Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Lora, Robo has analyzed jack shit this game. He has less relevancy than Virothe, who at least has been trying to debate with Graeham and formulate some sort of arguement.

The sheep has just been sitting there under the radar and I don't like it, and yet here we are and everyone is ignoring it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Not that unlikely cause all of you have eaten his stale donuts
    Lemme tell you the secret to stale donuts. Dip them in milk. Life hack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    @Lora, Robo has analyzed jack shit this game. He has less relevancy than Virothe, who at least has been trying to debate with Graeham and formulate some sort of arguement.

The sheep has just been sitting there under the radar and I don't like it, and yet here we are and everyone is ignoring it.
    He hasn't done his analyses yet. His is extremely thorough and enlightening when he does it. Quite possible he hasn't done it bc he is scum but even then he still does it. Which is why I've been saying IRL BS has had to of come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Why rca? Just because he's useless and lurking hardcore? Or do have genuine scum read on him?
    I don't have a legit scumread on him. I'd rather lynch the people who are flying under the radar, but no one is following me for that. Marack might be scum, might be town, but we can deal with him later.

RCA is a lurker, and now is the only time we will ever get to lynch RCA. If we don't lynch him now, we never will.

10+ Year Old Account

Do you believe we are at LAL?

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I feel a bit influenced by others when it comes to Bwonsamdi cause they keep criticizing her for jumping votes
    I think Bwonsamdi just doesn't know people enough and doesn't have the confidence to try to push forth a vote, so Bwon is just doing the safe thing and reading arguements and picking whichever popular train makes the most sense. Not necessarily indicative of alignment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think day 4 is when we start lynching lurkers but if you think it is then I can get behind that. Start with the lowest/most useless and work up from there

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote RCA

fuckit. Let's LaL or something.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Waiting until tomorrow isn't the time to lynch RCA.

The longer we wait, the more town suffers, as RCA pads out the votes required to lynch and makes it more difficult for the active town players to get a lynch off. The scum will allow RCA to live because the longer he survives the more likely scum can prevent town from lynching a scum. Furthermore, as the game goes on, town will be less incentivized to lynch RCA because they will be more focused on voting patterns and other behaviors.

10+ Year Old Account
    My list is similar to Val's

untouchables: Cslap, Grae, Bfox, Val

they are what they are: Lora, Robo, Satsu, RCA, Viro

scumbo possibilities: Makack, Bwonsamdi, Bagel, listo

from tawta I would vote for RCA, maybe Satsu if I'm persuaded enough and I would vote most from scum still a bit unsure on Bwonsami

I feel a bit influenced by others when it comes to Bwonsamdi cause they keep criticizing her for jumping votes
    Honestly think this might be one of the best lists the entire game. But little iffy on the Grae/Bage thing, we'll see though. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    How are they complaints
    Thats all they are
    If I could switch over and murder some of you VTs I would.
    If you wanna kick me for low post that’s fine, but wasting it badly. I’ll follow the previous train.
    And if that happened you think foxxi would actually keep that. U had a blow up two games ago, want two in three games or so due to new players. It’s less likely is all I was saying, which does check out if you do the math. And my best argument is that anyone who noticed me early on was the ones trying to get the best read on me, hence people you should look at.
    Foxxi dos RNG so the math says you're wrong.

Also why did you get off my train, if you think im scum you should push for it. Don't pussy foot around. Are you just sad your train failed to materialize?

Look you guys are you really gunna let these types of post just go? he doesnt say anything but " people who look at me are scum". That is ALL they have ever posed in this thread and you guys are just guuna kick back and let him slide right on by with this? and we PLEASE lynch this lurker before we are forced to do it d5 and we are fucked.

I don't have a legit scumread on him. I'd rather lynch the people who are flying under the radar, but no one is following me for that. Marack might be scum, might be town, but we can deal with him later.

RCA is a lurker, and now is the only time we will ever get to lynch RCA. If we don't lynch him now, we never will.
    This is ridiculous, called everyone out on the ones who first engaged me to get a read. Cereal, B Fox, Val and the ones who are eager pushing me to lynch. Cuz if anyone looks back at the earlier posts they noticed I called all my alleged ways to die. You people prob need to look back into Val. You called the day one self lynch a bold move, haven’t played much to know how extremely risky that was, but it seems so.

Always starting these trains.

not Bagel coming in with a vote on RCA

I think we should let Cslap decide, let the guilt be placed on his shoulders

unvote Marack

i trust robo more than virothe. Also Virthoe is not getting townpoints for fighting with grae

This is ridiculous, called everyone out on the ones who first engaged me to get a read. Cereal, B Fox, Val and the ones who are eager pushing me to lynch. Cuz if anyone looks back at the earlier posts they noticed I called all my alleged ways to die. You people prob need to look back into Val. You called the day one self lynch a bold move, haven’t played much to know how extremely risky that was, but it seems so.

Always starting these trains.
    Stop whining about "oh why me, you suck for voting me" and actually play the game if you want to stick around.

You can start by giving us your take on the events of the last two days thus far. What do you think of the Graeham/Bageloaf situation? What do you think of Virothe and Marack's behavior?

10+ Year Old Account
    Realistically we can afford to mislynch here, we could go a route that'd give us lots of information. Lynching Val, Marack, Graeham or Bage. Or vote off RCA (who I don't think is scum because of Cereals comment).

10+ Year Old Account
    not Bagel coming in with a vote on RCA

I think we should let Cslap decide, let the guilt be placed on his shoulders
    I already said I'd be down for either, but I can also flow with crack's choice

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

List out your reads and why you feel that way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Realistically we can afford to mislynch here, we could go a route that'd give us lots of information. Lynching Val, Marack, Graeham or Bage. Or vote off RCA (who I don't think is scum because of Cereals comment).
    Why are you suggesting that we lynch Bageloaf when you agreed with Blood Fox earlier that you would rather keep the two doc claimants alive and see who flips in the morning? In your own words:

Im inclined to agree with Blood Fox that we leave them both alive. I can investigate one of them. If i get killed i feel like its more likely Graeham.

With a counter claim, i no longer think Graeham is the SK. Unless Bageloaf is outting themself as mafia - to lynch the SK. But in this scenairo i dont see how the mafia would know or not if the Dox was dead.
    I'm down for a Bageloaf lynch. Blood Fox said he wanted to see which of them would flip, but I'm worried that the mafia won't hit either doc and will just let this unknown question mark keep hanging over our heads until it's too late.

- - - Updated - - -

But RCA first

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind we have two claimed doctors, honestly neither of which I believe to be true. There was 0 fucking pressure on graham to claim when I was literally fucking memeing him about claiming. It was a retarded move for him to do. Counter claiming the doc is dumb as fuck too and right now that whole situation is just WIFOM. I don't believe either of them are the doctor because the doctor has 0 reason to claim unless they are fucking close to being lynched. That's where I stand on that whole debacle.

I'm also hoping optimistically that the SK didn't kill our tprs because there wouldnt be reason for today's shenanigans if they did. I don't think either of them are the sk either because that's too high profile and brazen to start such a fucking tedious shit show when you aren't the doctor.

I think the best case scenario for town is that the sk hit two mafia scum buddies. Maybe even the godfather if we were extremely lucky. Because then we would only have 1 mafia remaining and 1 sk remaining. Statistically speaking however, I doubt that occurred because it's the best case scenario and none of this game ever goes best case scenario. It's likely that the 2 ??? Are vts, possibly the psychic at worst. Crackle is still alive but he wasn't targeted last night because two other people died. HOPEFULLY the doctor was smart and didn't protect crackle so he can protect him tonight. But if he did protect crackle then he's protecting himself and we lose our cop tomorrow. Which is the worst thing for us to do, especially given the sk is cannibal and lack of information means we have to guess and play the statistics hoping for some good news in this never ending shit storm. Having 1 confirmed mafia lynched is nice but the variables leave our actual standing up for debate. That is my 2¢ on the matter. Apologies for any spelling errors and the format being shit but that's my thoughts on where we on currently. I'm going to fucking pass out soon.

10+ Year Old Account

Also going to point out @Marack and @Robozerim had some interest in pursuing a @Clarinet lynch. So whilst it's a bit hypocritical of me to say, that could be something to look at. Dupti also had some interest in Clarinet as well, and I've felt iffy about them for most of the game. If Graeham's the SK, Dupti is probably town, if he isn't, I think there's a reasonable chance Dupti is another dead scum. Does dupti attempt to bus his own teammate Cereal for town cred though? (Referencing his point about Cereal's lack of pursuing content)
    I was cooling on Clarinet as the day went on, though still figured he was the best lead. I honestly suspected you might investigate him last night given how much attention he got.