Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This loot system has to go. But it won't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by james2400 View Post
    Nah sadly you cant target anything you could only Necrotic Wake but the vault wont care its loot table is based on all the dungeons.

Would be a decent QOL if you could target a instance but Blizzard is terrified of giving players control over loot.
    You can, that is literally how it works. If you do necrotic wake 20 times, you have a MUUUUUUCH higher chance that the items found in the vault will be from necrotic wake. It's literally any loot from any dungeon/raid boss, except if you do specific fights, you have a higher chance it will be from them
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You can, that is literally how it works. If you do necrotic wake 20 times, you have a MUUUUUUCH higher chance that the items found in the vault will be from necrotic wake. It's literally any loot from any dungeon/raid boss, except if you do specific fights, you have a higher chance it will be from them
    Do you have a source for this, because this sounds like whacky feelycraft to me. Happy to be proved wrong, of course.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skavee View Post
    I'm a mythic raider in rank 1100 guild and also dislike the current system. I've killed 22 mythic bosses so far and had exactly 1 item drop for me. It's getting frustrating.
    Got links to prove it? Not targeting you specifically, but we already had one guy in this thread lie for many posts then finally cave and give his armory, only to try and lie by equipping random questing blues, to then be proven wrong by us showing his logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Do you have a source for this, because this sounds like whacky feelycraft to me. Happy to be proved wrong, of course.
    Hmmm all the way up to launch it touted how it would favor dungeons you did, but since then I haven't really been able to find anything about it. If I find something I will post it here. Not at my PC so I can't search as well.

I have uninstalled WoW for the first time since vanilla. Kept switching to other games so much in-between the one hour a week of me touching boreghast that it no longer made sense for WoW to be on my hard drive and keep the sub.

Currently playing BDO for art style and combat as a waiting game while looking forward to New World, Outriders, Crimson Desert, PSO2 NG for 2021 and OW2, POE2 and Blue Protocol...etc for 2022.

Would be nice to play 10-50 dungeons in the 50-60 brackets to spice things up variety wise...maybe then I "might" come back.

Got links to prove it? Not targeting you specifically, but we already had one guy in this thread lie for many posts then finally cave and give his armory, only to try and lie by equipping random questing blues, to then be proven wrong by us showing his logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm all the way up to launch it touted how it would favor dungeons you did, but since then I haven't really been able to find anything about it. If I find something I will post it here. Not at my PC so I can't search as well.
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/jaedenar/Skave
    1 mythic piece from hungering, the other one is a boe I picked up from the AH.

No loot this week, but my lottery tickets are ready for tomorrow Oh what an exciting gearing system. I had fun pugging some keys for a change though! Met some cool folk doing chill 14/15s.

I am too a player which rather plays for the challenge not for the loot only. My RL however does not allow me consistent time windows for raiding in a guild anymore so I have to stick to random groups. So the Loot does not matter to me that much but it is a necessity to have a chance on getting in those groups. I often build them myself but its very tedious as people keep leaving with comments like "carry yourself". So I need the loot to enable some content for me.

Nope it doesn't work like this. You can't weight loot from any dungeon not even if you run it 100times.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    No loot this week, but my lottery tickets are ready for tomorrow Oh what an exciting gearing system. I had fun pugging some keys for a change though! Met some cool folk doing chill 14/15s.

Funny thing is, loot vendor will be just as boring. Do activities, pick an item.

SO FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Nope it doesn't work like this. You can't weight loot from any dungeon not even if you run it 100times.
    Originally when Blizzard announced SL they proclaimed you would be able to much more reliably target certain loot for the great vault. But of course it didn’t turn out that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Funny thing is, loot vendor will be just as boring. Do activities, pick an item.

SO FUN!
    I don’t need gearing to be fun. I just want it to be more consistent and reliable. Slowly working towards something is very satisfying... in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post

SO FUN!
    I don't think I've ever asked for any sort of valor point-like vendor. What I have asked for, however, is the removal of the vault & a return to previous raid droprates (4-5 items in a 20 man raid), along with a better system for m+.

M+ with the PvP system just makes too much sense. The higher you time a key, the higher you can upgrade items from that dungeon to, provided you have the currency to do so. Makes a lot more sense than brain-AFKing through 14s just to buy lottery tickets for your weekly gear roulette It would give value to higher M+ as well, which is something that's sorely missing.

I just think it's wrong that a lot of our raiders after 40~ mythic kills & lord knows how many heroic kills have more great vault & PvP gear than they do raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I don't think I've ever asked for any sort of valor point-like vendor. What I have asked for, however, is the removal of the vault & a return to previous raid droprates (4-5 items in a 20 man raid), along with a better system for m+.

M+ with the PvP system just makes too much sense. The higher you time a key, the higher you can upgrade items from that dungeon to, provided you have the currency to do so. Makes a lot more sense than brain-AFKing through 14s just to buy lottery tickets for your weekly gear roulette It would give value to higher M+ as well, which is something that's sorely missing.

I just think it's wrong that a lot of our raiders after 40~ mythic kills & lord knows how many heroic kills have more great vault & PvP gear than they do raid gear.
    Nah, not talking about you specifically, it was more the fun part of having a vendor like that, while the complaint about "give us vendor" is roaming on these forums. I say, be careful what people wish for.

Anyway, I do agree that for the high end of PvE players, as said before, could use a little help. People who raid normal/heroic and m+ 6-14 are having MORE than enough gear, but at 213-215 it kinda stops. For me, increasing loot from mythic bosses to have 5 drops for 20 people, and increasing the keylevel you can get gear, up to keystone 20+ and it will give 220 gear would be enough and would help immensely.

Gotta say though, the GV gear do give raid gear as you mention. It is sort of a bad luck protection thing, a much better one than the old weekly chest. I have 2 items from raid from the vault myself, but I count them as raid loot. I do now use 7 items from the raid. Which I have not done since WoD(remember when it was ONLY raid that gave loot? It's not that long ago)

Looking at it in a positive way can turn things

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Blizzard used to say that was how it would work, but it seems as the expansion got closer and closer they slowly got rid of that wording.

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty, yep that sucks sorry to hear, really shitty bad luck mate, it feels like you are due to get one soon because of badluck protection but we shall see, goodluck mate.

That does kinda suck with your luck.

However, your 22 mythic raid boss kills means your raid got 66 pieces of loot for 20 people from bosses

That's an average of 3 per person, and if you either didn't get an item (or got items in slots where you have a legendary or 226s from mythic+) and traded them to others that still is gearing the raid as a whole, and making further drops for others more likely to get traded back to you.

I do think 4 drops per boss (1 per 5) does make more sense and allows for easy flex scaling from 10-30.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Bring

Back

Master

Loot
    ml wont help anything infact it'll only make things worse imo ml is too easy for guilds to abuse thats why it was removed

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    "bad luck" is just that - bad luck. That's a bad luck problem, not a system problem. I don't know ANYONE that I play with, and I play with a LOT of people, who have had any issues getting over 200 ilvl by now, I just don't. I'm in a heroic raiding guild, know lots of people. 5+ RL friends who all play too, we're all 205-213. I'm actually on the LOW end. It isn't hard, dude. Just get out there and play and stop running LFR/M0's. Run some keys boo, high keys. All my friends who actually play more than me, as I said I play VERY CASUALLY, they're all getting into their high teens in the 200's. Just. Play.
    This really shouldn't be about luck. Wanna know what this should be about? Proper gear distribution. And ya wanna know how do to that?

A little thing I like to call "Master Loot", and "Group Loot".

ur delusional, items are randomly generated and dont have to do with what u ran. u can get an item from sanguine depth even if u havent stepped foot in that place. stop missguiding people when u have no idea

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilsamee View Post
    ur delusional, items are randomly generated and dont have to do with what u ran. u can get an item from sanguine depth even if u havent stepped foot in that place. stop missguiding people when u have no idea
    i mean i have made 3 posts saying i was wrong that has been changed but k.

and as i said multiple times now,

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...uestion/227296

it existed, they spoke about it a few times but it was later cut it seems silently before it went live.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-02-09 at 07:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Their are 9 people already 229+ in the world and people are saying the loot system has to go lololo

Most people on this VERY POST are 220-226 and that's accounting for the people above and below it..

If you're having an issue with gear, maybe it's not blizzards fault lol: It's your fault