Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstafish2k View Post
    So... BlizzCon agane? What for exactly? WoW ded, OW ded, HotS ded, HS ded, Warcraft 3 Refunded? ROFL... SC2? ded... Diablo Immortal release announcement?
    Diablo 4 will come out 2023 if we are lucky... OW 2 will come out mid 2022 if we are lucky and IF it wasnt cancelled yet..

So... what are they gonna announce on a convention of PC and Console gamers? Are they really going to announce the release date of a mobile 0815 pay2win grinder with a Diablo skin put on it?
    Im getting some popcorn, the shitshow could turn out to be legendary ROFL
    The only thing I want from blizzconline is new cinematics for WoW and OW, that's all.

Well, I will think about the 40 EUR version.
    But the lack of anything WC3:Reforged related is quite telling. And now audience can't ask painful questions about it...

I play WoW and HS
    That’s worth the $60

Nothing quite celebrates what blizzards become than them overcharging yet again for some virtual fluff.

I bought the 40$ bundle cause I wanted the wow mount and pet, that was all I would use, but the only reason I did it was because my bnet balance was full and I had 9 tokens sitting in my bags, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll repeat myself, if the bear is as large or larger than the ZA bears then I see it being worth it, but if it's small like the WoTLK bear mounts then it's definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    Overpriced, but that Netherwhelp, like a white version of the TBC collector pet, is nice.

If money was not a problem you would not wait for your next salary to buy something.

Yes you would. My hobby pot is empty so gotta wait for the 25. Dont wanna take money from my apartment pot, rather just wait since this stuff is gonna be up to like Nov.

I could buy it now if i wanna but like i said cba take money from my apartment pot.

Can someone please confirm that these actually contain the ability to stream Blizzcon? None of them mention it anywhere or even on the shop that it contains the usual virtual ticket. Now every Blizzcon the store also includes the ability to purchase the physical items sold only at the con, for example new cute but deadlies, so is this just the fluff or does it actually contain the ticket? I can't seem to confirm that. Thanks

Also if they can do a Diablo 3 coming soon transmog, can't they prep for Diablo 4 and Immortal...

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    Yes you would. My hobby pot is empty so gotta wait for the 25. Dont wanna take money from my apartment pot, rather just wait since this stuff is gonna be up to like Nov.

I could buy it now if i wanna but like i said cba take money from my apartment pot.
    Understood, I misread the "money is not a problem" into "I'm freaking Jeff Bezos" x) I see now I read that with the wrong voice.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The lack of WC3 Reforged being mentioned in any of this, plus the dissolution of the team recently, means I won't be buying anything this year. I had strongly been considering getting the $60 pack, even though these days I really only play Hearthstone frequently + SC2 and Diablo rarely, but now? Now I'm not. No more pre-orders from me either. This is ridiculous...