10+ Year Old Account

Windows fonts really weird and blurred? WTF MY EYES

It happened few days ago and after morning cold boot it was fine, this morning not so much. Any idea why this could be?

Updated 1080ti with Studio Drivers with clean install.
    Played around with my 38UC99 display settings.
    Readjusted DisplayPort cable.
    -K

Looks fine to me. Is your screen resolution set correctly, because that will throw ClearType well off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what it was, MSI Afterburner temp control was also super blurry. I powered PC completely off and switched off PSU, left it for a bit and it seems fine now.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I do after a fresh install is change the default Windows font to Tahoma, just search for "change windows font", you will not look back. Segoe UI is awful and blurry. Cleartype is an oxymoron. Chrome also has hard coded anti-aliasing which can't be changed so use Firefox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    First thing I do after a fresh install is change the default Windows font to Tahoma, just search for "change windows font", you will not look back. Segoe UI is awful and blurry. Cleartype is an oxymoron. Chrome also has hard coded anti-aliasing which can't be changed so use Firefox.
    Sweet gonna test that out. I been planning to change to Helvetica since type on OSX is so much more nicer, but Il try Tahoma for now.
    -K