Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is your latest "Best Moment" in Shadowlands ?

Reminiscing all your Shadowlands adventures/moments.

What's your latest "best moment" this xpac?

-----

Is a really tough question...
    But the latest memory i have of "good times" this expac is me dragging along my guildmates to Darkmoon Faire to the Blight Boar Concert for a chance at the guitar weapon...and the other concert without rewards.
    Another one is doing low level achievements and raids with a guildy and speaking in chat while we do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post

-----

But the latest memory i have of "good times" this expac is me dragging along my guildmates to Darkmoon Faire to the Blight Boar Concert for a chance at the guitar weapon...and the other concert without rewards.
    Another one is doing low level achievements and raids with a guildy and speaking in chat while we do it.
    This is one of the best "shadowlands is mediocre"-type threads recently, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    This is one of the best "shadowlands is mediocre"-type threads recently, to be honest.
    Im vastly depressed with confinement to be fair...and the "game" doesnt "do it" for me anymore is very sad actually
    The social moments are the best for me

Pugged Heroic Sire and was the only one alive. Killed it just as the last bit of space was exploding. The nerd screams were glorious.

Wow, where to start?

- Chorus of souls with 4 besties in my guild
    - Drinking game in Twisting Corridors, we had to drink everytime we heard "You are hunted..."
    - So many mounts just dropping left and right, and Blanchy being a blast to get
    - 194 gear dropping from WQs and my table to help gear up my main AND my alts
    - World boss in Ardenwealde where my friend went and picked the flower to start the fight without realizing that is what pulls the boss. EPIC!
    - RP walking through Oribos and saying hello to other players, and then heading out into the zones for dailies
    - Grinding Halls of Atonement simply for Mythic practice and Avowed rep

I mean, there is so much to do in this expac, and the world is wide open. I can't imagine being bored with all this content. I've barely even scratched the surface of PvP, and am still just enjoying Nathria on Norm with my guild. For the first time ever, LFR is not just riddled with AFKers, and every Saturday morning is a blast clearing all 3 wings with my guild.

Oh... but the COOLEST thing I watched happen was 4/5 of us in Spires of Ascension wiped on the last boss with her health still at 25% and the Gnome DK tank soloed her for another 4 minutes to finish off the Mythic run. I was STUNNED!
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

A decent while back but little has topped it since.

I think I was exploring Bastion, possibly for the defending Calling, and see Sundancer running along nothing. Knowing nothing of the mob, I was overwhelmed with excitement of this rare and the utter shininess of it! Immediately started chasing it while trying to figure out how to properly reach it, eventually learning of the shrine to get the blessing needed to ride it.

However, my search for the glider didn't pay off as none were on the auction house and I learned it was related to the Ascended Crafting. Had to await the day when someone might make it, wondering when that might be and what was required to do so. A friend informed me a few days later that it would take some higher levels of the sanctum to gain access to it, so was reassured that it would take some time before anyone would reach that point.

Once it finally started being available to Kyrian players, I grabbed one from the auction house and went to grab my new mount. And then didn't pull fast enough so it despawned while I was gathering a group to allow others a chance as well... But then I just grabbed another the next day, when the drop rate apparently was fixed, in some capacity, and ticked off another box in my collection.

For the excitement and general acquisition of Sundancer, it's now on my list of favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechagnome View Post
    Wow, where to start?

- Chorus of souls with 4 besties in my guild
    - Drinking game in Twisting Corridors, we had to drink everytime we heard "You are hunted..."

- So many mounts just dropping left and right, and Blanchy being a blast to get
    - 194 gear dropping from WQs and my table to help gear up my main AND my alts
    - World boss in Ardenwealde where my friend went and picked the flower to start the fight without realizing that is what pulls the boss. EPIC!
    - RP walking through Oribos and saying hello to other players, and then heading out into the zones for dailies
    - Grinding Halls of Atonement simply for Mythic practice and Avowed rep

I mean, there is so much to do in this expac, and the world is wide open. I can't imagine being bored with all this content. I've barely even scratched the surface of PvP, and am still just enjoying Nathria on Norm with my guild. For the first time ever, LFR is not just riddled with AFKers, and every Saturday morning is a blast clearing all 3 wings with my guild.

Oh... but the COOLEST thing I watched happen was 4/5 of us in Spires of Ascension wiped on the last boss with her health still at 25% and the Gnome DK tank soloed her for another 4 minutes to finish off the Mythic run. I was STUNNED!
    Im jealous about some of yours thats epic
    Im posting sometimes here saying the future of MMOs is maybe more leaderboards and rankings....when the fact is the best moments are simple things like this.

Im jealous about some of yours thats epic
    Im posting sometimes here saying the future of MMOs is maybe more leaderboards and rankings....when the fact is the best moments are simple things like this.
    Agreed! The littlest moments have the greatest impact I get that people have different experiences with exansions. For example, I loved Cataclysm and spend most of Mists pet battling to avoid the content. But for me personally, this expac is rapidly becoming my favorite shoulder to shoulder with Wrath, and having come in at TBC, I rank it "second" behind the other two. But all that aside, this is an MMO, and spending time with friends and guildies is just the bulk of the experience. Avoiding toxicity and just having a good time with gamer friends again.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Pugged Heroic Sire and was the only one alive. Killed it just as the last bit of space was exploding. The nerd screams were glorious.
    I almost had a moment like that...in Ardenweald mythic + dungeon...but i failed with the boss at 1% HP.
    A legend was NOT born that day

Yesterday I spent 2 hours signing up for keys. Was really fun.

Hitting uninstall. So much free time to do better things.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by RainL View Post
    Yesterday I spent 2 hours signing up for keys. Was really fun.
    Not interested in a guild? You should give it a try
    The very big ones are usually worse than the small cute ones where everyone is friendly.

I enjoy the Ember Court more than I'd ever admit IRL.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Ηaving kaelthas as my personal ballon !

reaching lvl 60 and joining covenant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Hitting uninstall. So much free time to do better things.
    lol this is so true.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

-----

Best moment? None.

Mediocre moment? The entire expansion.

Worst moment? Realizing that the notable bugs in this expansion are probably never going to be fixed (e.g. arcane momentum bug for blink in Necrotic Wake and even some old content).

Any best moments in this expansion are going to be solely due to friends and alcohol, and not because of anything Blizz has done with this game.

the moment i unsubbed

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Any best moments in this expansion are going to be solely due to friends and alcohol, and not because of anything Blizz has done with this game.
    It was always like this though.

Shadowlands is not worse or better than Wrath of the Lich King...is the exact same thing.
    I would argue this game was always only fun with alcohol and friends...and nothing is different.

What you could ask for (and i see no one asking) is "evergreen", "sandbox", "subjectively fun repeatable content we never seen before and no other MMO ever implemented".

It was always like this though.

Shadowlands is not worse or better than Wrath of the Lich King...is the exact same thing.
    I would argue this game was always only fun with alcohol and friends...and nothing is different.

What you could ask for (and i see no one asking) is "evergreen", "sandbox", "subjectively fun repeatable content we never seen before and no other MMO ever implemented".
    So what they could ask for is something you want? Strange, why would you not encourage them to ask for things THEY want? Had it ever occurred to you that you have not seen anyone asking because thats not what anyone wants?

killing Heroic Sire for the first time and doing good parse.