Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New 10.0 Leak (not from a credible source)

- The void is driving everyone crazy, especially the leaders
    - Factions split up into 4 instead of 2 due to leaders going against the will of the citizens and seeking as much power for themselves as they can grab, recruiting mercenaries...etc and fighting each other for domination
    - Players unable to find a unifying leadership, they have to make their own smaller size player driven/lead faction like groups
    - Ability to fight each other in regularly scheduled open world territory wars between players, also involving NPC's in PVPVE battles (basically open world warfronts instead of instanced ones)
    - Ability to setup guild camps out in the wild with some perks and customization options (now that capital cities are no longer safe due to the factions splitting and infighting
    - 4th specs gradually released throughout the expansion
    - Old raids split up into dungeons and added to Timewalking system which gets rotated bi-weekly between different expansions.
    - A currency that drops from all kinds of PVE activities from the current expansion that is used uniquely to obtain cosmetic rewards
    - Mercenary system in PVE allowing players to temporarily group up with anyone from the new 4 factions based on whose side they are choosing to be a mercenary for (kind of like the SL Covenant system, basically, but allows daily choice picking instead of weekly)
    - Follower system expanded on to allow NPC followers to group up with players in leveling activities only such as world questing and normal instances. This is to make up for the player base being split up amongst 4 factions
    - Current SL gameplay loops mostly unchanged, now that most specs feel quick and fun to play.

Edit:

From what I gathered, it is not an actual split, but something similar to the covenant system. Warfronts are mentioned as an example with some similarities. This is basically what New World's end game PvP will look like minus the NPC's.

I don't think all classes will get a 4th spec either, but only where it makes sense and is something players have been wanting. Doing so is easier than creating a whole new class since you already have the class kit and all you have to add is max 4 new spells.

AI helpers during questing and doing normal dungeons in story mode/questing inside a dungeon is a good idea imo, but does not have to replace playing with others if done right, provided it rewards less than if playing with others and is harder/takes longer, rewards cosmetics only, provides a variety of solo activities to fill time with (instead of pet battles... lmao).
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2021-01-22 at 05:05 AM.

Bit early for this arnt we? and yea i dont see he faction spilt happening or warfronts considering they abandoned warfronts quickly in bfa

Thanks for pointing out is is not from a credible source... that changes everything...

Isnt it time to give up, even your leaks from credible sources havent been even close to right.

Faction split would be a nightmare to implement. No.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Sounds bad enough to be true :*(

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Man I wish there were ways to add keywords like "leak" to the forum filters. So tired of this garbage showing up in my feed.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    - Current SL gameplay loops mostly unchanged, now that most specs feel quick and fun to play.
    That gives it away. xD

- Old raids split up into dungeons and added to Timewalking system which gets rotated bi-weekly between different expansions.
    So you liked my idea!

<3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Isnt it time to give up, even your leaks from credible sources havent been even close to right.

C'mon, let the dude have some fun.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I know, remember that really really early one we got for SL - and the dude called it Wrath of the Bolvar? He was waaaay off right?

F'moron.

That doesn't look like a leak. It looks like your wishlist.

Nope.

Not even a bit convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    So you liked my idea!

<3

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon, let the dude have some fun.
    If he / she want to make up stuff, no problem go crazy and make up stuff, i have no issue at all with that, but dont mark it as leaks.

This alone tells you that this is garbage. They can barely get their crap together to deal with 36 specs. They're going to up it to 48?

Also, what would Druids' fifth spec be? Or Demon Hunter's third and fourth spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a credible source xD Tbh we are at the begining of SL its way way to early for 10.0 leaks. Maybe those are some ideas but im sure its nothing relevant.

Crazy how this is the least realistic thing on this list.

I don't think Blizzard even thinks that this will do anything good for the game.

I don't even think players want this.

Even if they'd announce this, I'd still think they'd cancel the idea before the expansion is released.

You know, like the WotLK dance studio feature...

EDIT: Grammar.

all a load of utter nonsense

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see 4th specs happening. It would be a complete nightmare in terms of balance and general design needs. They would have to make new abilities, talents and art assets for what essentially amounts to 4 new classes.

They would obviously bring in a new class before they do that.

I like how you had to explain the points almost as if you made them up your self.

Not from a credible source means it is not a possible leak. Just the same BS.