Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    "wow experts" fucking maximum ROFL x 1million

"wow experts". That's going in my fucking sig man.

By "wow experts" you mean, "moronic youtubers", huh?
    I don't know why people get upset when they hear the term wow expert. It doesn't matter where they make their money, they are respected by industry insiders and often have an insight your average mmochampion has no idea about. They made the statement and it has turned out to be true. Their reputation has been enhanced despite "joe bloggs" getting upset about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    No, i said it SUPPORTS it, not that it proves it. You really are terrible at this, arnt you?
    But you said it only supports that conclusion when you used the qualifier "If anything".
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Zemuron View Post
    This is not a good sign folks

there is no sign.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    But you said it only supports that conclusion when you used the qualifier "If anything".
    The qualifier "if anything" is used to suggest tentatively that something may be the case. Another swing and another miss.

15+ Year Old Account
    The qualifier "if anything" is used to suggest tentatively that something may be the case. Another swing and another miss.
    Nope. You are saying that if it proves anything it only proves the OP's claim. Tentatively is the same thing as saying it only supports that as well. It does not say that it may be the case because you exclude any other conclusions by saying if it supports anything it supports X.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Nope. You are saying that if it proves anything it only proves the OP's claim. Tentatively is the same thing as saying it only supports that as well. It does not say that it may be the case because you exclude any other conclusions by saying if it supports anything it supports X.
    Google "if anything" and have fun reading what it means. You are 100%, without a doubt, entirely wrong on this one. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pepine View Post
    With the recent new 6 month promo scam wouldn't be surprised if it is spring.
    Don't think you have the grasp on the definition of the word scam you think you do, it's not dishonest as you get what you pay for and a bonus...it's not a fraud because it's real

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a scam

15+ Year Old Account
    Google "if anything" and have fun reading what it means. You are 100%, without a doubt, entirely wrong on this one. Sorry.
    If anything it indicates X is used to exclude everything else it could indicate and to state it only indicates the thing you state. I am not wrong. You backed yourself in a corner with your weird word games.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    I think I told you exactly why.

Basic Example, its like when I´m holding an Apple in my Hand, and I say the Apple falls at time X to the Ground, and Random Guy on the Internet says it falls at time Y to the Ground.
    Who would know better? The Guy who can Literally just drop the Apple whenever he wants, or the guy who has no Influence whatsoever?
    That analogy isnt true in this case. Blizzard can't drop the expac whenever they want otherwise it would be dropping in a few days. When blizzard wanted to.

Someone who says it will be #SL2021 actually has more credibility than Blizzard at the moment. Blizzard said October release. They were wrong. They guy saying 2021 has not been wrong. Guy saying 2021 now has more credibility.

There's no proof that Blizzard is a more reliable source. There is proof that they are unreliable. Remember when they announced the delay? It was done after the summer quarter finished so as to not ruin results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    I thought blizzard stated that the expansion will still be a 2020 release?
    they did. people are just speculating.

as for december being out for the holidays - the 1st/8th are both open, with a season 1 release on 1/5.

If anything it indicates X is used to exclude everything else it could indicate and to state it only indicates the thing you state. I am not wrong. You backed yourself in a corner with your weird word games.
    Lol no, that is not what it means. HAHAHAH, thats too funny. "hmm, all the definitions i looked at support what the other guy is saying.....no worries, ill just randomly make something up that fits my narrative and no one will check it, ill be fine!"

Anyone can literally just type "if anything" into google and see immediately that you are wrong. And you can, and no doubt have, do this yourself. You are not adding anything to the topic, and just trying to fight people. Its quite sad, if im honest.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Release it when it's ready. Not before.
    as long as what yuou mean by bewing ready isnt "when they have changed the things i dont like" because thats not going to happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol no, that is not what it means. HAHAHAH, thats too funny. "hmm, all the definitions i looked at support what the other guy is saying.....no worries, ill just randomly make something up that fits my narrative and no one will check it, ill be fine!"
    So you think the delay supports more then just the OP's claims? Then why not state such instead of just stating it only supports one claim? Weird. How you can't admit you were wrong yet keep focusing on ways to demean or dismiss posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemuron View Post
    This is not a good sign folks. I agree that you don’t release it until it’s done but this means it’s gotta be horrible for them to actually delay it this long. This is like project titan or Starcraft ghost except this time they have to release it and can’t scrap it. This could be the proverbial nail on the coffin for WoW
    considering the fact that the original release date was next monday, we cant say anything at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    That analogy isnt true in this case. Blizzard can't drop the expac whenever they want otherwise it would be dropping in a few days. When blizzard wanted to.

Someone who says it will be #SL2021 actually has more credibility than Blizzard at the moment. Blizzard said October release. They were wrong. They guy saying 2021 has not been wrong. Guy saying 2021 now has more credibility.

There's no proof that Blizzard is a more reliable source. There is proof that they are unreliable. Remember when they announced the delay? It was done after the summer quarter finished so as to not ruin results.
    It means minds are changed not that they are liars.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they did. people are just speculating.

as for december being out for the holidays - the 1st/8th are both open, with a season 1 release on 1/5.
    I doubt the season would start before 12th, but you are right about the rest.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to say December, because that's when the Sprite Darter set isn't available anymore. I'm waiting for a more polished product so I'm ok either way
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    but there's serious hope for the 10.0 expansion.
    now thats something you dont hear every day *cough* sarcasm *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Uhh, the Original date was October 26th. Today is October 22nd. It has hardly been delayed at all so far.

- - - Updated - - -

That means nothing and can easily be changed.
    originally there was a shadowlands dungeon event on december 15th. they removed it recently because season 1 isnt going to be opening by then regardless of when they release the game. feb 3rd was the 2nd.

They know if they fuck up Shadowlands, the entire franchise is in deep trouble. BFA already culled too many players.