Poll: Should Congress Impeach Trump Again?

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Three pages in and not one "no" vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There are too many Americans that heard democrats say the things in the photo below, and will see an attempt to remove Trump as an act of war. It is not going to work. Trump will win that rebellion.
    No, to attack the capital is an act of war... not altright sensational media...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Three pages in and not one "no" vote.
    Not even Kok...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

There are too many Americans that heard democrats say the things in the photo below, and will see an attempt to remove Trump as an act of war. It is not going to work. Trump will win that rebellion.
    You're sharing garbage from James fucking Woods?

For reals?

I mean, if you want to know why nobody here takes you seriously...this is kinda it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry koko, your terrorists were just a bunch of confused idiots standing around and stealing souvenirs. They're no threat.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You're sharing garbage from James fucking Woods?

For reals?

I mean, if you want to know why nobody here takes you seriously...this is kinda it.
    Wait, are you disputing the comments made by those elected officials? For reals? I mean, if you want to know why you shouldn't be a mod....this is kinda it.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Sorry koko, your terrorists were just a bunch of confused idiots standing around and stealing souvenirs. They're no threat.
    Seriously, this is the biggest thing. They got in the Capitol and...just kinda hung out and engaged in petty vandalism and theft. There is no end-game here. There is no "grand strategy". This is why the "CIVIL WAR!" stuff is so hilarious. Those have points and purposes. Those have goals.

This is just a bunch of angry conservatives lashing out in one final temper tantrum against reality.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its pointless at this point. fuckhead trump will be gone in 13 days. Doing anything now will fan the flames then i will blame the cunt
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Oh hey Kokulums comparing terrorism and an actual coup attempt to calls for peaceful protest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, are you disputing the comments made by those elected officials? For reals? I mean, if you want to know why you shouldn't be a mod....this is kinda it.
    No, disputing the photoshop and context... why don’t you link their full statements?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Considering it's misrepresenting those quotes, the events of the summer, and the events of yesterday, and was posted by James fucking Woods of all people, I'm doing nothing more than laughing at how stupid it is.

I'm not lying. Your disgusting behavior in calling people liars isn't helping.

Its not a question of giving in to Trump. At this point, if Trump called for a rebellion today, he would overthrow the government. He has way more than enough support. If he called upon members of the police, members of the military, citizens to rise up and overthrow the US government, he would outright win. He doesn't need your permission by giving in to him now.

And if the government tried to oust him and arrest him, you are getting Ukraine 2014.
    So what's your bet on the stock market today? you were quite the loser on your prediction yesterday and today's gains so far prove it.
    Wana give it another shot? I mean you just about got everything wrong so far why not?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Its pointless at this point. fuckhead trump will be gone in 13 days. Doing anything now will fan the flames then i will blame the cunt
    Can’t post on Twitter and Facebook... but... cool with nuclear codes... How many people will Trump pardon in 13 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Considering it's misrepresenting those quotes, the events of the summer, and the events of yesterday, and was posted by James fucking Woods of all people, I'm doing nothing more than laughing at how stupid it is.
    You are now officially a confirmed liar on the situation. You are done. Don't bother responding to my comments anymore.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are now officially a confirmed liar on the situation. You are done. Don't bother responding to my comments anymore.
    Why don’t you link the full quotes instead of misrepresented photoshop? You hate truth only love Trump?

Where is your Russia and China helping Trump, mr honesty?

He wants to run in 2024, impeachment prevents him.

He incited an insurrection that led to his supporters storming the Capitol building, there must be consequences.

Right wing extremism needs to be put down. Violently. Aggressively. And there need to be severe punishments for those leading them on. It's the only way to prevent right wing extremism, which has been growing in the US for decades, from continuing to flourish under Republican leadership.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Can’t post on Twitter and Facebook... but... cool with nuclear codes... How many people will Trump pardon in 13 days?
    He is litterally too stupid to use them so who cares what codes he has
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Alliance

There is less to impeach him for now than there was the first go around, though it might actually go through this time.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

This if fucking hilarious coming from someone who is as fucking mental as you are. Go jack off some more at the mere thought of violence and rebellion.

10+ Year Old Account
    No not this time no more threats. This isn’t going away. Trump and his supporters did this.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He is litterally too stupid to use them so who cares what codes he has
    No, he's not.

There was a time when Schlesinger had to work with the Pentagon and other Cabinet officials under Nixon, when he was going insane as Trump is now, to tell them specifically to not follow any orders to launch nuclear missiles.

Once again, the parallels between Trump and Nixon are incredibly common.