Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Chain of Domination?

Kinky...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    And why exactly is the dungeon Mythic only? Would it really have been that difficult to include a heroic version that could be done through LFD? I mean it's clearly not because they did it with Mechagon.
    The mega dungeons are literally always released mythic only first, then split into two for heroic later on.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Anyone could throw this around, it has not been heavily discussed. And it's a good fit anyway .
    It's been extensively discussed in Lore forum. Like, to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    They are making TBC classic precisely because classic is dead
    So that's why they're making new Classic servers to allow people to continue playing Classic! Got it.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • Choose Your Era – Prior to Burning Crusade Classic’s release, WoW Classic players can decide whether to advance each of their characters to the Burning Crusade era with the rest of their realm, or to continue playing the original WoW Classic content on new Classic Era servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Chain of Domination?

Kinky...
    Oh finally someone gets it.

I find that Night Elf riding on a regular mount in the new area with Torghast in the background interesting...

And why exactly is the dungeon Mythic only? Would it really have been that difficult to include a heroic version that could be done through LFD? I mean it's clearly not because they did it with Mechagon. Also, 15$ a month for a game thats over 15 years old? Should be free. Why I never got into Classic, i'm not paying for something that i already basically paid for to replay it 15 years later....

Do i repay for my old gameboy games when I whip em into my gameboy? No.
    15$ a month should be way higher now with inflation. But considering the prie vs let's say gamepass....and ps plus, which gives you load of "free" games constantly. Yeah 15$ per month is high

Do I start writing Sylvanas' orbituary yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    And why exactly is the dungeon Mythic only? Would it really have been that difficult to include a heroic version that could be done through LFD? I mean it's clearly not because they did it with Mechagon.
    To force you to group up with random strangers because they have no respect for you or how you want to play. Wouldn't mind if the manual LFG wasn't a toxic waste pit but it is and forcing content through it just makes it worse.

Should make all content as accessible (not easy though) as possible but they pretty much put a huge middle finger up patch after patch

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    The way I interpreted it was, that the zone is the broker realm. Specifically, Korthia, City of Secrets. I hope it’s bigger than Mechagon
    Indeed, but the blurb says the Jailer has pulled a fragment of that realm into the Maw. We'll have to see just how pulled it was I guess.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Unlock flying in the Covenants’ four domains
    That fucking phrasing lol.

Nothing about Heritage Armor..

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Indeed, but the blurb says the Jailer has pulled a fragment of that realm into the Maw. We'll have to see just how pulled it was I guess.
    Korthia is probably a city-esque zone like in legion. And tezalhev is the broker mega dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    What's the problem with it, we will be able to fly in the first 4 zone. That was expected.

Makes sense considering they said the Maw will never be flyable. The new "zone" is attached to the Maw so that won't be flyable either.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Really hope you won't need 40 renown in all 4 covenants to unlock flying.

I hate the "I don't like where the story is going therefore Its bad writing" shit; wow has had some SHIT writing in the past (Cough 8.3 Cough) but SLands is actually a really well told story so far and just because the direction and twists arent what you would want when the story isn't even done doesnt mean its bad.

are the undead rampaging since the destruction/death of the LK helm/Lk? wasn't there this whole spiel about there needing to be a LK so undead dont go and overrun azeroth, that was the reason bolvar took up the mantle no? well are they rampaging? ifnot then why would anduin need to be a LK, since its clearly not needed if thats the case.
    (i aint played since leveling in legion, dunno any info ingame from that point on)

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    I hate the "I don't like where the story is going therefore Its bad writing" shit; wow has had some SHIT writing in the past (Cough 8.3 Cough) but SLands is actually a really well told story so far and just because the direction and twists arent what you would want when the story isn't even done doesnt mean its bad.
    No...the story is pretty fucking awfully written. It somehow manages to be worse than WoD, which is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    They are making TBC classic precisely because classic is dead
    I have raided every week..

My server pops Wbuffs on time every day without exceptions.

There is no way Classic is any where near ”Dead”

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

oh shit look at that fucking arthas armour
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs