View Poll Results: What do you want to happen to Sylvanas?

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • 1.Sylvanas Redeemed and Reinstated as our true Warchief.

10 12.35%
  • 2. Sylvanas Redeemed, but jailed and sent to Revendreth.

12 14.81%
  • 3. Made her a raid boss we kill and suffer in the maw for eternity.

33 40.74%
  • 4. Sylvanas returns to Azeroth to have a romance with Anduin.

6 7.41%
  • 5. Sylvanas returns to Azeroth to have a romance with Azshara.

3 3.70%
  • 6. It turns out Sylvanas is the good guy and we help her.

15 18.52%
  • 7. Sylvanas turns out to be a Dreadlord.

4 4.94%
  • 8. Everything that happened surrounding sylvanas since WOTK is retconned.

11 13.58%
  • 9. We find out she is only evil due to some demonic possession.

2 2.47%
  • 10. Other(Please explain)

6 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    You can tell this is a biased thread when you don't even give the option of "Tyrande gets her revenge".
    I figured that might be covered in the Sylvanas is made a raid boss and killed part. Maybe Tyrande helps us fight her?

At some point, i want sylvanas sitting on my fa... oh wait, where am i? Oh, right.

So it would be thematically fitting if Sylavans and Arthas both ended up in a cell in revendreth. Let her and his pride be fuel for the venthyr for a long time to come, im envisioning a cutscene where the camera is moving backwards out of their corridor while we hear both Arthas and Sylvanas repetedly screaming in unison.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Picked option 5. for the kekz but option 8 sounds perfect.

I want Sylvie to escape and go live in a chalet somewhere far away ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    im envisioning a cutscene where the camera is moving backwards out of their corridor while we hear both Arthas and Sylvanas repetedly screaming in unison.
    Lmao this is so fucking funny. But instead of screaming I'd make them engage in a sarcastic back and forth about how much they hate each other.

Anyway. Why should Tyrande be allowed to get her revenge when Sylvanas never got to have hers? Nah.
    Last edited by bagina; 2021-02-19 at 10:13 AM.

I don't care about her redemption but I hope she returns and graces us with her leadership again and puts the treehugging alliance-lovers in their place.

offscreened by some random npc

The writers have already destroyed her so dunno could not care to be honest.

I can see them going for some sort of redemtion arc with her but that is just....
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2021-02-19 at 10:26 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

It doesn't matter what we think or say, the b**** will still get her redemption despite the atrocities committed and be hailed as the savior of us all. Fuck Blizzard and their Sylvannas fetish and Horde favoritism
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    She gets destroyed and replaced by Mecha-Sylvanas
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I want her to step on me

obviously Sylvanas returns to Azeroth to have a romance with Anduin AND Azshara, at the same time /fanwank

Sorry but I couldn't resist:

5+ Year Old Account
    I love some of the options. Clearly the OP has some humor xD Honestly though. I feel like 2 may happen. Make her suffer for the stuff she has done. Killing her would be too easy. Pull a Kael'thos. Stick the bitch in chains and force her to watch what she has done and stick her somewhere she wont escape. and I swear.. If they pull a "She must stand trial for her crimes." Like Pandaria did. I am gonna lose my shit xD

OP! Seriously love the options on this post.

I want her to suffer, and I vow to do her raid encounter every single week for, at least, the duration of Shadowlands, if she dies during it.
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2021-02-19 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    I love some of the options. Clearly the OP has some humor xD Honestly though. I feel like 2 may happen. Make her suffer for the stuff she has done. Killing her would be too easy. Pull a Kael'thos. Stick the bitch in chains and force her to watch what she has done and stick her somewhere she wont escape. and I swear.. If they pull a "She must stand trial for her crimes." Like Pandaria did. I am gonna lose my shit xD

OP! Seriously love the options on this post.
    Polls are fun to make cause you can often be very creative with the choices!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas defeated and imprisoned in a raid. And then the Old Gods attack Azeroth. And Sylvanas is freed to lead the fight against Void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Heh. Well speak of the devil. Looks like we Sylvanas is going to be a raid boss and that was the most voted for outcome here.