Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Do not forget about the Ren'dorei, who possess the ORIGINAL wings in this game! The winged Ren'dorei heritage armour came out 2 years before the winged Covenant armours.

Pffffff pallies have had wings since like 2007

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Pffffff pallies have had wings since like 2007
    Druids too lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I always thought that the Mage class-mount should have just been the character using arcane magic to fly around DBZ-style.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I'm still pissed their Void wings aren't a back slot item. I would LOVE to use them with ALL my VE transmogs but it's lame that their attached to the chest piece.
    Well, it is the oldest winged armour in the game, so maybe they just didn't know how to handle the wings gameplay-wise. You can consider it a prototype for the Covenant armours.

The most complex and ambitious heritage armour for the best allied race, balanced as it should be.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-20 at 10:34 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    I always thought that the Mage class-mount should have just been the character using arcane magic to fly around DBZ-style.
    I always though it should have been the violet spellhawk, just in smaller, with cast time (unlike druids) and colored to fit your spec. Alas...

As for the topic.. yeah. I think it would be a big missed opportunity if Blizzard didn't, but then I personally also doubt they are willing to do it. It's too reminiscent of asian mmo's, not enough raging roid boner, which is the feeling warcraft has always been going for, in it.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.