Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What is the worst video game you have played?

i would say the Little Britain game - just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    The Witcher 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Superman 64. Man, that game was a broken, boring, ugly mess. Still remember the day a buddy of mine bought it and was all hyped to play it so he brought it over to my house. After maybe 10 min. we stopped and spend the rest of the night playing Bloody Roar 2. An infinitely better game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Beast Wars PS1. I think suffering through that gave me my first "wow, maybe I need to not mindlessly consume every piece of shit associated with an IP I like" moment. The music was great though, I can only imagine that's where the budget went.

Fade to Black for Playstation 1. Most confusing, difficult game I ever played. I couldn't even get out of the first level.

Street Sk8er(PS1). I thought I'd get a new skating game after finishing THPS. I went back to THPS after 15 minutes.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

First game I ever requested a refund through Steam for and I beta tested Steam.

Im fairly sure absolute worst game I played was on Amiga. Some games were so bad that even as kid I couldn't handle the shit. But I don't remember them since I played them for couple of minutes.

But skimming thru worst games on metacritic i found this one: https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/you-are-empty
    Yes it was some incredible shit I actually managed to play till the end.

Good contender is THPS 3.

Lol this is impossible to answer because if the game was really bad
    I only played for a very short time, therefore I even forgot I played it

But some really bad games I played:

Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods, just awful.
    Baldurs Gate, really dislike the graphics and the engine.
    Neverwinter Nights, dislike the controls
    Command and Conquer 4

batman forever is the name of it i think.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Area D, from those I remember. It's a first person adventure from sometime in the 90s.

Too many to count. But one that sticks out would be one of those Uncharted games. God I hated it.

A majority of the original Nintendo era games. ( Obviously there are a few exceptions). Gaming didn't really hook me in until the Super Nintendo generation.

Final Fantasy 13

Horrible game. Horrible combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    HA! I (very briefly) worked on that game. If you think it's awful, pity the poor dudes who had to play it all day for weeks on end.

I'm having a really hard time thinking of anything, skyforge maybe?

I don't really play games that I don't enjoy, so its not like a bad experience is committed to memory.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Warcraft 3 Reforged.

after that

Mass Effect Andromeda.

Not because they are the worst games out there, they are just the worst I've played.
    Didn't enjoy a single second out of the hours I played both them before I gave up.
    Had serious issues with Reforged and it was just not even remotely close to how I imagined the rework to be.
    And Andromeda was just tedious as shit and the horrible character animations really didn't help the game at all. It was so boring to talk to NPCs because I was used to much better stuff (Phantom Pain etc) at time of release
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-18 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Final Fantasy 13

Horrible game. Horrible combat.
    Thinking through my own personal library I would have to say something similar. Story was okay, but it had some awful characters (Hope and Vanille) and the battle system was just so terrible. Music was alright though.
    RETH

Truly terrible games I just don't remember.

My biggest disappointments were Magna Carta and Fable.

Magna Carta was supposed to have Grandia style combat, which is fun and amazing and can be very tactical....but didn't live up to this, at all and ended up being terrible overall.

Fable was lauded as this hugely amazing, epic adventure spanning years of your character's life, where you aged as you leveled up...and it turned out to be a ~6-8 hour romp with a character that simply got older as you spent your skill points, making him age from ~20 to ~60 in like 3 hours. It was still a great game for what it was, a 6-8 hour adventure game, but holy shit did the hype over blow it.

That Mickey Rourke game where he's a navy seal or something.