Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which singers/bands can you not stand?

i would say

Lewis Capaldi

15+ Year Old Account
    Just gonna say, inb4 Chad Kroeger from Nickelback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avenged Sevenfold

I just can't stand the sound that comes out of that singers mouth.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Hm. Well, I am not too familiar with many mainstream artists these days. I have a great deal of dislike and disrespect for Queen. Their 'legacy' is largely the result of their marketing agents.

Muse, but only the Muse of today. I actually quite like their early stuff, but I can't stand anything after The Resistance. I think the fact that I used to like them is what makes it worse for me.

Other than that, Nickelback I suppose, but I do think they get more hate than they deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kanye West.

It's not even his music. He's just such a narcissistic blowhard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paetolus View Post
    Other than that, Nickelback I suppose, but I do think they get more hate than they deserve.
    Yeah, the thing about Nickelback is that their music is neither good nor bad. Just mostly, "meh." I kinda like Rockstar, but that's about it. Can't say I hate their music. "Photograph" is terrible, but everyone band has that "one song" that sucks.

But . . .

I do love photograph memes

Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Kanye West.

It's not even his music. He's just such a narcissistic blowhard.
    I'll agree with that, can't stand him or his "music".

10+ Year Old Account
    Kanye West and Drake. I just don't get it. Why are these guys so popular? There music is so boring. Kanye has one single song I actually like, Power, and that's it. Other then them, I hate the entire mumble-rap/soundcloud rapper genre. Super lazy and lame rhymes that for some reason are 95% of the time about doing drugs. Tekashi69 (i.e. 6ix9ine) in particular since he is also just absolute scum as a human being.

skrillex and whatever type of music it belongs to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any mumble rapper ever...

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Any mumble rapper ever...
    Ditto. If I want to hear someone babble incoherently to an overproduced backing track, I'll just hang out with drunk people at a club.

Anything that makes millions and is featured all the time on TV really.

AJR. Every song sounds like it was written by a fourth grader. It’s inoffensive generic crap.

Kanye gets the honorable mention given that I don’t ever think he was THAT great to begin with. Even his early albums weren’t ever really better than good.But this idea that he is or at one time was some sort of musical genius is absurd to me.

Essentially every rapper, with some exceptions.

The whole culture surrounding it is just so stupid and wasteful.

AC/DC

/10char
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much every pop/rock/rap singer and bands. It has to be Heavy/death metal and synthwave/different variations of electronic music are the best ones.
    As a example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92yccbuDyyU is good.
    Only rap I ever listen is Istasha

Well not particularly artists, but genres. I'm not sure there's an equivalent in English, but here in Brazil we have a genre called sertanejo universitário, which roughly translates to college country and I hate anything remotely related to it. Also funk, but not the original which is connected to jazz, blues, etc. Brazil has a type of funk I'm yet to see elsewhere. Lyrics and songs are nothing but mysogynistic pieces of shit that only talk about sex and drugs. It's disgusting and vulgar and I hate it even more than the other thing I mentioned.

Beatles. Don't understand why they're so popular.

Anyone in the modern pop music genre. The "music" is just garbage, and no that's not just me getting older, there is no creativity or originality in modern pop. They're all just clones of each other and the talent pool gets significantly muddier with each clone it spews out.

"Coheed and Cambria" this dude's voice is making my ears explode even though he is not a bad singer.