15+ Year Old Account

Another Vault clarification question

Can someone explain to me what type of loot choices I'd get for doing the following. Ran LFR and killed the 6 bosses, did normal CN and killed 3 bosses, and bought a AOTC Denathrius only kill. That's a total of 10 bosses killed which would give options for each of the 3 raid boss vault selections

4 bosses killed = not sure if it would be a heroic piece since that's the highest difficulty or would be normal loot since the lowest of the 4 top kills were normal
    7 bosses killed = not sure if this would be LFR piece since that's the the most number of bosses killed or what type
    10 bosses killed = this I'm fairly sure would be LFR level gear

I think you will get 3 choices with the following.

#1 Itemlvl 200 because you killed 3 Bosses on normal mode. You only killed 1 boss in hc, so you don't get any out of that.
    #2 nothing because you only killed 6 in LFR but you need 7, also you did 3 in normal for reward #1 200.
    #3 nothing again because individual kills in different difficulties aren't added up. Else there probably would be ways to cheese mythic loot or what ever if the highest kill counts.

If you kill a single boss of the highest difficulty, it doesn't matter for the vault. You can read at the vault what you have to do.
    It's 3, then 7 and at last 10. It doesn't count cross difficulty.
    Last edited by Critical92; 2021-01-15 at 11:10 PM.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Luhmina is right. You've killed 3 normal bosses and earned that slot. You haven't killed 3 on heroic, so that doesn't upgrade to heroic level, and you haven't killed 7 on any difficulty so you haven't unlocked that slot. You have one 200 level item in the vault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you checked the vault yet? Always when I was wondering what ilvl gear I'm eligible for, the vault has showed it and recommended what to do to upgrade one, even if I couldn't open it yet.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

If you kill let's say 7 bosses on the same difficulty, you only get loot from the bosses you killed right?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    If you kill let's say 7 bosses on the same difficulty, you only get loot from the bosses you killed right?
    I think its loot from 1 to 8 regardless of how many and then you can add to that, last 2, to increase the ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Nah you can get loot from any of the 10 bosses