Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Rise, or Superman 64. Disgusting games. ET is also bad, but it's not the worst imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Classic/vanilla WoW
    Though it's not the worst imo, at all. The game itself is still incredibly boring compared to how it originally was. Then again, 2004 was a far different time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
    Fallout 76.
    I fell it is an isult to customers/buyers.
    I heard it's ok by now... haven't tried it though.

Ya'know, I'm gonna say the worse game I ever played was Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. I played it on emulation but it is such a piece of fucking shit I can't even lump in with E.T. or Dr. Jekyll /Mr. Hyde. Those at least tried to be video games, poorly made, but Plumbers Don't Wear Ties didn't even attempt to be anything but a cash gran attempt.

It's a nonsensical low budget, an exploitive slide show of poorly shot grainy photos with button prompts made with MS Paint.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumbe...%27t_Wear_Ties

Dark Souls. Pointless crap.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    FFX. I've tried and tried to play that game and like it. Both on the PS2 and I got a used copy of the Switch port. Both are awful. The controls and camera angles are atrocious in the environment not to mention the amount of cut scenes is just unbearable. It's not a terrible game but it certainly doesn't do a lot of things very well in my estimation. The only redeeming quality is Lulu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I heard it's ok by now... haven't tried it though.
    It's a decent game these days, considering it's about $15 you've more than enough content.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    Dark Souls. Pointless crap.
    Sounds like someone didn't manage to get out the starting area.

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    One of my friends stopped Bloodborne...before the werewolf. I'm like...so you didn't actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    One of my friends stopped Bloodborne...before the werewolf. I'm like...so you didn't actually play.
    thats like the first 30 seconds of the game wtf...

also rumble roses in the ps2 era
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripax View Post
    Postal 3. Its so poorly made that it's literally mind blowing how can anyone publicly admit that they have worked on making that crap.
    Postal 3 wasnt made by the original creator tho. Its more or less stolen IP at that point. (well created by some russan studio with no experience)
    Postal 4 is from original creator.

As for the worst game. Pokemon Sword and Shield hits the spot. (also that recent Fairly tail game)

Even that *starfox* game for switch was more fun ....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I stopped when I couldn't beat Father Gascoine. Couldn't find weapons I liked, grinding for blood vials and bullets after every attempt was tedious and ruined all the fun. I still dislike that game to this day.

The two contenders for me were Thief on the PS4 and Prince of Persia on XBOX 360. Couldn't finish either of them. Didn't even get half way. Thief made me want to play Dishonored, or even find my old copy of the OG one on the PC. Prince of Persia, they ran out of ideas after the sands of time mechanic (that trilogy was excellent imo). Both for me shat on their predecessors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Star Wars Force Commander. Oh, how I longed for it after the first screenshots came out initially...

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I stopped when I couldn't beat Father Gascoine. Couldn't find weapons I liked, grinding for blood vials and bullets after every attempt was tedious and ruined all the fun. I still dislike that game to this day.
    I think I two shotted him. Has no issue with grinding after having played WoW so long.

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    If he tried PC version, especially the original one without fan mods - yeah, it is a piece of crap due to multiple reasons and should not have been released in that state, or at least patched afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Victor Vran. I actually refunded the game. Really bad. Anyway Diablo 3 will always sting badly.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tripax View Post
    Postal 3. Its so poorly made that it's literally mind blowing how can anyone publicly admit that they have worked on making that crap.
    Running with Scissors will admit that they outsourced it to some russians... and they will take every oportunity to shit on it. I think they even put warning into every store description.

hm lets see classic E.T. and most of atari games i played sucked big time
    mass effect
    jurassic park snes, good thing about it its that i traded it for the original mk