View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    121 pages of EU cry babies. You don't see Asia crying and they can't even partake in the world first race because they're 2 days behind. The only way they ever win world first is when Eu/US guilds get banned like in dragonsoul or Yogg saron.

How about next tier Limit turns off their stream for every boss and we see just how far behind Echo really is, let's see how well they do when they can't watch Limit streams 16 hours in advance. Then we can really see how much this headstart is actually not a big deal based on them having that going for them every race.
    Or how about Echo just join NA servers? you know considering limit has 3 EU players with 0 lag issues.

BUT NO. you're right, it's much better to sit here crying, creating excuses and expecting Blizzard to make changes like global release because of 2 guilds of 60 players out of 3,000,000

Wow, another thread derailed into the good old stuff. This time NA timezone advantage, next time EU welfare perhaps... Time will tell.
    Until these super exciting world first races are arranged on LAN environment, there won't be a level playground. Whoever has the advantage, and how negligible/significant it is, I won't even try to estimate. The whole topic is more or less pointless as this is the standard since day 1, and is very unlikely to change.

You probably don't see much Asia crying here as the whole game is almost nonexistent there, and banned in china to boot. All that despite of the poor ass-kissing attempts of Pandaria, oh poor Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    121 pages of EU cry babies. You don't see Asia crying and they can't even partake in the world first race because they're 2 days behind. The only way they ever win world first is when Eu/US guilds get banned like in dragonsoul or Yogg saron.

How about next tier Limit turns off their stream for every boss and we see just how far behind Echo really is, let's see how well they do when they can't watch Limit streams 16 hours in advance. Then we can really see how much this headstart is actually not a big deal based on them having that going for them every race.
    Or how about Echo just join NA servers? you know considering limit has 3 EU players with 0 lag issues.

BUT NO. you're right, it's much better to sit here crying, creating excuses and expecting Blizzard to make changes like global release because of 2 guilds of 60 players out of 3,000,000
    Because Asia has no one up to par to do it ? While Limit started 16h before than Echo. Though I very much do not care and like all the popcorn and salt, I find it amusing that you can't recognized that Limit had a headstart in this.

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    You probably don't see much Asia crying here as the whole game is almost nonexistent there, and banned in china to boot. All that despite of the poor ass-kissing attempts of Pandaria, oh poor Blizzard.
    Do you enjoy just making shit up on the internet?

Lets ignore the salty crybaby-shit for a while and focus on the rest of the race.

Top 5 isnt settled yet and is still up to grabs, Echo got second place, but what about the rest?
    Can Method kill the generals and propel their way to a 3rd spot or will it go to Pieces or BDGG?

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    Wow, another thread derailed into the good old stuff. This time NA timezone advantage, next time EU welfare perhaps... Time will tell.
    Until these super exciting world first races are arranged on LAN environment, there won't be a level playground. Whoever has the advantage, and how negligible/significant it is, I won't even try to estimate. The whole topic is more or less pointless as this is the standard since day 1, and is very unlikely to change.

Apparently you live in another reality. Wow isn't banned in china. In fact, it's huge over there. Just looking at the top 9 raiding guilds atm on raider io, 3 are chinese. 5 in the top 20. And alpha, a chinese guild, got world 3rd in 3 out of 5 tiers last expansion. Don't make BS up. Raider io only has the patience to track the top chinese guilds(wowprogress doesn't track them at all) and guilds that submit their own kills due to issues with their API but there are a crap load more untracked chinese guilds going all the way down the ranks.
    Last edited by SeIex; 2020-12-25 at 09:41 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every time no name accounts troll WF threads with "16h", and each time peeps fall or it.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-12-25 at 10:03 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I see more people being sore winners who don't want to give up their advantage but at the same time insist there's no advantage.

The worst EU trolling I see is no-name accounts going "haha 16 hr" "haha echo still won,"

Hardly the virulent, toxic trolling I was sold on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit and Echo are 10/10 while literally no one else even made it to 9/10. Really surprised by this.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Limit and Echo are 10/10 while literally no one else even made it to 9/10. Really surprised by this.
    SLG is the real cockblock this tier. Reminds me a lot of Blast Furnace back in BRF (though it seems Triple D Donny is easier than 'ol Blackhand).

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Right now at 4pm, EU turns on Twitch and watches Limit clear more than half the instance while they can't do anything. That's surely better you are right.
    And the only boss they couldn't watch was the only one that took significant time til sledge thinking.

It's not like they have been playing PTR xD Watching limit tactics is not even close to 16 hours advantage. I am not on any side but let's be honest with yourself - world first race wil never be fair and will never be. if EU want to win they must be much, much better than US

So what's up with Method? Did they make an announcement that they're not pushing hard for world first this expansion or are they losing their world first competitive nature?

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    So what's up with Method? Did they make an announcement that they're not pushing hard for world first this expansion or are they losing their world first competitive nature?
    Their entire team left and created Echo, getting #2?

Seems a bit presumptuous to assume Sco could rebuild it from scratch in time to challenge this race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Don't underestimate the difference between Echo/Limit and everyone else.

They are in a league of their own.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

What's crazy is that there is only 16 Alliance in the top 100.

I know it's been like this for ages now, but man I'd love it if it was like a 60/40 split.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post

I know it's been like this for ages now, but man I'd love it if it was like a 60/40 split.
    Not gonna happen, unless Blizz swings racials towards Alliance. And even then, mainly WF contenders would switch.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-12-25 at 08:41 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    And the only boss they couldn't watch was the only one that took significant time til sledge thinking.
    and then killed generals 6 hours faster thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Not gonna happen, unless Blizz swings racials towards Alliance. And even then, mainly WF contenders would switch.
    It has to do with both the severity of the benefits in terms of racial or what have you and the time.

The things the Alliance offer have to be so good that they will tempt Horde players into rerolling. They then have to be good for long enough that Horde guilds don't just switch back and forth but instead stick for at least a little while so that the rest of the community has time to follow.

But this won't ever happen, so anyone's best hope is cross-faction raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Method is in a bit of a mess. I assume that even if they will climb back up to the top, it'll take a little while at least.

There's a big ass gap between Limit/Echo and the other guilds this tier, was hoping for other guilds to be more competitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

Don't underestimate the difference between Echo/Limit and everyone else.

They are in a league of their own.
    That's exactly what I meant, to see a gap like that without exploits being used is unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Of which literally just 2 are NA guilds, and 1 is rank 99.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    There's a big ass gap between Limit/Echo and the other guilds this tier, was hoping for other guilds to be more competitive.
    Same
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset