Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What do you want for Christmas?

Not a lot for mine.

An empty 747 to fall on Trump.

Someone, even a friend, to celebrate it with.

seeing family on christmas day would be the thing for me.

any other year that would probably have been taken for granted, weird how covid has put things in perspective

PAndemic to be controlled, stimulus bill so I can afford some sort of thing for my kids for Sithmas, and maybe some money left over for food.

10+ Year Old Account
    for the God-Emperor to concede defeat
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I want the store i pre-ordered my ps5 in to have it in stock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    for the God-Emperor to concede defeat
    Don't ruin the name of the God-Emperor with that puny person.

A day off would be nice.

What I hope happens on Christmas day:
    • After 11 long years, Kinoku Nasu finally shows a trailer for the long awaited Fate/Stay Night remake and drops a release date.
    • Sunrise productions announces a new Gundam series, continues the direction IBO began with having the setting include other planets (perhaps even star systems?) and melee combat with mechas.
    • Nihon Falcom announces Tokyo Xanadu 2, set 3-5 years later and featuring the X.R.C, plus some new characters. Also you're party members actually fight with you in battle now.
    • Fromsoft announces an The Legend of Escaflowne esque fantasy mecha game. Unlike the Souls series, this game actually has a story and characters who I care about.
    • Gust announces a fourth Atelier Dusk game.
    • Nintendo completely buys out all rights to Pokemon. GameFreak is fired from making mainline Pokemon games. Content and features that had been removed over the years are added back in. World design is interesting again like in gen 3 and 4. Better musicians are hired.
    • Square Enix stops insisting that FF Tactics and FFXII share the same universe, admits that they were too obsessed with milking Matsuno's name.

What I hope happens if the timeline were to be rewritten on Christmas Day.
    • Final Fantasy the Spirits Within project never happened. Sakaguchi stayed at Square and the next 15 years of bullshit never happened.
    • George Lucas never sold Star Wars. The sequel trilogy adapted Heir to the Empire and the NJO saga. Rather than EA getting the exclusive rights to make Star Wars games, and then proceeding to produce 2 shitty heavily monetized remakes that pale to the originals, and one decent action platformer, we instead continued to get over a hundred different great games per decade.
    • Blizzard and ArenaNet never died, continued making an amazing highly polished games.
    • Pokemon was still good.
    • The Crossbell duology was all a bad dream. Zero no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki never happened. The Trails series went straight from Trails in the Sky the 3rd to Trails of Cold Steel 1. Cold Steel was never bogged down by Crossbell crap. Hajimari Kiseki was all about Rean and C and set in Erebonia.
    • Guillermo del Toro directed the Hobbit duology. Two 1 hour 30 minute long movies. First movie covers the entire journey to the Lonely Mountain, movie 2 covers Lonely Mountain to end of book. Tauriel and Azog and Saruman and Legolas nonsense never happened.
    • Cygames uses their billions of dollars in gacha revenue to fund a full blown AAA quality JRPG that covers the entire GBF storyline. Platinum Games never got involved.
    • Naruto ended at the Pain arc.
    • Battletech's Dark Age never happened.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2020-11-22 at 05:25 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    In times like this, it makes you appreciate the simple things in life and that less is more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good food. Peace and quiet.

Also hoping that the PS5 I ordered will ship before christmas. It's for my little brother and I really had to fight (online) to land that order in.

i just want to have a good day with the family

I already got what I wanted so not much really want. With restriction made to travelling and meetings size I'll have very intimate, closest family holidays. As i like.

In 2020? Just my family being healthy.

Health. /tenchars

Video gaming devices

10+ Year Old Account
    For it to actually feel like Christmas. So that means cold weather and lots of snow with the family over.

Also some toys and video games would be nice. Shut up, I'm a grown man.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Someone, even a friend, to celebrate it with.
    Agreed. This world has seen so many changes recently. And I would personally wish for world peace, at least in part. Most people in the West seem oblivious that some parts of the world, such as in Africa and the Middle East, there are STILL massive conflicts going on. The recent changes have not stopped them. And the tensions in Asia this year, between China and India, the Taiwan strait, etc. have also been very serious in all honesty.

5+ Year Old Account
    A portal to never ending resources and a flying castle.

I want my family to stay healthy, and I want Covid to be over... But now they're saying that the entirety of 2021 might be dominated by it too.