View Poll Results: blood elves must be a horde race?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • I like blood elves in the horde

103 66.88%
  • I prefer ogres or other race

51 33.12%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My Blood Elf has literally bled for the Horde, saved the world multiple times and fought Alliance on every front possible.
    Now, you want to expel Blood Elves from the Horde?
    Literally my character could solo every faction leader at the power level I am currently at, come at me and try your chances to get me out of my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Caracra View Post
    Do you really consider Blood Elves and High Elves to be that different?

Where do you think humans got magic from?
    The alliance was only founded after the first war in response to the fall of Stormwind to the original horde. Being friendly with humans but keeping your distance isn't being part of the alliance. They joined the alliance in the second war mostly down to the horde becoming allies to the Amani, then left after the humans went well human.

Then after the fall of Silvermoon, they rejoined and then left again after the defacto Alliance leader decided that being an elf was enough of a crime to be killed either by suicide missions with no tactical or strategic value. Or because they completed the missions and had the audacity of not being killed on them (The whole they sided with Naga which NO ONE had ever seen before was just a convenient excuse).

Then in Start zone they tried to rejoin again only for the alliance stab in the back with the destruction of their only defense against the scourge and invasion of ghostlands (all before joining the horde.)

can this topic die?

Blood elves are horde. leave mana addict cousins alone.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    can this topic die?

Blood elves are horde. leave mana addict cousins alone.
    I think this topic should be discussed in this thread and leave the other threads.

I wouldn't replace Elves with more Elves, I know that much.

We need us some Ogres. Or Dragonmaw Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I think this topic should be discussed in this thread and leave the other threads.
    why does this need to be talked about?
    why are you giving alliance zealots a platform?
    this topic should be dead and the people who cant get over the fact that blood elves are horde be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    why does this need to be talked about?
    why are you giving alliance zealots a platform?
    this topic should be dead and the people who cant get over the fact that blood elves are horde be ignored.
    because they are not going to stop, they better use this thread rather than disturb others.

So it's another thread about high elves for allys?

because they are not going to stop, they better use this thread rather than disturb others.
    this will only make it worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    The alliance already has playable high elves, which would have all the customization options for the blood elves as well.
    something like that

This is not true, void elves don't have belf hairstyles, hair colors or their jewelry options.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

How about Alliance get Void Elves removed because they were hamfisted into the lore randomly and shouldn't exist.

Are you saying my Blood Knight I have had forever should just be deleted? Lol.. you can go fudge your brownie.

Blood Elves should never have joined the Horde to begin with. Ogres would be amazing. I'd love to see some sweet two-headed Ogre mages. They possess the right amount of tasteful thiccness.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    How about Alliance get Void Elves removed because they were hamfisted into the lore randomly and shouldn't exist. Our local Alleria RP'r is malding at this post as we speak.
    Agree. Let's remove Void Elves and replace them with Blood Elves on Alliance side. Horde gets Ogres and an assortment of Undead Elves.

Ugh....really?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Blood Elves should never have joined the Horde to begin with. Ogres would be amazing. I'd love to see some sweet two-headed Ogre mages. They possess the right amount of tasteful thiccness.

Agree. Let's remove Void Elves and replace them with Blood Elves on Alliance side. Horde gets Ogres and an assortment of Undead Elves.
    The Original TBC blood elves were a perfect fit for the Horde. Arrogant, desperate, betrayed, power hungry, and savage. It's kind of sad that Blizzard just ended their arc so soon (even if it was good for them lorewise) and made them happy little elves instead of "Blood" Elves.

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, the Horde could use more trolls
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

@ravenmoon @Mace

sanlayn.

Alleria contacts Narsilla Keensight, the spy of the alliance in quelthalas and asks her to help her open a portal, the void elves launch a surprise attack and access the sunwell turning it into the voidwell, with the power of the voidwell the void elves invoke a great army void with and the blood elves are exterminated. a surviving blood prince travels to quelthalas and steals numerous corpses that are revived with sanlayn. now the mad and brutal sanlayn seek revenge as a playable race of the horde.
    lol.. so you want Alleria to destroy her homeland and it's people and still have her be a good guy? lol and why would the Horde welcome the Sanlayn that just slaughtered their ally and destroyed their kingdom?

Not a good poll.

What if I don't necessarily like blood elves but don't want to see them replaced? Where do I pick that option?

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    So it's another thread about high elves for allys?
    no, some players of the alliance consider that the high elves are not enough they must have everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    This is not true, void elves don't have belf hairstyles, hair colors or their jewelry options.

currently an alliance player can create an elf that looks almost the same as a blood elf.

The idea is that all the current customizations of the blood elves are for the alliance and that the blood elves are eliminated from the horde and replaced by another race.

- - - Updated - - -

How about Alliance get Void Elves removed because they were hamfisted into the lore randomly and shouldn't exist.

Are you saying my Blood Knight I have had forever should just be deleted? Lol.. you can go fudge your brownie.
    I'm not saying it, that's what some of the alliance players say. I just create this thread so they can debate here instead of disturbing the other threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Give us BE and u can take Gnomes!
    the idea is to replace them with races that horde players want

It's never gonna happen so even entertaining the idea is idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

lol.. so you want Alleria to destroy her homeland and it's people and still have her be a good guy? lol and why would the Horde welcome the Sanlayn that just slaughtered their ally and destroyed their kingdom?
    the sanlayn would not destroy quelthalas, it would be the alliance. The playable sanlayn would be the reanimated corpses of the blood elves.