Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    At the end of the expansion Alexstraszais going to walk up to Taelia and put her hand on Taelias stomach and say thus begins the age of mortals, part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Or he gets redeemed and starts an undead Kingship together with Calia.
    Torturing every one around with eternal friendship.
    but... but... friendship is magic??????? :O

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Ok, you know how like in Egyptian mythology Seth dismembers Osiris into 1000 pieces and Isis and Nephthys go to search for them and Isis finds "That" part and says:
    "Ok im gonna need 5 minutes in nearby bushes" and comes back with horus in her hands?

Thats Wrynn Dynasty's future.
    Actually Seth threw the part to some crocodiles in the Nile to humilliate Osiris

Isis noticed it when she sewed her husband back together and made a new one from clay which worked because magic
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Ok, you know how like in Egyptian mythology Seth dismembers Osiris into 1000 pieces and Isis and Nephthys go to search for them and Isis finds "That" part and says:
    "Ok im gonna need 5 minutes in nearby bushes" and comes back with horus in her hands?

Thats Wrynn Dynasty's future.
    Egyptian mythology is still only half as crazy as Greek mythology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Actually Seth threw the part to some crocodiles in the Nile to humilliate Osiris

Isis noticed it when she sewed her husband back together and made a new one from clay which worked because magic
    Actually it depends on version, in older versions "This" survives. In newer ones we have a miracle dildo theory.

Don't worry . I'm sure Anduin's power in the light will be more than enough to restore his "Holy balls".

Nothing bad can ever happen to him and actually stick. If a multi tons bells crushing all of his bones as a teen had no negative effect on him and actually made him better by giving him "Magic Holy Bones that detect evil" ,then being undead will be merely be akin to small cold or something.
    Last edited by naeblis495; 2021-02-19 at 03:11 PM.

Yeah i thought the same thing, the Wrynn family ends so that Blizzard has their emo Lich King 2.0, once again ruining existing characters for a "fan service" (or so they believe) no one has asked for.

Blizzard is good creating stories from scratch and new characters as well.

When they try to reuse old characters in the new conflicts for "fan services" or try to create publicity for the new stories using past successful character arcs, that's where they mostly fail and create the most cringeworthy stories. I just lost count of all the lore failures with reusing successful characters in new storylines: Tyrande, Kael, Sylvanas, Illidan, Malfurion, Thrall, Vol'jin... Oh well...
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2021-02-19 at 03:25 PM.

Jaina cast a spell and captured Anduin's sperm in a holy receptacle to preserve it in case future heirs are needed.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Let's just write in that he actually got busy in Shadow's Rising as Jerrick and made a future Bastard or two.

Otherwise what a waste of good genes.
    Considering how Blizz treats the lore in recent years, they would very well have Taelia show up with a baby on the next expansion and say she gave birth before Shadowlands started and Anduin is the father.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Also possible that what happens to Anduin ends up being reversed somehow
    I think that is very likely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually it depends on version, in older versions "This" survives. In newer ones we have a miracle dildo theory.
    I like the miracle dildo story better

It's more of a mindfuck
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Yeah i thought the same thing, the Wrynn family ends so that Blizzard has their emo Lich King 2.0, once again ruining existing characters for a "fan service" (or so they believe) no one has asked for.

Blizzard is good creating stories from scratch and new characters as well.

When they try to reuse old characters in the new conflicts for "fan services" or try to create publicity for the new stories using past successful character arcs, that's where they mostly fail and create the most cringeworthy stories. I just lost count of all the lore failures with reusing successful characters in new storylines: Tyrande, Kael, Sylvanas, Illidan, Malfurion, Thrall, Vol'jin... Oh well...
    Nobody likes bitch boy and him going down with the screecher is a service to the franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

3+ Year Old Account
    it would be a strange irony that the only human royalties left are the Trollbanes and the Greymanes, both of them seceded from the Alliance after the Second War
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    SPOILERS AHEAD

Since Anduin is going to die and be resurrected as a DK that means that the Wrynn dynasty is extinct. No heirs can be produced. Who will take over Stormwind?

-Looks at Turalyon and Alleria's heir-
    I dont understand, I somehow dont believe that he is going to die. WHat about the comics we had in legion when we seen old Anduin?!

Where does it stand that he's going to die?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    but... but... friendship is magic??????? :O
    lololol this was too funny to me. cheers mate that made me mornin
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Technically, we don't know that it's extinct. Varian's line has ended, but he could potentially have other relatives that have just never been mentioned before.

Also possible that what happens to Anduin ends up being reversed somehow or they reveal he knocked some woman up before he left. (Which, realistically, should have been his #1 priority after Varian's death, for this exact reason.) Or he stays undead, but turns good again and rules Stormwind as it's now-immortal King forever.
    unless they shit on their own lore again (as usual...), it is very clear that Anduin didn't sleep with anything, male or female
    not to mention official lore he has hots for dwarf or draenei females (can't remember) not humans in first place either
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I like the miracle dildo story better

It's more of a mindfuck
    yeah mindfuck......im pretty sure her ear aint where she stuck it lol.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

If he becomes undead he doesn't age correct? If so he's the king forever?

He's most likely not dead but just turned/mind controlled.

Can someone also remind me where Arthas was officially turned undead? He was a DK in WC3 and they were more undead for the sake of gameplay than for actual lore reasons, much like how Dreadlords are classified as undeads so you can heal them with Deathcoil, but we know they are Demons. Do DKs even have to be undead?