Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    And even now, it took them like a month or more to even push a single patch on consoles.

So either ggg doesn't care about consoles or issues were not as bad as people claim. Pick one.
    That is due to how patch management works on consoles. For PC, you just release a patch. For console, you submit a patch for approval. As such, it is typically best to roll a few patches together for console, because it takes time for the approval process, and at one point it also had a monetary cost (fees), but I'm not sure if that is still the case these days. You'd see the exact same thing for D3, if Blizzard was actively updating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    That is due to how patch management works on consoles. For PC, you just release a patch. For console, you submit a patch for approval. As such, it is typically best to roll a few patches together for console, because it takes time for the approval process, and at one point it also had a monetary cost (fees), but I'm not sure if that is still the case these days. You'd see the exact same thing for D3, if Blizzard was actively updating it.
    You know that they didn't even have a fix for like 2-3 weeks for consoles right? GGG said they are still working on console issues about 3 weeks after new league dropped on consoles.

And? They were still working on Heist patches a month after release on PC. All this tells us is that GGG needs to slow down and simplify their leagues, and do a complete overhaul of their QA team, assuming they even have one (its hard to tell anymore); but I think most of us already know this, it's up to GGG to open their eyes.

Kinda appreciate GGG giving me time to play Cyberpunk.

I wasn't talking about consoles. I couldn't care less about consoles, even ggg don't care about this lol.

If you want arpg on consoles maybe get diablo 3/4 because with their braindead systems it can be fully done on controller.
    Playing something so complex as PoE on consoles is comparable to dragging your butt thu a mile of broken glass.

And of course it helps, streamers don't play PoE on consoles.
    Then read on what you're replying to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Ok guys, its happened. Mirror of Kalandra dropped for me! After so many years of playing I got one!
    I've screenshoted Krilson some 2-3 leagues ago. That mirror thief won't get me again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    And? They were still working on Heist patches a month after release on PC. All this tells us is that GGG needs to slow down and simplify their leagues, and do a complete overhaul of their QA team, assuming they even have one (its hard to tell anymore); but I think most of us already know this, it's up to GGG to open their eyes.
    They said their league scales will be smaller in scale in a recent manifesto.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Just because you havent dipped into endgame or harder stuff doesnt mean its doable. In fact everything is doable on controller but it absolute pain in the ass, one of them is flasks, second is gem swap if you play that kind of build, third is dealing with massive amounts of loot on 100% juiced maps.

- - - Updated - - -

Because designing simple games leads to D3, where everything is so streamlined that is practically braindead.
    And unfortunately you can't design complex games that would be easy to play on gamepad.

I can't even begin to imagine how bad it was garden management on consoles. And no i am not talking about autoplant T1 seeds but actual seed management.

People have been blaming ggg during harvest that it was unplayable on consoles, i even found some videos on YT about that. People have been claiming delirium was unplayable on consoles.
    And even now, it took them like a month or more to even push a single patch on consoles.

So either ggg doesn't care about consoles or issues were not as bad as people claim. Pick one.

- - - Updated - - -

2 previous leagues and current one proves you wrong.
    I don't know who would ever thought that garden would "work on console". I mean maybe you can manage that but either on autoplant or by being gigantic pain in the ass. because you know, to plant T4 seeds you need proper setup, and T3 seeds around it, and T3 seeds needs T2 seeds around it or enough T3 other seeds or ALL T4 seeds. And you have to manually place them in every single spot.

What am i even saying, Even alt, aug + reg spam is going to be annoying. Imagine trying to roll some rare mods by selecting each currency after you get what you need.
    I’m breaching 1700 hours in PoE.

I’ll say it again: no, this game is not too complex for a controller. Is it better? No.

Your moving of goalposts is noted.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Then read on what you're replying to.
    No, someone has tried to move goalpost like that:

-Ohh heist was so buggy i got crashes all the time
    -Nah, it was ok, definiely had bugs but not even close to what reddit was trying to sperg about
    -B-b-but I was talking about consoles.

Dude, reddit was filled with complaints about PC version. Not console one, original discussion was about pc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I’m breaching 1700 hours in PoE.

I’ll say it again: no, this game is not too complex for a controller. Is it better? No.

Your moving of goalposts is noted.
    Yes it is too complex for controllers. I posted couple of examples that are super tedious on controller. Even stupid alt aug regal spam is pain in the ass.
    Yes you can do it on controller, but mouse will be far superior in that regard. Same goes for some league mechanics.

And no, im not moving goalpost as goalpost had nothing to do with consoles. We were discussing PC all along, and potential issues PC had, and spergs in reddit crying about issues.

I'm actually pretty into these new December events coming up. Rewards look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I'm actually pretty into these new December events coming up. Rewards look good.
    Yeah it's been nearly 2 years since last flashback. However the mayhem might be scary at starter levels, I remember last flashback even the couple of invasion bosses were shredding me sub lvl 10, and now we'll have like 20 of them in a zone? Good I don't play hc...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2999440

Added the ability to Ctrl+Shift click items when transferring to Stash. This ignores Stash Affinities and places the item in the current Stash Tab you have open.
    Lawd yes, this is super necessary for stuff like storing dupe uniques in a separate tab for sacrifices etc.

Well, I "finished" the mayhem event, at least got my guy to 50, and got the free mystery box. Mine had a sunburst weapon effect in it. Man, that mayhem got SUPER annoying. Was going to go for some of the other boxes, but SCREW THAT. The Harbingers were the worst, hands down. So friggin annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    The Harbingers were the worst, hands down. So friggin annoying.
    Yeah. I got my character to 80 and probably won't win any raffles knowing my luck (got some ugly boots from the free box and HO decor from the black friday sale box promo...) The whole event is less rippy than I was afraid of, however even t1 map was pretty dangerous and I ended up grinding several levels in act10 zones with strongboxes or rogue exiles just to not stress myself. Harbingers though? Crashed my game at least several times. This is a general problem with any immune mobs. People reported fps drops / crashes from invulnerability shrines or allies cannot die packs in heist.

At least I've seen a few hilarious outcomes on reddit, like ghosted Sirus, ghosted Atziri's trio, breaches within a breachstone domain (which is a giant breach by itself) and some mega weird RIP clips.

Whew. I'm exhausted, don't know I have it in me to do Endless Delve.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Whew. I'm exhausted, don't know I have it in me to do Endless Delve.
    Yeah, I got to level 50 and called it a day. It gets rough when you don't have an easy way to fix resistances.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just got so flipping bored being in dark caves with no end in sight. I LOVED being able to do limitless nodes without farming sulphur. I wish they would update the game mode permanently that way. Or increase the spawn rate of sulphur and remove the cap. Anything to allow you to do more when you want, but without being endless delve.
    BAD WOLF

Just upping the spawn rate would be fine. I often have to hoard my sulfur because I rarely encounter it out in the wild. Usually, I don't mind it too much because I think it can also become a chore and the game already has so many secondary things I am collecting/running for baubles.

10+ Year Old Account

also a bunch of new supporter packs

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3003135

Man if we can choose what past league mechanics would spawn I'd be thrilled. Just Blight/Delirium/Einhar/Legion for me.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Decided to give the Heist flashback league a try...

This may be the first one of these types of leagues I've played, but holy shit I'm so here for this league mechanic stacking. Seriously, I'd love to play like this all the time, IT'S JUST SO MUCH STUFF. Even if it can get overwhelming at times and if I'm confused by Heist because I didn't play it at all (leveling up dudes seems annoying).

Made a Ground Slam Champion, been a long time since I played a 2H build and never played a slam one. Holy shit I've been lucky as piss, got an early Tabula from Cadiro, found a Lord of Steel (meh rolls) in my 30's and another with pretty much perfect rolls (10% impale overwhelm, call of steel reflect damage and cast speed), a ludicrous rare jewel (melee phys, 2h damage, %life and all res)...plus I've been finding plenty of decent uniques for other builds.

Still rocking some pretty garbage gear, but 5.5K life and around 540K dps (with impale, thanks PoB fork) with 1.1K life leech at level 81 in SSF ain't bad. Found some decent cluster jewels, strongly considering toying around with those once I have enough currency to craft them safely.

It's a freakin hilarious build though. Leap Slam + Call of Steel pretty much destroys everything that's not a rare dude (and even some of them), and if I'm not screwing up and hitting a boss with my leap slam impale and wasting The Impaler, I can pretty much 2-3 shot T2-4 map bosses. I didn't expect this build to be that good, and I haven't even anointed my amulet or done my Uber lab for Intimidate/Adrenaline...man, a fully charged Fist of War slam with Adrenaline up arouses me slightly.

First post of 2021,

Just waiting for new expansion.