Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    bull*, hence the horns. Had to do it, too many cows callings moo mooo moo moo mooo mooooooo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eK4Iz6K2xHQ
    Many, many domestic cow races have horns for both genders.

So another mount for the 6 month subscribers, but no word as yet when the one we voted for and were lead to think would be a gift from Blizzard is being given away?

Not gonna lie, this is pretty sweet. Will go well with my Dwarf Warrior.

Oh nice, subbed for 6 months to get the mechanical dragon, and this comes out just a few days before the sub ends and got it too.

Quote Originally Posted by LDancer View Post
    So another mount for the 6 month subscribers, but no word as yet when the one we voted for and were lead to think would be a gift from Blizzard is being given away?
    They literally did a Blizzconline video showing the artists working on the mount.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    That is so goddamn cute!

Hoping we at least get battle pets...
    Ikr? I don't know if that is sarcasm or not but it's really the same without the mount ensemble. (mount and pet) Even when they be big and adults they are really fierce/adorable all in one. I asked people if they liked the Musk Ox and was advised who wouldn't? Cause it reminds them of the Bantha from Star Wars. I kinda see a bit of the Bantha but not really tho.

I am hoping they have news about it at Blizzcon. Honestly I was psyched more about having a tree mount similar to Tirnenn. I thought they did a pretty good job there. That is ok tho. A free mount is a nice gesture. I actually never got around to the vote. I heard the masses wanted a LOTR shout out.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's an ugly ass mount.

Underwhelming. I got the fairy crap costume since I subbed for 6 months but honestly, I hate it. I subbed because I knew I'm gonna spend the winter playing WoW.

Oh dear lord. Spring! it's coming in Spring! Is it Spring yet? No? Then that mount isn't coming yet.

Not a huge fan of it. Could be interesting to go with a gold transmog though and I think the coloring is pretty close to the gold bikini plate/Mail armor.

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    im also on a 6 month sub, did you get yours yet? i have not.
    Do you have a rolling 6-month sub, or will your sub end after the 6 months?

It will only be given with either a purchase or a current 6-month sub that's got a renewal date. I haven't gotten mine yet either, but that's the requirement so I'm sure it'll come soon.

- - - Updated - - -

They literally showed it being worked on in the Blizzconline trailer.

Cool your entitlement, it'll come and it'll be free, and a hell of a lot less ridiculous than this flying cow.

Hmm, average for me. Got the 6 month sub anyway, so no need for me to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Is it for taurens only?
    It's for hunters only, as this is a tamed tauren.

Good gods, that's one ugly mount. Hard nope on 6 months sub.

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    1. China can fuck off until their fascist government is overthrown and democracy prevails. Until then, it disgusts me to see Blizzard suck up to those monsters like this.

2. See #1. Every other thing I might have to say here takes a back seat to the importance of Fuck the Chinese Government.
    1. The mount has nothing to do with the Chinese government. What you are basically saying is fuck the Chinese citizens and their heritage.

2. Blizzard refusing to sell to a country because it doesn't share the same political opinions is basically corporate facism.

I love how people complain abouut a "cow" mount when cows are one of the main playable races in the game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    Ikr? I don't know if that is sarcasm or not but it's really the same without the mount ensemble. (mount and pet) Even when they be big and adults they are really fierce/adorable all in one. I asked people if they liked the Musk Ox and was advised who wouldn't? Cause it reminds them of the Bantha from Star Wars. I kinda see a bit of the Bantha but not really tho.
    it looks like they are wearing fluffy socks.

I wouldn’t be opposed to a feat of strength if you collect all of the zodiac animals. We started with the dog didn’t we?

I can’t wait for 2023 for the rabbit mount, 2025 for the snake and then 2028 & 2029 for the monkey and rooster.

Take that magic rooster TCG I will get my rooster mount eventually!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    Many, many domestic cow races have horns for both genders.
    Yea, I learned that after a quick double check and that’s a misconception due to deer-like species where that holds more true. But actually apparently female reindeer can actually have antlers but a majority of the species it’s only male. Was gonna change it to reflect maybe saying due to the prominence of the alters it’s prob a bull but whatever as I did post the d2 sound file of cows “moos” to reflect I kinda was jerking around. Hey at least information was learned today.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like the idol from the ten commandments film.

Blizzard puts more care into designing cash store mounts than they did for the entire shadowlands expansion.