Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Nevermind it stopped. Some reason GME is stuck at 269.69. Double Nice. Why do I feel like they stopped GME because the rich just got poor?
    **EDIT**
    Nevermind, it started moving again.
    remember to set your sell order to 420.69

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

STONKCELS are seething over this reddit thing; pulling out all the stops "Its foreign interference!", its a beautiful sight and I'm here for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm online all the time but still miss every opportunity like this. 2017 crypto, 2020 crypto, 2021 GME. Don't do video games kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    I always stay away from high volatility stocks like GME right now. Why? Because everything go up so quick will always go down in seconds, these guys on the Wall Street aren't that dumb as you think and have multiple tools at their disposal to squeeze as much as they can. Remember, at the end of the day there are always winners and losers so if you are holding GME right now I would sell it because the guys who call the shots will do it first and you will end up with little or nothing in seconds.
    Do you understand why GME is volatile right now? Selling now would be a mistake and exactly what they want.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    I always stay away from high volatility stocks like GME right now. Why? Because everything go up so quick will always go down in seconds, these guys on the Wall Street aren't that dumb as you think and have multiple tools at their disposal to squeeze as much as they can. Remember, at the end of the day there are always winners and losers so if you are holding GME right now I would sell it because the guys who call the shots will do it first and you will end up with little or nothing in seconds.
    Nah, the people on wallstreet are over glorified lazy scam artists; only now they are second gen or third gen scam artists who've gotten fat and lazy and dumb over the decades of basically playing in a make believe land.

What will save their ass is congress inevitably intervening to save and secure the magic voodoo money machines for themselves and their real constituency.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Do you understand why GME is volatile right now? Selling now would be a mistake and exactly what they want.
    Famous last words from many a wiped out people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    completely fake?
    Nah not even close.
    But then again you have a long ass history of super extreme exaggerations.
    Fake no... but arbitrary? Often enough... yes.

anyone who is buying gamestonks at the high right now should be given a purple heart they are truly kings.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    anyone who is buying gamestonks at the high right now should be given a purple heart they are truly kings.
    I don’t get day traders. I just have money in a couple etfs and a few others like apple amd...

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Famous last words from many a wiped out people.
    Agreed, a lot of people are gonna lose a lot of money on this.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Agreed, a lot of people are gonna lose a lot of money on this.
    Isn't losing money WSB's modus operandi?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Isn't losing money WSB's modus operandi?
    Pretty much, and a lot of people jumped on the band wagon and are expecting to get rich quick. Luckily I'm a seasoned idiot and highly experienced at losing money.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I don’t get day traders. I just have money in a couple etfs and a few others like apple amd...
    You bet big, you win big and you lose big.

I am perfectly happy with 150 - 500% gain over the span of the last 5 years (see any FAAMG stocks + large cap tech funds). My blood pressure definitely appreciates not having to deal with the roller coaster ride, and trying to get on and off at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    You bet big, you win big and you lose big.

I am perfectly happy with 150 - 500% gain over the span of the last 5 years (see any FAAMG stocks + large cap tech funds). My blood pressure definitely appreciates not having to deal with the roller coaster ride, and trying to get on and off at the right time.
    When you take into account the odds of success (being less than 50%) it's more lose big than win big or even win medium.

Nevermind it stopped. Some reason GME is stuck at 269.69. Double Nice. Why do I feel like they stopped GME because the rich just got poor?
    **EDIT**
    Nevermind, it started moving again.
    automatic breakers. its not like someone is pressing a stop button somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

STONKCELS are seething over this reddit thing; pulling out all the stops "Its foreign interference!", its a beautiful sight and I'm here for it.
    "wall street elites".

LOL

Funny thing the wall street elites might be running these hedge fund, but most likely many of their investors are working class people's 401k and retirement money.

They will still be multi millionaires/billionaires even if you destroy their fund.

That is the whole point of this "war" i don't get.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I'm all for deleting hedge funds off the face of the earth that are set out to short huge companies with the result of putting tens of thousands of people on the street. But for the love of god, please a) know what you're doing before you do it and most importantly b) always play money you don't need.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    "wall street elites".

LOL

Funny thing the wall street elites might be running these hedge fund, but most likely many of their investors are working class people's 401k and retirement money.

They will still be multi millionaires/billionaires even if you destroy their fund.

That is the whole point of this "war" i don't get.
    I see the Hedge Fund respector has logged on. I get that your really invested in this make believe STONK game and are going to defend some of the worst scum on Earth, but yeah, not sorry, I hope Melvin' capital's HQ gets turned into a GameStop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I mean, I'm all for deleting hedge funds off the face of the earth that are set out to short huge companies with the result of putting tens of thousands of people on the street. But for the love of god, please a) know what you're doing before you do it and most importantly b) always play money you don't need.
    Yeah, people don't take financial advice from MMO-C.

That's not entirely true. They might have closed, but not 100%. They're playing a game to get people to jump off.

https://shortsqueeze.com//shortinter...erm2.php?s=GME
    You can't announce like that and lie about closing out your position in the media to manipulate stock the SEC would be all over his ass in minutes. He's out 100% of GME short that was killing him.
    Now this doesn't mean he did not roll right back in after the cover. Either another Short or maybe even buying the frenzy??

So basically in the end they cost a few hedge funds a lot of money, but made even more hedge funds even more money.
    You even had more of those "evil hedge funds" jumping into the stock to make money.

Social Capital’s Chamath Palihapitiya is among those who jumped into the stock, saying in a Tuesday tweet that he bought GameStop call options betting the stock will go higher.

Not to mention the top fund owns 10% of GME. The next 5 own another 15%
    Even the CEO got a few hundred thousand shares in Oct.
    GG elites making millions, right?

That is why this is so interesting.
    Its such manipulation of wallstreetbets folks and they do not even realize what sheep they are.

P.S again for the second time i am jealous as fuck i don't have the balls to get into something like this, yes i admit it. Makes me angry :P
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I see the Hedge Fund respector has logged on. I get that your really invested in this make believe STONK game and are going to defend some of the worst scum on Earth, but yeah, not sorry, I hope Melvin' capital's HQ gets turned into a GameStop.

Yawwwwn. Good morning Mr Meany pants
    Sorry its a dose of reality for you, but why not address what i said instead of attacking me?

I am no fan of some hedge funds. One right now is destroying my companies largest customer and its not pretty. Going to impact our business "bigly".
    But they are not all, nor are the majority bad and evil or "the worst scum on earth".

I already said it a dozen times, shorting stocks should be illegal. Shouldn't be allowed. Not sure how that makes me a fan of THIS guy/hedge fund, but hey you go girl.

Yeah, people don't take financial advice from MMO-C.
    No one's really given direct financial advice other then some really solid suggestions on how you should go about trading safely and educating yourself. This whole thread has mostly been about that.

Please tell me what has been so wrong about the advice given so far?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Long live WSB. May their chaotic neutral reign be long, and their investments go to the moon!

I regret not investing in it, but Im happy with my roth IRA.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Remind me what will happen to an artificially inflated stock when their earnings reports start coming in.
    These people don't give a shit about earnings when it comes to these stocks.
    Its all about the shorts, how many, how much, when they expire.

Based on GME its all over Friday, Which is NOT earnings day.
    Which is not even a reality but this is the reality they've pushed on wallstreetbets.

Everyone knows GME would have to have apple like results and billions in profit to sustain these profit and you can count the last 10 years and they still would not be close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Them shorting the stocks should be illegal, but lets be real the job losses have almost nothing to do with the shorts themselves. 99% of that can be blamed on the folks running the company, the economy and decisions made.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!