Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Can you not turn WM off?
    This isn't pvp. This is just annoying people for the sake of it. Just like the campers outside Maldraxxus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Just remove the bonuses from PvP so these PvE plebs can leave us alone.
    Blizzard: Okay we do that!
    *PvEers turn WM off and never on again*

PvPers: OMG Blizzard we have no one to gank, World PvP is so empty!

The boni are there to make people, who don't want to PvP, turn it on so you have someone to gank without effort. Please don't try to kid yourself or us that what you really want are fair fights in the open world.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedaar View Post
    I see you have answer for every possible thing:

Want better gear?
    You:>Just do mythic raiding, simple as that.

You want DH to deal acceptable single target dmg or for fury warriors to be relevantly tuned?
    You:>It's not a balance issue, just play better, simple as that.

Fire mages/balance druids/unh dks and mm hunters are dominating every raid group and dps chart, shouldn't we do something about this so that other classes are also accepted?
    You: Just make your own group, simple as that.

Other ppl can only wish to be as resourceful as you
    Mark isnt actually doing that good. WW monk is higher ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by Skexis View Post
    This isn't pvp.
    You don't get to define what is and isn't PvP when it suits you, nor are you the one who gets to decide it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    this sounds like a fantastic fix to many problems that people complain about. this site needs upvotes.
    I'm glad you agree. The number of threads created after warmode was implemented about people being ganked is large. it's like they don't know about the change where they can turn warmode off at any resting place. I demand a user interface saying this exact info everytime there is a PvP death. Anything to stop the "waaaa I got kiilled in wm and I'm angry" threads. Because this thread is one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't pvp. This is just annoying people for the sake of it. Just like the campers outside Maldraxxus.
    Was it one or more players against one or more players from the opposite faction? That's called PvP.

It was PvP and all you have to do is turn it off. It takes less time to turn off than having an epic baby cry on a fan forum.

You're not good enough. Turn WM off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

It's PvP though and there's perfectly viable option to avoid it. The WM bonus isn't there to serve you or make your life easier. It's there as a gift for your continued inconvenience of being ganked. If anything you sound like you need a little bit more ganking.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    pvp in the maw is why i go there most of the time. you actually lose something if you die for a change, other than a short trip to your corpse.

p.s : i dont group up and if alliance is somehow ( like, never ? ) grouped up i avoid them. ganking low hp blues is priceless after all those years.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Blizzard: Okay we do that!
    *PvEers turn WM off and never on again*

PvPers: OMG Blizzard we have no one to gank, World PvP is so empty!

The boni are there to make people, who don't want to PvP, turn it on so you have someone to gank without effort. Please don't try to kid yourself or us that what you really want are fair fights in the open world.
    I remember reading an interesting post back in the Azshara patch about this. There are three kinds of people who turn WM on.

1. Actual pvpers who want to pvp.
    2. People who just turn it on to join a raid to achieve an objective.
    3. People who just want the reward and who exist for #1 to kill.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    pvp in the maw is why i go there most of the time. you actually lose something if you die for a change, other than a short trip to your corpse.

p.s : i dont group up and if alliance is somehow ( like, never ? ) grouped up i avoid them. ganking low hp blues is priceless after all those years.
    And exactly this is the reason why PvPers generally have such a bad reputation. Ganking people after they have just dealt with PvE mobs and are low health while watching out that you yourself are never in danger is cowardly and weak.

Are you breaking rules? No. Are you going out of your way to be an annoying ass to other players? Absolutely.

• Not getting anima counted towards progression when bags are full
    • More mailboxes in Oribos please, especially near crafting area
    • PVP in Maw gives Eye of Jailer to stop camping near Ve'nari
      Feel free to add your frustrations :P
    agree for 1st 2 disagree on the 3rd outside the camp is best place to do the 25 horde killing quest now now back to topic

fix necrotic wake and de other side so they give full completion for defend ardenweald and bastion muzala and 2nd boss in necrotic dont give progress

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    And exactly this is the reason why PvPers generally have such a bad reputation. Ganking people after they have just dealt with PvE mobs and are low health while watching out that you yourself are never in danger is cowardly and weak.

Are you breaking rules? No. Are you going out of your way to be an annoying ass to other players? Absolutely.
    aren't you tired of hearing the same thing over and over ? either turn off your wm or deal with the consequences.

as a side note, i died many times as well. not that i am running around like an iron man.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Make coven and eonar soloable at higher difficulties and actually fix the legacy buff as WoD and downward have 8000% while legion is stuck at 800%

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    a lot of the items venari has are account wide actually. unless you care about sockets or upgrading conduits randomly, you don't need venari for an alt. also, blizz will never balance specs properly. they can barely manage it when the only knob is the class itself. right now they have soulbinds, covenant spells, conduits, legendaries, and the class. the management team has made it basically impossible for reasonable balance.
    is crafters mark rank 2 account wide? That's really the only reward I care about. Since I will never reach BIS items (I don't raid mythic), I don't care about sockets and the other fluff.

Add anima reward for callings.
    Restore big anima rewards to the anima conductor dailies.
    Enable group finder inside the maw, having to be in Oribos to not phase is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Venthyr rank 3 transportation network doesn’t have a portal to Oribos, contrary to the tooltip.
    You know that Elon Musk meme that goes "is this real? did this really happen?" while he laughs his ass off? Yeah, had that reaction reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    is crafters mark rank 2 account wide? That's really the only reward I care about. Since I will never reach BIS items (I don't raid mythic), I don't care about sockets and the other fluff.
    i don't think it is. i don't know about other professions but for engineering, r2 only gives like a 168 ilvl which is outdone by heroic dungeons. its honestly a very pointless recipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    • Not getting anima counted towards progression when bags are full
    • More mailboxes in Oribos please, especially near crafting area
    • PVP in Maw gives Eye of Jailer to stop camping near Ve'nari
      Feel free to add your frustrations :P
    Mailboxes not being near Crafting area has been a thing since probably WOTLK?
    It's like Blizzard secret FU towards players doing professions. I noticed the last previous expansions too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Mailboxes not being near Crafting area has been a thing since probably WOTLK?
    It's like Blizzard secret FU towards players doing professions. I noticed the last previous expansions too.
    thats not true....dalaran always had mb near the crafting area.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i don't think it is. i don't know about other professions but for engineering, r2 only gives like a 168 ilvl which is outdone by heroic dungeons. its honestly a very pointless recipe.
    It's nice to bring your alts up to spec. Otherwise you have to grind to get into heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Trying to grind rated PvP for the spider mount made me realise they need to fix PvP even more than I previously thought... It's a fkn shitshow.

Also, the HS you unlock from Renown/Rep with your covenant should be direct transportation to your covenant always and regular HS should be able to be used elsewhere.
    Or set hearth to covenant and build rank 3 transport

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Mark isnt actually doing that good. WW monk is higher ranking.
    Unholy does really well with aoe. 98% of fights have adds. (only 1 I can think of in CN that is true ST)