Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are hinting your bets on a resolution or Stalin putting them back...
    Stalin wasn't alive in the 70s when the rules relaxed.

As for Stalin.

This is a picture of the largest orthodox cathedral and national treasure of Azerbaijan, you would be forgiven for having never seen it, Stalin had it demolished in the 1930s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Nazism is essentially pagan as well explained by Umberto Eco
    Because pagan is a catch all...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You keep posting it, but I don’t think you know what it means. I am making specific claims, that your quote didn’t address the first time, nor now...
    You keep arguing Hitler was not a theist, so I'll keep posting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've been successfully derailed in bad-faith. GG.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Stalin wasn't alive in the 70s when the rules relaxed.
    That disagrees with the link I provided...

This is a picture of the largest orthodox cathedral and national treasure of Azerbaijan, you would be forgiven for having never seen it, Stalin had it demolished in the 1930s.
    Different issue... might want to visit the Arminian thread for a reason on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    You keep arguing Hitler was not a theist, so I'll keep posting it.
    He wasn’t, you are ignoring what I am saying, to repeat the same quote... I don’t believe you know what it means...

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Second time today... god damn it...

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    I don't mean to be that guy, but you link was to a site called "russia beyond" and it gave me 3 pop up one kindly telling me I'd won a new Samsung phone....

I've given you litteraly a picture of it without crosses from the early 70s

And a picture of a cathedral stalin demolished under his crack down.

It came from. Stalins 15th party conference and lead to things like.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR...%E2%80%931941)

I wouldn't call shooting priests positive reform.
    Look at the years in your link dude... guess what happened...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-22 at 01:56 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Very true.

Remember there was a member who tried to (and was successful for a while) flaunts a swastika because of its pagan usage. Except their argument was the same the Germany Nazis and Neo-Nazis almost word for word. Nazism has close ties to paganism but I said occult with Heimrich Himmler and his shaping of Nazi ideology in mind. Don't want to make pagans look bad because Nazis adopted pagan beliefs.

Its easily verifiable information too. Weird that some people want to strongly deny it.
    Obviously paganism is not the same as Nazism even more so in neo paganism, but it is clear that Nazism was pagan and that there are neo Nazis who adhere to reconstructionist paganism

He wasn’t, you are ignoring what I am saying, to repeat the same quote... I don’t believe you know what it means...
    He most definitely was. I don't think you comprehend what you are reading.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again, Hitler was specifically Catholic. I don't care what your Trumpkin neighbor told you at work, you're not going to argue facts.
    He may well have been Catholic -- he was certainly born into it -- though the point is he was a theist.
    ...... lol
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Yeah.

So how about we refocus to the issue at hand.

Considering the mounting backlash from the conservative wing of the Church, will Francis stick to his position on this or are we going to get some form of backtrack/reversal?

10+ Year Old Account
    He most definitely was. I don't think you comprehend what you are reading.
    If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be providing links and explaining my self... I would just repeat the same quote... You are as right now, as you were when you called him catholic. You didn’t own up to your mistake then, you won’t do it now. So, other than derailing the thread and calling people Trumpsters, what’s the point?

Lol my mistake was assuming Trumpkins didn't know he was a theist, but even some of them have that knowledge. (Just texted my Trumpkin friend who knows that, yes, Hitler was a Christian.)
    Christian that believed in multiple pagan gods, according to your quote... go back to creating threads lying about your job.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-22 at 01:47 AM.

If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be providing links and explaining my self... I would just repeat the same quote... You are as right now, as you were when you called him catholic. You didn’t own up to your mistake then, you won’t do it now. So, other than derailing the thread and calling people Trumpsters, what’s the point?
    Lol my mistake was assuming Trumpkins didn't know he was a theist, but even some of them have that knowledge. (Just texted my Trumpkin friend who knows that, yes, Hitler was a Christian.)

15+ Year Old Account
    What does ANY of the last 5 pages got to do with the topic at hand???

Personally, I don't give a rats ass what the Pope thinks. How people choose to live their lives in a way that in no way affects your life is not your business, and certainly not the churches.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Yeah.

So how about we refocus to the issue at hand.

Considering the mounting backlash from the conservative wing of the Church, will Francis stick to his position on this or are we going to get some form of backtrack/reversal?
    My bad... sorry... I really have to control my self to not quote scripture at these ass holes... my other resist shields are weak...

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Fran knows the church needs to roll with the times...to remain relevant.
    Of course, I do believe he's also sincere.

He may well have been Catholic -- he was certainly born into it -- though the point is he was a theist.
    of course he was a theist, he believed valhalla, odin and thor, all of this is true as it is also true that communism is an atheistic ideology and in all communist regimes there were persecutions of religious people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    in all communist regimes there were persecutions of religious people.
    But they were not motivated by their atheism.

That disagrees with the link I provided...

Different issue... might want to visit the Arminian thread for a reason on this one...

Second time today... god damn it...
    I don't mean to be that guy, but you link was to a site called "russia beyond" and it gave me 3 pop up one kindly telling me I'd won a new Samsung phone....

I've given you litteraly a picture of it without crosses from the early 70s

And a picture of a cathedral stalin demolished under his crack down.

It came from. Stalins 15th party conference and lead to things like.

The main target of the anti-religious campaign in the 1920s and 1930s was the Russian Orthodox Church and Islam, which had the largest number of faithful. Nearly all of its clergy, and many of its believers, were shot or sent to labour camps. Theological schools were closed, and church publications were prohibited.[1] More than 85,000 Orthodox priests were shot in 1937 alone.[2] Only a twelfth of the Russian Orthodox Church's priests were left functioning in their parishes by 1941.[3]
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR...%E2%80%931941)

I wouldn't call shooting priests positive reform.

You've no proof other than your claim.
    While there's loads of historical proof the refutes you..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You've no proof other than your claim.
    While there's loads of historical proof the refutes you..
    If it's just my claim, why is the topic of his religion hotly debated?

But they were not motivated by their atheism.
    They will be motivated by their atheistic ideology that believed that religion is the opium of the people and that they should abolish religion. atheism is an important part of communist thought