Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pan.

Hands down THE WORST movie in the history of movies. Like what in the name of Peter Fucking Pan was this garbage?
    Putin khuliyo

my girl made me watch it last weekend. the craft 2. apparently they made a sequel 20 years after the original. honestly i have no clue how i even lasted the whole movie without just walking away.

Last Resident Evil movie. First two were okay but the rest is garbage. What even was that last one...

zombie ass, toilet of the dead. it was like watching a trainwreck. it was horrible, but i couldnt look away.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadrak View Post
    Melancholia.
    One of my favourite movies of all time, however a little cerebral for many.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadrak View Post
    I know people hate prequels, but it wasnt that bad to be the worst movie lol
    That wasn't the question, the question was the worst movie I've ever watched - I imagine there are worse movies I've not watched.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Glen Danzig's Verotika.
    Aww, Misfits is one of my all time fav punk bands. That's sad what he became lol. Also, RIP Joey Image.

I'd have to say I saw one of the Twilight movies. Was dragged to it by a girlfriend. Easily the worst movie I'd ever seen.

Then there was The Cell starring Jennifer Lopez. I'm not sure if this was the worst movie I've ever seen, because I was so high I couldn't parse it at all. Like, it could have been genuinely good, or it could have been trash. All I know is that I was laughing my ass off in what was supposed to be a horror movie. Which is not a good sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently? Hmm, I gave American Pie Presents: Girls' Rules a 0/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    zombie ass, toilet of the dead. it was like watching a trainwreck. it was horrible, but i couldnt look away.
    Oh! Silly and kind of fun. I gave that movie a 5/10 a few weeks ago, with a bonus point for Asana Mamoru's cleavage, because dayum.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Nurse Betty followed closely by Ultraviolet

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Then there was The Cell starring Jennifer Lopez. I'm not sure if this was the worst movie I've ever seen, because I was so high I couldn't parse it at all. Like, it could have been genuinely good, or it could have been trash. All I know is that I was laughing my ass off in what was supposed to be a horror movie. Which is not a good sign.
    I was sober, it was trash.
    Now that I'm remembering crap movies I got dragged to in 2000, The Watcher was also super terrible.
    /s

Avatar the last airbender. One of the worst film adaptions from cartoons with Dragonball Evolution being close to ever be created

Battlefield earth...or...catwoman maybe

5+ Year Old Account
    Jason X.

So bad.
    Last edited by monkfailz; 2020-11-19 at 07:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Only interesting thing about that movie were some of the visuals. If you want a much, much better movie by the same director, Tarsem Singh, where the style is used to it's advantage, check out The Fall (2006). That movie is cool as hell.

In the last years? Alita: Battle Angel.... heavens that is a shitty story. CGI was good though.

Worst ever? The Dungeon Siege movies. So basically EVERYTHING Uwe Boll ever touched

This year - Unhinged. Cinemas opened, there's nothing except Tetent or w/e (which we saw, don't remember much besides buzzing sound and inaudible voices), so we decided to go watch it - fat Crowe is in it, and he stared in Gladiator and Master and Commander, can't be that bad. Well, I'd rather sit for three hours in an avengers lame whateverman movie, than watch this shit, so we left halfway through.

Thank god can't remember bad movies I've watched earlier in my life.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Worst movie I've watched in the cinema is either Star Wars: Episode 8, 9 or the third Hobbit movie.

I don't watch poorly reviewed movies unless I'm invested in the franchise, so nothing else springs to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Meet the spartans might be one of the worst movies ive seen^^

and then im not counting the obvious dogshit lowbudget movies.

For highbudget ones i think justice league was the worst.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

All the DC and Marvel s*it movies. Total garbage.

Hametsu no Mars

no contest really..

if we talk about western movies only than it would have to be Dragonball Evolution

10+ Year Old Account
    star wars and lotr
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA