Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    People said the same thing about their dog and rooster fighting. The best you can hope for is lab grown bacon, because factory farms will be stopped.
    A sad attempt at a metaphor only makes for a silly comparison.
    Please.
    Why not just say "eating will be replaced by food pills...?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You'd die of starvation without any meat protein.
    A certain percentage of carbs/calories have to come from it.
    lol, so im dead for most of my life!
    b-b-braaaainss

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    lol, so im dead for most of my life!
    b-b-braaaainss
    You'd be surprised at how much better a person's thinking ability becomes so much better when a person eats healthy...and is healthy overall as a result.

You'd be surprised at how much better a person's thinking ability becomes so much better when a person eats healthy...and is healthy overall as a result.
    i mean, i have a math degree, im fine =)

A sad attempt at a metaphor only makes for a silly comparison.
    Please.
    Why not just say "eating will be replaced by food pills...?"
    You anger is silly for one.

Two, lab grown meat is real and coming.

Three, for you to be this bitchy about a topic you'd think you'd actually know anything about it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    i make it easy, a farmer not only enslave their animals, but you know, to let you eat it, he even kills them. so they are necessary ≥ of vegans

if vegans in your immagination would made an holocaust, then farmers are doing holocausts for every generation of the livestocks
    In a holocaust you try to eliminate all of that spices/race/culture what a farmer does is the opposite, he keeps farm animals alive and multiplying. With only vegans there would be "no" farm animals = holocaust. You can call farmers massmurderes (if you see animals as equal humans) but then you also have to agree that vegans are working for the extinction of farm animals.

Maybe its a good thing all animals that cant survive in the wild dies, maybe its good for the climate with fewer animals. But I dont think so, I dont want to tell my kid that there used to be alot of animals but we decided it was better they "all" die.

You anger is silly for one.

Two, lab grown meat is real and coming.

Three, for you to be this bitchy about a topic you'd think you'd actually know anything about it.
    Coming from you this is a compliment.
    Seriously, is this your way of persuading people that your uneducated whiny posts are the proper way of eating healthy?

You win an argument by convincing others of its validity. Not by spitting in their faces.

Coming from you this is a compliment.
    Seriously, is this your way of persuading people that your uneducated whiny posts are the proper way of eating healthy?

You win an argument by convincing others of its validity. Not by spitting in their faces.
    First of all, the next argument you win, will be your first. Secondly, take your own advice and lastly, where did I say anything about healthy eating?

I've experienced your ridiculousness in the PoFo, I am under no illusions that I could convince you of anything....you are facts allergic. I'm just not about to let you spout your bullshit unchallenged.

So....did you look up lab grown meat yet, so that maybe you've learned something for once?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    In a holocaust you try to eliminate all of that spices/race/culture what a farmer does is the opposite, he keeps farm animals alive and multiplying. With only vegans there would be "no" farm animals = holocaust. You can call farmers massmurderes (if you see animals as equal humans) but then you also have to agree that vegans are working for the extinction of farm animals.

Maybe its a good thing all animals that cant survive in the wild dies, maybe its good for the climate with fewer animals. But I dont think so, I dont want to tell my kid that there used to be alot of animals but we decided it was better they "all" die.
    Farm animals were created by farmers. The cows, pigs, goats, chickens, etc. that you eat now are not natural animals. Furthermore, numerous wild animals are often killed just for the production of livestock, whether it be predators or animals in competition for the graze areas or even just the animals that are cleared for the land.

There's no shock here that the most vocal pro meat eating activists on this site, know literally nothing about the topic.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Farm animals were created by farmers. The cows, pigs, goats, chickens, etc. that you eat now are not natural animals. Furthermore, numerous wild animals are often killed just for the production of livestock, whether it be predators or animals in competition for the graze areas or even just the animals that are cleared for the land.

There's no shock here that the most vocal pro meat eating activists on this site, know literally nothing about the topic.[/QUOTE]

Your just telling obvious things. Whats next you will tell that our fruits and vegetables also have been modified and they didnt use to look like that in the wild?

they keeps livestock alive? rotfl? by killing them? they at best are keeping the specie existing, the individuals are suffering literally a fate worse than anything made in the lagers.
    oh, you dont want to tell your kid that we decided it was better they "all" die? then stop to eat them, you are killing them anyway, with or without an hypotetical extinction

I don;t much care what you can see nor can't see on any horizon as you clearly can't see I never said rooster fighting was billion dollar industry.
    What a pointless discussion with you. You used it as an example of something that once was but now isn't any longer. How the fuck can you compare that to the meat production industry, when that is a multi billion dollar industry, and rooster fighting was a ghetto pastime?

What kind of a brain dead mumbo jumbo comparison is that to make your point? What is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What a pointless discussion with you. You used it as an example of something that once was but now isn't any longer. How the fuck can you compare that to the meat production industry, when that is a multi billion dollar industry, and rooster fighting was a ghetto pastime?

What kind of a brain dead mumbo jumbo comparison is that to make your point? What is wrong with you?
    Again, you're not making any sense.

But do you think a billion industry will keep spending more to produce a given product?

- - - Updated - - -

Your just telling obvious things. Whats next you will tell that our fruits and vegetables also have been modified and they didnt use to look like that in the wild?
    If its obvious , why did you make the argument that farmers keep animals alive?

I have to wonder why you vegans waste everyone's time with your gas?
    You're not taking my bacon.
    I am not a vegan and I love meat but human nutrition is basically a binary affair once we have figured out the best way to do it it will change. I doubt future generations will be eating the same diet we do just like we don't eat like we did in the 1800s.

Again, you're not making any sense.

But do you think a billion industry will keep spending more to produce a given product?

- - - Updated - - -

If its obvious , why did you make the argument that farmers keep animals alive?
    Because they do and arguing about they arent natural animals are kind of pointless since they live now and count as much as animals as wild ones.

There is a line when it comes to testing on animals. If its some drug on a monkey that can save millions of people then oh well you gotta do what you gotta do. On the other hand, some researchers are intentionally freezing iguanas to see how much cold they can take before dying ( it started after a hypothesis that Florida iguanas are adapting better to cold than say Cuban iguanas) ok... so torturing them for what purpose? Just to know how much they can take? This helps zero people. I'd like to put these "researchers" in a meat locker naked and see how much they can take.

So pretty much if its for a really worthy cause ok on animal testing, if it's just for the hell of it, no.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    However, in the process of saving the chickens, pigs, and cute farm animals, the group responsible has starved and possibly killed millions of people while absolutely destroying the restaurant economy and putting innumerable amounts of people out of jobs forever. This is on top of the sheer violence and deaths to even reach such a goal.
    I don't understand this. First of all, there would actually be an abundance of food once all the fields we're using to grow animal feed could grow it directly for humans instead. Secondly, have you ever been to a vegan restaurant? When I lived in Texas they were always packed with a 1+ hour wait time during the weekends. Here in Florida, a vegan restaurant opened amidst a pandemic and is hiring after being in business only a few months because their business is booming. There's absolutely no reason to believe the restaurant economy would be destroyed unless they failed to adapt. Nor is there any reason to believe millions of people would starve unless they're the "I'd rather die than be vegan" types. This also completely ignores lab created meat, although, if you haven't tried any plant-based alternatives lately I find many of them better than the real thing.

I saw someone ask what would happen to the animals: we'd stop breeding them. Nobody's releasing 70 billion farm animals into the wild. Chickens, in particular, wouldn't survive beyond 2 months anyway as they're bred to be huge for meat and if they're not 'harvested' within 6 weeks they usually die from heart attacks or other issues (such as not being able to move under their own weight) because their size is too much for their systems.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson