Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Melissa McCarthy, Amy Schumer, Rebel Wilson, Vince Vaughn.

Fuckers play the same person in everything they're in.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't he kill a dude?

Mark is great in The Departed, but damn he's an asshole in real life.
    No, he assaulted an Vietnamese man at 17, and some black children when he was 15. It's also worth noting he was a PCP junkie at the time and involved in gang-related activity. It was racially motivated, he admitted it, and has expressed remorse/shame/all the proper genuflections for years. He met with and apologized to the Vietnamese man.

There was another case when he was 21, in 1992, him and a friend beat up a black neighbor, but this was settled out of court between the two parties when Wahlberg said the black man used a racial epithet against Wahlberg's friend, causing the violent altercation.

He was a junkie scumbag in his youth, but if he has changed I don't think it's fair to call him a racist. If a criminal does change, they do deserve a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    I bet you're a republican
    I don't suffer the illusion of having two sides to choose from politically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Any reason you're spamming the forums with 'What <category or thing> do you hate?' topics?
    Not the OP, but I'm guessing "boredom."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    No, he assaulted an Vietnamese man at 17, and some black children when he was 15. It's also worth noting he was a PCP junkie at the time and involved in gang-related activity. It was racially motivated, he admitted it, and has expressed remorse/shame/all the proper genuflections for years. He met with and apologized to the Vietnamese man.

There was another case when he was 21, in 1992, him and a friend beat up a black neighbor, but this was settled out of court between the two parties when Wahlberg said the black man used a racial epithet against Wahlberg's friend, causing the violent altercation.

He was a junkie scumbag in his youth, but if he has changed I don't think it's fair to call him a racist. If a criminal does change, they do deserve a chance.
    Ah. Then maybe I didn't know the full story. I don't generally follow actor's lives outside of the movies they're in. I've heard he was an asshole, but maybe I'm wrong.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Pretty much any actor or actress that smugly looks down on regular people for not being as virtuous as they supposedly are themselves.

Which, sadly, is the vast majority of them these days.
    Especially the real fakes, like Natalie Portman, she has been protesting for years that Hollywood needs more female directors, she owns her own production company, and the only female director it ever employed was her. So full of shit and out of touch so many of them are

7+ Year Old Account
    Anthony Mackie, Taylor Lautner, Sarah Silverman

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Ah. Then maybe I didn't know the full story. I don't generally follow actor's lives outside of the movies they're in. I've heard he was an asshole, but maybe I'm wrong.
    Mark Wahlberg has changed a metric tonne. He's a completely different person than he was back in. I am certain, just like any other famous person, he has his regrettable moments. But my understanding is that the dude tries to be a good father and a good person as best he can.

He has a lot of remorse for the shite of his youth.

Melissa McCarthy & Chris Tucker are horrible and not funny in the least.

Adam Sandler & Seth Rogen, I can stand them, it's just 99.9% of their movies are just utter garbage.

Cara Delevinge is a really shitty actress, but what really bothers me is her huge eyebrows, I can't get past them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Angelina Jolie, overrated and just terrible. And horrible to look at.

Michelle Rodriguez, does she do anything else other than playing a tough chick with a sour expression on her face?

Will Ferrell, I cant stand him. Never laugh at his stuff, hate every moment he's on screen, cant sit through a single film he's in. Think it was only Anchorman I found funny.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    Michelle Rodriguez, does she do anything else other than playing a tough chick with a sour expression on her face?
    In one movie she plays a tough man who was drugged and sex changed into a woman. We cant assume the sour expression is hers or the mans she used to be

10+ Year Old Account
    Jerry Seinfeld just annoys me to no end and idk why, he's not funny and his voice is annoying
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Lots of actors I can't stand - e.g. Jim Carey.

However there is one 'actor' that I am an 'un-fan' of, that's Tom Cruise.

Refuse to buy, watch or even download for free any movie that he is in as an actor.

Every other actor I can put up with.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Method actors in general
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't watch any movie with Tom Cruise because I can't take him seriously.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, and Ben Stiller. I hate their style of comedy and Adam Sandler is basically churning out the same movie and playing the same character in each of them.

i think the list of who you like would be shorter no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    I bet you're a republican
    and that has to do with what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Any reason you're spamming the forums with 'What <category or thing> do you hate?' topics?
    Oh dear. I feel like I just got sucked into a focus group. What nefarious big tech company is he secretly gathering information for?

Hmmm.... so, who, um to pick?

That Emilio Estevez guy. Ok, I don't actually have anything against him but he's not a train wreck like his brother and that makes him less entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, and Ben Stiller. I hate their style of comedy and Adam Sandler is basically churning out the same movie and playing the same character in each of them.
    Oh yeah, forgot Will Ferrell. The only movie I've been able to stand him in and actually watch was Stranger Than Fiction because he was just being a normal person instead of a Will Ferrell character...
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I mean, just Fight Club alone means I don't hate on him. His other movies were w/e but he made a good "Tyler Durden". Seven was a good movie with him as well. Any role where he plays a flawed character, I see him as a decent actor. As a flawless character? Quite boring imo.
    Wouldn't that be the same for any actor though?

Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell, they both seem really creepy to me.

Adam Sandler is pretty garbage, but Jennifer Lawrence also