Poll: Special Senate Runoff Outcome

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    CNN ticker is reporting Ossoff with a +0.6% margin, putting him outside recount territory.
    NBC News just called it.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Loeffler should abstain at least from voting, she is no longer the choice of Georgia's populace.
    Technically, she never was. She was never elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    I meant Republican Party.
    Agh. I'd say not much. They zealots will take over and push the moderates or old guard out of the way. Doubtful there will be a splinter third party. Just look at the teabag party. The GOP hated the fuck out of thise guys and many still do. It was and should have been considered a third party to begin with. But look now, it still the GOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ossoff's margin up to 0.73% and counting.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post

Dis gon be gud..
    The fact that you linked, literally a platform for Nazis, is astounding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    The fact that you linked, literally a platform for Nazis, is astounding.
    Not coincidentally, that... organization?... was among the terrorists inside the Capital today, streaming their crime live.

- - - Updated - - -

Ossoff lead jumps to 0.80%.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, there were other things going on today.

CBS called it, adding to the list.

- - - Updated - - -

Donald Trump stated on January 6, 2021 in a tweet: "They just happened to find 50,000 ballots (in the Georgia U.S. Senate runoff elections) late last night."

Our Ruling

Trump’s comments about Georgia echoed similarly unsubstantiated allegations he lodged about the race he lost to Joe Biden in November. As PolitiFact reported, it’s typical for vote tallies to come in batches as counties report their results.

This happened throughout the night of Georgia’s runoff election, the Associated Press reported.

Trump said Georgia "just happened to find" 50,000 votes. That’s a ridiculous and inaccurate way to describe the counting of legally cast ballots. We rate his statement Pants on Fire!

Not coincidentally, that... organization?... was among the terrorists inside the Capital today, streaming their crime live.

- - - Updated - - -

Not surprising. But I was talking about how they used to platform Nick Fuentes before he went too insane, even for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I swear, every post I've seen of yours in the last day has just been about you getting your $2k lol
    It's like some people behave like walking clichés in this forum.

Speaking of which, the Fonz was on fire last night.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear, every post I've seen of yours in the last day has just been about you getting your $2k lol
    And if you think for a moment her nonsense has anything to do with anything but When she can get some money, you would be a fool falling for her nonsense. She spent the last 4 Years supporting Alt-Right and Trump
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    And if you think for a moment her nonsense has anything to do with anything but When she can get some money, you would be a fool falling for her nonsense. She spent the last 4 Years supporting Alt-Right and Trump
    And once they get their money. They will go right back trashing identity politics civil rights and throwing minorities under the bus.

Just like rural conservatives abandoning FDR's coalition once they got their checks.

If only people had advanced history degrees. They could explain that we've seen this grift again, and again.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    And once they get their money. They will go right back trashing identity politics civil rights and throwing minorities under the bus.

Just like rural conservatives abandoning FDR's coalition once they got their checks.

If only people had advanced history degrees. They could explain that we've seen this grift again, and again.

No no no "How is Trump a Racist" "How do you know these people who assaulted Congress were with Trump" come on Show me a Link "Pfft fake news Photoshop" no that's really "Antifa"

LMFAO

So yeah exactly, I might vehemently disagree with other liberals, but fuck this well we only did it to make the party stronger bullshit, NOO Fuck these Kanye West worshiping Non voters.

Kanye West: "What they need to do for black people in high school is teach them how to balance a check book"

Uh They do it's called a Economics. Mr I supported Hillary but I didn't vote and Trump is my father BS.

Along with these gifting self hating conservatives like Candace Owens, Racism doesn't exist unless your attacking guilty white liberals while at the same time crying about being called a coon for the exact same kind of racist bullshit she claims doesn't exist.

Unless you're a straight white conservative.

The Point is I respect Biden but unlike Trump he is not NOW or EVER been MY DADDY or even the best person in the world by a long shot, and I respect him.

But FUCK that Water under the bridge shit! I still see these fucking hypocritical pieces of shits.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You don't want the checks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You don't want the checks?
    I am plenty plenty well off, I didn't fight for a check, I don't need a check, I didn't fight for YOU to get a check if you don't NEED ONE.

I fought and I held my nose and I voted and put up with bullshit like yours because I wanted to Save People already being targeted by this Orange Piece of shit, Senior Citizens, People fucking DYING of a preventable disease that could have been stopped.

I voted to help protect what insurance there is, I fought to keep this Motherfucker from rolling back civil rights for gays and transgender people, I fought so that women however much I disagree with Abortion have the right, to make a choice concerning their health, and lives.

I didn't do that for a fucking check, and all the people you slammed and bullshitted against MOST of them ALL fought for the same thing.

FUCK a Check and Fuck just what was in it for me.

I could afford Trump he made me RICH, But FUCK HIM.

People are hurting right NOW, because of this Orange idiot, people I don't even like some I might even hate.

These people PAIN isn't a fucking JOKE!

And yes I voted and fought for me so that this racist Stupid Motherfucker most of all couldn't do any more damage.

I PREFERRED BERNIE SANDERS!!!!!!! I LOVED AND STILL LOVE BERNIE

And BIDEN is NOT our savior he ALL the Criticisms of him are fair.

But This Idiot Trump needed to be Stopped, doing what matters requires sacrifice.

And if all you give a fuck about is yourself or 2000$ Then you don't get it and never will.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ossoff is now a full percentage point ahead of Perdue. Recount threshold was passed at 0.5%, but it's worth noting the ongoing increase in his lead.

Link.

I certainly didn't think Georgia would be one of the states saving our democracy.

The rigged game of representation in the senate has to be broken somehow. Luckily, Arizona and Georgia are coming through for America.

We'll all be better off when republicans can't be as batshit insane as they like while easily winning an election.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I certainly didn't think Georgia would be one of the states saving our democracy.

The rigged game of representation in the senate has to be broken somehow. Luckily, Arizona and Georgia are coming through for America.

We'll all be better off when republicans can't be as batshit insane as they like while easily winning an election.
    I had zero hope for both of those seats flipping blue. Even when NYTimes had their odds reaching into the 70% and Warnock had already essentially won, I was still pessimistic. With the Senate flipping blue, we'll have Democratic social policy en masse for at least two years. And 2022 will be a banner year for another Blue Wave.

Stacy Abrams is a god damned American Hero. I wonder if she is waiting for the governorship to run again?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post

Considering Sherman's march I think GA saving our democracy, is a perfect end to this whole Trump presidency. The symbolism is just damn fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I am plenty plenty well off, I didn't fight for a check, I don't need a check, I didn't fight for YOU to get a check if you don't NEED ONE.

I fought and I held my nose and I voted and put up with bullshit like yours because I wanted to Save People already being targeted by this Orange Piece of shit, Senior Citizens, People fucking DYING of a preventable disease that could have been stopped.

I voted to help protect what insurance there is, I fought to keep this Motherfucker from rolling back civil rights for gays and transgender people, I fought so that women however much I disagree with Abortion have the right, to make a choice concerning their health, and lives.

I didn't do that for a fucking check, and all the people you slammed and bullshitted against MOST of them ALL fought for the same thing.

FUCK a Check and Fuck just what was in it for me.

I could afford Trump he made me RICH, But FUCK HIM.

People are hurting right NOW, because of this Orange idiot, people I don't even like some I might even hate.

These people PAIN isn't a fucking JOKE!

And yes I voted and fought for me so that this racist Stupid Motherfucker most of all couldn't do any more damage.

I PREFERRED BERNIE SANDERS!!!!!!! I LOVED AND STILL LOVE BERNIE

And BIDEN is NOT our savior he ALL the Criticisms of him are fair.

But This Idiot Trump needed to be Stopped, doing what matters requires sacrifice.

And if all you give a fuck about is yourself or 2000$ Then you don't get it and never will.
    Thank you for going off on her like you did. The emotion behind it was well done.

I came close to doing this many times, but was afraid I would go overboard and get myself banned or something. I am a bit embarrassed that I left to you something I could have done myself. But now that you have done it, I absolutely will say:

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Thank you for going off on her like you did. The emotion behind it was well done.

I came close to doing this many times, but was afraid I would go overboard and get myself banned or something. I am a bit embarrassed that I left to you something I could have done myself. But now that you have done it, I absolutely will say:

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU very much.
    When Biden won I knew before as I know now I wouldn't spike the ball. I see people across the board even Republicans Conservatives fought to stop this, this was gut check time.

And right now they like so many just feel relief a bit but numb. I don't think it's time for anyone to talk about a check who doesn't need one. I care more about restoring sanity.