I hope it's not the same there...

Hard to say, what class are you running?
    I'm lucky enough to be playing BM Hunter, which is stupidly strong right now and feels amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Recently I have been playing just expedition Isles considering that's the only thing I had time to do and it was quite easy ( played on hc). Was able to pull 20-30 mobs and kill them without any problem, never died and never had any issues, but today after the patch I logged on and went to do few expeditions and was unpleasantly surprised when I died like 5-6 times in a single expedition. I was killed by 2-3 elite mobs if I wasn't careful and everything took much longer to kill. I'm I the only one who is having problems now or I'm just imagining things. Haven't tried old raids so I hope it's not the same there...
    no mate not broken, just corruption that was boosting you has been taken away, note your key phrase "if i wasnt careful" which tells you everything about what corruption did, it made you not need to be careful, just stand in shet with your 100% versa and aoe, shortly after pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that you are a good player..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    no mate not broken, just corruption that was boosting you has been taken away, note your key phrase "if i wasnt careful" which tells you everything about what corruption did, it made you not need to be careful, just stand in shet with your 100% versa and aoe, shortly after pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that you are a good player..... lol
    I didn't had corruption stats other them one item which wasnt that useful. Also was doing them before them and didn't had any issues as well and back then I played on mythic more then on hc.

One of the RFK bosses one shotted our tank when he enraged, so mob scaling is a bit wonky right now