World First Atiesh occured in 2006.
    World First Atiesh occurred in 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    In World of Warcraft.

Not World of Warcraft - Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    xD WTF

WF Classic Atiesh is 2021, it's not vanilla.
    I would argue that it's bigger a feat now as there is way more competition now than there was back in the day.
    It's easier to win a marathon limping when you are running with 5 more limp people than it is to win a marathon fully prepared against 1500 fully prepared runners. Both are a feat of Strength but with different challenges.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by WinningOne View Post
    Regardless of what everyone thinks about boosting and all of that chat spam, everyone should be upset Blizzard started enforcing a policy change they made without telling the players and the enforcement isn't being applied equally to all players. As if we all take time to review the EULA every time we sit down to play WoW. That's scummy customer service.
    If you really think that this account went from 0 infractions to full ban just like that you are dumber than anyone I know. I'm pretty sure that account had already multiple infractions. Others who got a warning probably didn't have those infractions.

Do you really believe someone who offers such a service that they are the innocent victim and Blizz is 100% in the wrong here?

This comment on the reddit thread summarizes the situation perfectly. There is not full ban unless you did some shit before. There just isn't. Stop being so naive.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    stop being butthurt you are poor or have no friends to boost with,get over it
    i dont think he's/she's buthurt, now he/she can find a grp in the browser again

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

I think this guy has a seizure

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFiles View Post
    You guys don't get it... there's no "world firsts" in Classic. Is like saying "I'm the world first player to end Darksouls 1 in 2020!" or "World first Super Mario World 106% in 2020!"
    But then again there were probably ppl saying "I'm the world first player to end Darksouls Remastered in 2018" although they were just playing a remastered version of Darksouls 1. It's the same thing as WoW Classic is to WoW Vanilla. Same thing with Demonsouls which released last year. It was a remake of Demonsouls from 2009 but players still claimed fame in beating it first.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    stop being butthurt you are poor or have no friends to boost with,get over it
    Tell me, what does riches in wow get you? Cause its almost nothing. Some mounts on BMAH etc, and tons of potions/augments if you're in that kind of fame guild. The monthly sub means nothing, I can simply work 30min and get my sub easier than your boost.
    For the rest of us, we can easily afford any mats/consumable necessary to play it. .

How on earth would I envy boosters in any way? They are a plague, a sickness in game that preys on kids and their parents visa. You buy a boost, congrats, you got a quickfix, but you'll soon realize how much of a loser you are in groups when its obvious you're just another affix added. Then they whine on forums about toxic m+ kicking their boosted ass

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    In-Game Advertising Policy Update
    Ghormor from the Azeroth Sales Community has shared on reddit how advertising in-game lead to one of his accounts getting permanently suspended, losing over 100 million gold due to an unannounced rule change.

Blizzard has recently updated their In-Game Advertising Policy, adding that accounts used primarily for advertising may be closed at any time. According to Ghormor, his account was used for raid collections, banking and auction house monitoring, but still received a suspension before that rule was even added to the policy page. You can find the full story on reddit.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    In-Game Advertising

Selling in-game items and services such as carries or boosting for real money is not allowed.

Selling items and services for gold is allowed but can only be advertised in-game through the Trade chat channel. Advertisements are not allowed in the Group Finder. The Group Finder is intended to help players find active groups that are being formed and advertisements make it difficult to find relevant groups.

Accounts that are used for the primary purpose of advertising may be closed.

Subcreation
    Subcreation has been updated for Shadowlands. Using the Raider.IO and WarcraftLogs API, Subcreation shows summaries of the top talents, covenants, soulbinds, conduits, legendaries, gear, enchants and gems that players use in Mythic+ and Castle Nathria.

WoW Classic - World First Atiesh
    Caranthir has obtained Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian in WoW Classic. Congratulations!

<iframe src="https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=EnergeticFriendlyMonkeyRlyTho&parent=www.mmo-champion.com" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" height="506" width="900"></iframe>
    Very good!
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    But then again there were probably ppl saying "I'm the world first player to end Darksouls Remastered in 2018" although they were just playing a remastered version of Darksouls 1. It's the same thing as WoW Classic is to WoW Vanilla. Same thing with Demonsouls which released last year. It was a remake of Demonsouls from 2009 but players still claimed fame in beating it first.
    Fame is only worth something if enough people care. I was, at some point, one of best roping player in a game called Worms:Armageddon, nobody even knows what I am talking about. So it means nothing, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    So because you are a terrible player and/or don’t have time to play the game, boosting is okay? Legit the game wouldn’t miss your ilk.

There’s nothing positive to be gained for boosting in regards to overall game health. People like you are why P2W scumbag tactics even continue to exist. You’re not even a real player.
    I don't give a shit what you think of me.

Maybe I should but I do not feel sorry for a gold seller ever!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    WRONG:

World first Atiesh IN VANILLA occured in 2006!
    World first Atiesh IN WOW CLASSIC occured in 2021!

Exactly this misunderstandings leads to conspiracy theories: In WoW Classic this is indeed world first! Vanilla is NOT classic! Just because it's your oppinion does not change it. Your repeat over and over and over makes you simply a trumpist of wow: your oppinion is right, no matter what. Blizzard themself market wow classic as a seperate game, so yes, world first atiesh was in 2006, but in wow classic it was now, and repeating it over and over and over and over and over again does not change it.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2021-01-08 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    I think this guy has a seizure
    WoRlD fiRsT aTiEsH oCcurReD iN 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    WRONG:

World first Atiesh IN VANILLA occured in 2006!
    World first Atiesh IN WOW CLASSIC occured in 2021!

Exactly this misunderstandings leads to conspiracy theories: In WoW Classic this is indeed world first! Vanilla is NOT classic!
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Boost spammer lost gold, oh no i feel so sorry for em.... hahahah.

I wonder what he's doing with over 100 mil gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty hilarious that one guy's stupidity cost him 100m. Who actually thought keeping all their eggs in 1 basket, literally, would be sensible? Boosters know full well how much their spam plagues trade chats, and how irritating it is to the wider community. Justice is done, no sympathy at all. Still makes me laugh :'D

3+ Year Old Account
    Good to know that that one idiot who thought he could make me pay with a (non existant) credit card for a BoD Mythic run won't be doing it again. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda01 View Post
    just because you see a lot of people advertising for a community, or different communities doesn't mean they're spamming... i used to advertise for a community as well and only said something every 45 sec - min.
    Although i do understand people perceive it as spamming, it doesn't mean it is.
    It is annoying though, to see trade chat filled like that, but as long as people buy stuff, others will sell the best way they can find, which rn is through communities. The good old way is long gone.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand this is an unpopular opinion, but who are you to decide what the 'intended manner' is to play a game?
    If i enjoy playing the ah, and get tons of gold through it, and i like a certain mount from PvP, why shouldn't i spend it on that? In the end everyone plays how they enjoy it.
    Just abide by the rules, it was said many times that the group finder is not for advertisement. There is even a report option in there for it.

Trade chat is for advertisement, within the rules of spam, real money trade and all that. It's really that simple and not in need of any "unpopular opinion". Blizzard won't ban you for having an account that only use the AH, trading, whatever, if it is within the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    Good on banning the boosters and advertising. This is pure pollution to the game and makes the chat channels completely impossible to use for its intended use. The game and the community suffer when people buy boosts as they achieve items, and achievements they should not have in the first place before achieving them in the intended manner.
    its intended use? you sell junk, he sells a boost? whats the difference? or isnt trade chat for the selling and buying of products?

Oh i'm so sorry about the advertiser. What a shame!

So they're just reiterating no boost spam is allowed in the group finder basically? That's fair.

What's the ruling on Twitch advertising in LFG? I've always thought it to be the same so I've just wanted them all gone