Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I officially hate you.
    For some strange reason...the place where i am the most lucky is artifacts

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Klee myself, though I don't have Crimson Witch set on her yet, so she's naturally not going to be doing as much damage as she could. She does feel pretty clunky and low range hurts a lot. But she can definitely deal stupid damage with the right setup and build.
    I thought about it and switching the main dps between my 2 teams might actually be better. That way I get vaporize procs in 1 team and overload proc in the other as opposed to electro charged in one and occasional melt in the other. I've been neglecting the elemental reactions in my sucrose team because man, her swirl hits hard.

It also felt a bit awkward to me pairing xingqiu and keqing because of how often my ult comes up with keqing and well yea, xing's ult gets wasted then. I'll have to try this out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    For some strange reason...the place where i am the most lucky is artifacts
    The best place to be lucky...the amount of rng on top of rng on the artifacts is insane.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-12-07 at 08:36 PM.

I hope Dendro is a poison effect or something similar. Bring something new to the table and poison could fit with the plant element.

The best place to be lucky...the amount of rng on top of rng on the artifacts is insane.
    My Zhongli for example is completely with new artifacts and has:

2101 ATK
    CRT rate: 51%
    CRT Dmg: 104%
    Physical Bonus: 56%
    Health: 24300

Artifacts seem to be my thing (>_<)
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-12-07 at 08:54 PM.

How good do you guys reckon elemental mastery is on Xinqiu
    I have a hard time finding time pieces that are good with ATK% main stat but I have amazingly well rolled elemental mastery ones.
    I just feel like elemental mastery is overall not worth it though, the delayed attack from his Q however basically tells me is is triggering the reactions more often than not, even if I combine him with C6 Fischl?

But... isn't Attack% still better? His base attack is so low and I only get him to around 1,5k ATK (with 66,6% Hydrodamage bonus). It feels like I should rather add %ATK instead of elemental damage?
    I really hate unmeasurable (in an actual fight) stats like that - I wish this game had some kind of DPS meter.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-12-07 at 09:06 PM.

hmm yea I don't think I like this very much. Places much more emphasis on Klee having to dps and I just don't like Klee lol. I'm just waiting for Ayaka to pair with Xing, want it so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    How good do you guys reckon elemental Mastery is on Xinqiu
    I have a hard time finding time pieces that are good with ATK% main stat butt I have amazingly well rolled elemental mastery ones.
    I just feel like elemental mastery is overall not worth it though, the delayed attack from his Q however basically tells me is is triggering the reactions more often than not, even if I combine him with C6 Fischl?
    It depends on what reaction you're going for. I'm pretty sure electro charge is only based on level and EM and the character that triggers it, so I'm not sure even if EM on xing would do much? It'd prob be better to go with typical dps stats on xing to boost his ult damage I'd imagine.

Also about your q triggering reaction thing, I'm not sure and I think it might depend on character but, I have the 4 pc thundering fury on keqing and her e basically has no cd, which means she's the one triggering the reaction every time and not xing.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-12-07 at 09:08 PM.

They fixed the electro-charged bug, afaik. At least they mentioned that in the patch notes.
    And Xing should trigger it shouldn't he?
    The swords look like they hit a lot later than the other attacks.
    But it's really hard to tell which element is the aura and which is the one triggering it.

Because from what I've seen elements can be "charged" and last for more than just 1 reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Klee myself, though I don't have Crimson Witch set on her yet, so she's naturally not going to be doing as much damage as she could. She does feel pretty clunky and low range hurts a lot. But she can definitely deal stupid damage with the right setup and build.
    You realy need to run her with a shield party. I still havent farmed witch set tho. I just dont have reshin.... (and right now farming for stats ascension increase on lvl 80 for every characters that i can..wich is better overall)

What do you guys think of this team? Is it overkill?
    Double fire with heavy HEAVY shielding going on...all to support Crescent Pike Zhongli...particle generation with Xingqiu burst and switch to Zhong long dong.
    Aren't you basically using 4 support characters? A bit overkill...

They fixed the electro-charged bug, afaik. At least they mentioned that in the patch notes.
    And Xing should trigger it shouldn't he?
    The swords look like they hit a lot later than the other attacks.
    But it's really hard to tell which element is the aura and which is the one triggering it.

Because from what I've seen elements can be "charged" and last for more than just 1 reaction.
    i honestly have no idea. All I know is my keqing definitely triggers it a lot cuz her e basically has no cd lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Aren't you basically using 4 support characters? A bit overkill...
    Long Zhong dong c1 all the way I just want to play with him
    Xinyan gives physical bonus to whoever is shielded.
    Xingqiu 4 piece nobless for particles and damage.

Im all about the Zhong crescent pike

i honestly have no idea. All I know is my keqing definitely triggers it a lot cuz her e basically has no cd lol.
    But if you play Keqing as electro, her autoattack hits first and then the blades hit. I believe after that, the enemy is wet and then Keqing triggers it.
    So it's 50/50?

How am I supposed to see anything...

But if you play Keqing as electro, her autoattack hits first and then the blades hit. I believe after that, the enemy is wet and then Keqing triggers it.
    So it's 50/50?

How am I supposed to see anything...
    Yea it may be 50/50

My Zhongli for example is completely with new artifacts and has:

2101 ATK
    CRT rate: 51%
    CRT Dmg: 104%
    Physical Bonus: 56%
    Health: 24300

Artifacts seem to be my thing (>_<)
    I don't think I have a single good artifact... I keep getting at most 2 good sub-stats, then all the random level ups go on def or hp...

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    I don't think I have a single good artifact... I keep getting at most 2 good sub-stats, then all the random level ups go on def or hp...
    I only have 1 good artifact, and its a noelle artifact lol. All my artifacts are trassshhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    I only have 1 good artifact, and its a noelle artifact lol. All my artifacts are trassshhhh
    Mine are pretty basic. I just get them from world bosses.

I was jealous of KrayZ33 video and wanted to flex my Xingqiu so bad to you guys...i had to do it.
    FLEXing my infinite Xingqiu Burst :3

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Mine are pretty basic. I just get them from world bosses.
    lol if only I had even decent ones from world bosses.

Someone seems to have found some leaks, though as with all leaks take this with a massive grain of salt. It could be complete bogus.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EooWMvkXIAA6kjH?format=png
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EooW8-hXIAE2P2D?format=png

Pic 1:

2p: increases max HP by 20%

4p: increases crit rate for elemental burst by 30%. After casting an elemental burst, all characters shield strength is increased by 20%. Elemental burst reduces Geo resistance by 40% for 10 seconds.

Pic 2:

2p: increases Hydro dmg by 15%

4p: Using an elemental skill increases the elemental burst damage by 35%, stacks up to 2 times. After using an elemental burst there's a 100% to remove the elemental skills cooldown. This effect has a cooldown of 15 seconds.

so for you childe players...would that 2nd set enable perma melee stance? idk how energy regen works with his melee stance. Also does each melee hit count as using an elemental skill?