Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you plan to wear the Covenant Armor Sets with 8 piece bonus ?

This is the gear set you get from your Covenant main campaign.
    The 8 piece bonus looks good.

Does it cost too much to upgrade ?

by the time we get it, it won't be of use for a main.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    by the time we get it, it won't be of use for a main.
    You can upgrade them, but I don't know it is worth to farm the upgrade material.

Currently, it is ilevel 171.
    Eventually it reaches ilevel 190.

Gonna be like Exalted gear, obsolete by the time you can get it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You can upgrade them, but I don't know it is worth to farm the upgrade material.

What upgrade material, so far the upgrades just cost anima.

190 gear is already borderline obsolete for anyone that plays end game. Nevermind in another month. Hell, I'm 195 and I plugged all of castle Nath, and have only completed a +8 on time

on alts for sure, because with the speed of gearing atm, I certainly can't be arsed to farm anything decent on them.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

my ilvl is already 196. so its most likely not gonna be used for mains. i understand i'm faster than the normal person but the sheer fact that i'm above the use of those items already and it isn't even accessible says a lot to me.

Item level seems way too low to be of any use esp by the time you get the rank needed for the last upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be but the only gearing alternatives for me are WQs, callings and adventures and as far as I can tell they won't be offering those ilvls any time soon.

oh and it looks like you were asking about the cost to upgrade ...I've mostly been spamming adventures and largely only doing WQs enough for the anima renown quest and have plenty of anima to upgrade them.
    Last edited by terminaltrip421; 2020-12-19 at 07:49 AM.

My baby Necrolord dk alt already has 5 piece set with renown 12, while my main Night fae has unlocked only 3 pieces (duplicate chestpiece, so technically 4) with renown 12 of course. Acquisition itself is super weird in this regard depending on covenant. Next week it seems like night fae will unlock 3 pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfodr View Post
    190 gear is already borderline obsolete for anyone that plays end game. Nevermind in another month. Hell, I'm 195 and I plugged all of castle Nath, and have only completed a +8 on time
    Then you’ve gotten extremely lucky with drops if you got that many raid pieces in just 2 weeks. I cleared 8/9 tonight and didn’t get ONE fucking piece of gear. I’ve ran 7 mythic plus dungeons this week and got ONE piece, THE SAME FUCKING OFFHAND I ALREADY HAD. And the heroic piece from the weekly dungeon event? THE SAME FUCKING SLOT AS MY LEGENDARY LMFAOOO

This loot system is FUCKING BULLSHIT. I’m already falling behind most people in group finder so I’m getting less and less invites FUCK THIS SHIT
    Last edited by Ladey Gags; 2020-12-19 at 08:14 AM.

That set is only good for weekend players and neglected alts so nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Then you’ve gotten extremely lucky with drops if you got that many raid pieces in just 2 weeks. I cleared 8/9 tonight and didn’t get ONE fucking piece of gear. I’ve ran 7 mythic plus dungeons this week and got ONE piece, THE SAME FUCKING OFFHAND I ALREADY HAD

This loot system is FUCKING BULLSHIT. I’m already falling behind most people in group finder so I’m getting less and less invites FUCK THIS SHIT
    Lol. /10char

Then you’ve gotten extremely lucky with drops if you got that many raid pieces in just 2 weeks. I cleared 8/9 tonight and didn’t get ONE fucking piece of gear. I’ve ran 7 mythic plus dungeons this week and got ONE piece, THE SAME FUCKING OFFHAND I ALREADY HAD. And the heroic piece from the weekly dungeon event? THE SAME FUCKING SLOT AS MY LEGENDARY LMFAOOO

Can't relate. I've played pretty casually, raiding a few nights each week with some M+ in there and some PvP in there too. I'm 199 atm.

15+ Year Old Account

Loot drops from raids have been reduced thanks to world first raiders and their god damn split raid bullshit.

You mostly get one loot per full clear of 10 bosses. Two if you are lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Basically they are doing exactly what Blizzard designed them for; satisfy the consistent player that may not have raid schedule time, or the player that doesnt like groups, with a decent but mediocre set, and satisfy the group players with some interesting transmog.

5+ Year Old Account
    Those items are useless you need wait too long by the you get it you have much more powerful items

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Loot drops from raids have been reduced thanks to world first raiders and their god damn split raid bullshit.

You mostly get one loot per full clear of 10 bosses. Two if you are lucky.
    some people seem to rly dislike the 3 drops per boss now,but how do people put up with 2 items for 40...in classic,where 99.99% of your group is made up of 2 classes

10+ Year Old Account

190 is obsolete for anyone playing the game seriously.
    As long as you're doing normal raid, you get better gear.

It'll be good for gearing up alts, but that's it.

I mean, hell, if you're up for some random BG's, you can do those and get better gear now, in every slot.