Poll: Ivanka Trump vs Marco Rubio for Florida Senate?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    Me too, but I don't think because Breitbart claims something is 'progressive' that it actually was, probably was something centrist she did or something... like being friendly to a Democrat.
    What did Trump do, to have you say he had progressive policy?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I read Breitbart because I love drinking conservative tears and seeing what is upsetting them today. Same as your signature pretty much, but I like going into the Lion's Den to challenge them.
    Except that 100% completely contradicts you stating that you believe it so much that you'd vote for Ivanka based on what you read on breitbart. You are not a good liar.

If people at Breitbart don't like her, then I think she might be a better choice than Rubio.

But admittedly, I already think she is a better choice than Rubio because Marco has abandoned all his principles since Trump came into power. I'd rather have an awful and brave person in charge than a spineless coward.
    rofl @ you thinking either have principles to actually abandon, keep digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I did. You blamed a Democrat for electing Trump. Not my education level that's the problem here.
    Nope, not what I said. Your brain making shit up.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

If i could vote on the primaries Id pick trump so Republicans lose incumbent advantage and then vote for any Democrat on the actual election

Ivanka would wipe the floor with him and probably beat a democrat, unless its a really, really popular democrat. People really missunderstand the modern day bigot. Some people attribute them philosophical thinking, which is why we have so many confusing ideology running around and intermingling that doesent even MAKE SENSE in our current riots and protest.

You see random ass shit like BLM shaking hand with the proud boys. A trans gun right activist with a flag, one proud boy goes: is that a pedo flag? and another proud boy corrects them, nah its the trans flag, to which he replies: ah trans people are alright. Boogaloo boys yelling that proud boys are boot lickers for not disobeying the police. The US is weird and someone like Ivanka is exactly something this melting pot or weird radical shit will vote for.

Shes a woman, shes conservative, but at the same time is at odds on so many matters, shes hot, shes blonde. The hot woman on my side i voted for bru, see im not a bigot. She can carry my gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nope, not what I said.
    That's exactly what you said. And I'm hardly the only one calling you out for your post history in general and this post in particular.

You also suggested that a Democrat wanted to see the world burn, which again, from a Trump supporter is hypocritical and projecting. $15/hr minimum wage, racial equality and COVID relief are none of those and that's the Democrat's agenda literally today.

But you keep claiming you said something other than your post history. Meanwhile people like @Kryctos and @Ivanstone get it: they want Ivanka as GOP, because neither is GOP, and they want the GOP to fail. So that Democrats succeed. Which I agree with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Neither.... especially not another Trump. I hope all of them retreat to a cave and we never hear from them again.
    Now hold up and just think this through. Ivanka would probably do just as much of a shitty job as always. That means Florida would ignore climate change statewide, might even make it unlawful to fight climate change, which would lead to them drowning sooner than later.

I think that's a win for everybody.

/s if it wasn't obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

That's exactly what you said. And I'm hardly the only one calling you out for your post history in general and this post in particular.

You also suggested that a Democrat wanted to see the world burn, which again, from a Trump supporter is hypocritical and projecting. $15/hr minimum wage, racial equality and COVID relief are none of those and that's the Democrat's agenda literally today.

But you keep claiming you said something other than your post history. Meanwhile people like @Kryctos and @Ivanstone get it: they want Ivanka as GOP, because neither is GOP, and they want the GOP to fail. So that Democrats succeed. Which I agree with.
    Dude, are you on drugs or something? I'm not a Trump supporter. I have not said what you think I said, you can go ahead and quote me, but Democrat or not, wishing that the GOP would be filled with incompetent people and not realising the same incompetetnt people are going to be in charge at some point after Trump just wrecked your country for four years... that's a lack of intelligence that's quite comparable to Trump supporters.

You need to sit down, take a deep breath and think about the shit you're vomitting into your posts. Oh, and don't bother quoting me. I'm not going to be able to read it. I'm done with your games. Bye now!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ivanka would win over rubio
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    And she would lose by a landslide in the general election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    You think Trump supporters would vote for a woman?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And she would lose by a landslide in the general election.
    I wouldn’t bet on it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You think Trump supporters would vote for a woman?

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t bet on it...
    Well, Daddy's Little Nepotism Princess is going to have a hard fucking time running for senate when she could go to jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm not a Trump supporter.
    Now now, it's an attitude like that, that got you Trump in the first place!

On topic: Rubio sure sounds concerned. He might be an avid Trump defender, but Trump hasn't spoken to him in a while and, well, we know how Trump values loyalty. I think he believes being primaried is a real risk.

Floridians are just stupid enough to keep supporting Trump, in any way possible.

If that means they vote for his wife, so be it. And yes, Ivanka is his wife.

It's a smart play to take any challenge seriously.

On topic: Rubio sure sounds concerned. He might be an avid Trump defender, but Trump hasn't spoken to him in a while and, well, we know how Trump values loyalty. I think he believes being primaried is a real risk.
    Fucking hell Breccia, Slant is German and all they did was point out that Ivanka would probably win Vs a Dem so if you think she's stupid and incompetent then you might want to be careful with that shit because your going to be stuck with her.

This everyone is a Trump supporter shit is fucking pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What did Trump do, to have you say he had progressive policy?
    I hate myself a bit for this, but i have to defend Pro-Violence on this (what a name...)

I too read Breitbart, mostly to know what the big stories are on the moderate fringe. And what he points out is true. For 4 years, even if there wasn't a single progressive thing Trump did, as soon as it seems he MIGHT do something; some democrats are seen in the WH; plans for bi-partisan stuff?

The always blamed Javanake, immediately.

I'm not sure how deep this hate goes, and how representative this is for the typical trumpster, but especially on Breitbart, Ivanka isn't that popular...

- - - Updated - - -

There is another Slant. Maybe you're mixing them up? Reading him as pro-trump is... a hell of a bend.

I think a Senate run by Don Jr. is more likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I too read Breitbart, mostly to know what the big stories are on the moderate fringe. And what he points out is true. For 4 years, even if there wasn't a single progressive thing Trump did, as soon as it seems he MIGHT do something; some democrats are seen in the WH; plans for bi-partisan stuff?
    Then you have seen them have a story how smokers are nearly immune to covid? I’m not disagreeing that a Jew and a Woman in Trump orbit, would be the ones getting blamed by Breitbart. My issue is those articles being presented as either fact or representation of GOP/Trump supporters that wore Trump’s progeny as future presidents, into infinity.

The always blamed Javanake, immediately.
    Well, I can’t bitch at them, but I can bitch at those spreading misinformation on a poster level.