Thread: major concern..

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

major concern..

The recent leaks leaks have aroused my great concern, since, according to the leaked info, we cannot expect neither hero class, nor class skins, nor tank warriors fighting mounted on horseback, nor new spec ranged with bow for DH, nor rework for unholy DK, and .... almost certainly, no maiev armor for heritage night elfs armor .... and ... bearing in mind that surely the class that will be announced for D4 will be the Amazon ... well, it will be a total disappointment. and considering that, will announce a game for phones, pet combat .... seriously ?, a game for young children on the mobile?

What happens, what are the developers lacking intelligence? Or is they missing interest? Because, they could do great things, incredible things, and they are doing absolutely nothing. The leaked leak is shit, so long waiting for this? of being a joke in bad taste.

Please I want to wake up from this bad dream, what about blizzard? Where are the wardens, blademasters, darkrangers, necromancers, class skins, faction weapons, great storming sword worthy of a warrior, great hammer stormwind for paladin, etc ... great ax horde .... where are the warriors fighting mounted on horseback? as knights, where is the gladiator spec of the warrior? what happens here? is it a problem of imagination? ... and why don't you rework demonology warlock? because it's a shame ... the small arrangement that they have made in the ptr is not worth me, it is unacceptable for a company that I pay every month ...

p-d.I take this opportunity to remember the terrible problem when choosing a name ... all the names are already taken ...
    Last edited by Capultro; 2021-02-19 at 03:37 PM.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".
    Last edited by Lionhearte0; 2021-02-19 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because your expectations are wildy made up fan crap, that havent even slightly been mentioned by blizzard.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

most of what you write for WoW is only ever released in a full expansion, never in a patch, not even major ones...
    at most we could have heritage sets but it doesn't seem it'll be for 9.1, maybe a next 9.x.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    The recent leaks leaks have aroused my great concern, since, according to the leaked info, we cannot expect neither hero class, nor class skins, nor tank warriors fighting mounted on horseback, nor new spec ranged with bow for DH, nor rework for unholy DK, and .... almost certainly, no maiev armor for heritage night elfs armor .... and ... bearing in mind that surely the class that will be announced for D4 will be the Amazon ... well, it will be a total disappointment. and considering that, will announce a game for phones, pet combat .... seriously ?, a game for young children on the mobile?

What happens, what are the developers lacking intelligence? Or is they missing interest? Because, they could do great things, incredible things, and they are doing absolutely nothing. The leaked leak is shit, so long waiting for this? of being a joke in bad taste.

Please I want to wake up from this bad dream, what about blizzard? Where are the wardens, blademasters, darkrangers, necromancers, class skins, faction weapons, great storming sword worthy of a warrior, great hammer stormwind for paladin, etc ... great ax horde .... where are the warriors fighting mounted on horseback? as knights, where is the gladiator spec of the warrior? what happens here? is it a problem of imagination? ... and why don't you rework demonology warlock? because it's a shame ... the small arrangement that they have made in the ptr is not worth me, it is unacceptable for a company that I pay every month ...
    You really expected a hero class to be announced in a content patch? Most of what you wrote is something that wouldn't come for a 9.1 patch.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You really expected a hero class to be announced in a content patch? Most of what you wrote is something that wouldn't come for a 9.1 patch.
    Most of what he wrote is something that wont ever come.

10+ Year Old Account
    The recent leaks leaks have aroused my great concern, since, according to the leaked info, we cannot expect neither hero class,
    When has Blizzard ever added a Hero class mid-way through an expansion.

nor class skins, nor tank warriors fighting mounted on horseback, nor new spec ranged with bow for DH, nor rework for unholy DK, and .... almost certainly, no maiev armor for heritage night elfs armor .... and ...
    Unrealistic Expectations.

bearing in mind that surely the class that will be announced for D4 will be the Amazon ... well, it will be a total disappointment. and considering that, will announce a game for phones, pet combat .... seriously ?, a game for young children on the mobile?
    Insert "Y'all have phones, right" meme. But seriously, Activision-Blizzard is a company interested in making money. Mobile phone games bring in a LOT of money. Yes, the community here (the avid PC gamers that we are) probably don't want anything to do with mobile phone games BUT if it brings Activision-Blizzard a lot of money so they can continue to work on their IPs without as much bean-counter interference, that's a good thing.

it is unacceptable for a company that I pay every month ...
    Ah the crux of it all, well you do vote with your wallet so unsubscribing is always an option. It's not like anyone is FORCING you to pay Activision-Blizzard. And yeah you know some of those developers have left Activision-Blizzard to make their own thing. See Dreamhaven for instance.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

chucks fuck and suck LOOOL thats actually so funny nice

I don't think the new class in Diablo IV will be Amazon since all classes have two genders and Amazons are strictly female. It's more likely to be Demon Hunter if it's an Archer archetype.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Probably because your expectations are wildy made up fan crap, that havent even slightly been mentioned by blizzard.
    what awaits us today at blizzcon is a total disappointment. and I don't have a phone, to play with it, NO.

the expectations I have are the ones I always have, the ones I want, and that blizzar, with all the money he has, is unable to do, simply because they don't want to do it. they have millions of euros thanks to us, but they don't use them to improve the game, they do nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monom8 View Post
    I don't think the new class in Diablo IV will be Amazon since all classes have two genders and Amazons are strictly female. It's more likely to be Demon Hunter if it's an Archer archetype.
    I hope you are right, but I have read that the game is going to be a nod to diablo2, and that they will surely bring an iconic ranger class, the Amazon. I don't want her, I prefer DH, or Assassin ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you want something doesn't make it any less unrealistic.

Why would you even want most of what you were expecting? Pretty much every single suggestion is hot garbage and completely unnecessary. Thank christ nobody listens to you I guess.

I wonder why people still get irate that the game is not catered to people who only think raiding and m+ matter? Pet battles have been around a long time and the general silliness and frilly dress up transmog suggests it’s designed for young and old etc

p-d.I take this opportunity to remember the terrible problem when choosing a name ... all the names are already taken ...
    Superfluous expectations that exceed what anyone has ever mentioned outside of fan desires.

what awaits us today at blizzcon is a total disappointment. and I don't have a phone, to play with it, NO.

the expectations I have are the ones I always have, the ones I want, and that blizzar, with all the money he has, is unable to do, simply because they don't want to do it. they have millions of euros thanks to us, but they don't use them to improve the game, they do nothing.
    You always expect such grandiose things for a content patch?

for the love of god can ppl stop using the triple ... in every sentence? Or is the article ment to be read by ppl with 1 lung?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    You always expect such grandiose things for a content patch?
    I was going to say that. I mean I have seen patches that add classes in other games, but what he wanted for 9.1 are bigger than an expansion. It makes no bloody sense.

10+ Year Old Account

Have you considered that Wow might not be for you any longer? If you are so upset and/or heartbroken with not getting what you are looking for why do you continue to invest your time and money in their IP? Vote with your wallet good Sir, abandon this wretched place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaqar View Post
    for the love of god can ppl stop using the triple ... in every sentence? Or is the article ment to be read by ppl with 1 lung?
    One lung, I love that... however most of us have two...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

*Me sitting in alone in the corner super excited for everything that was leaked, especially the mobile games, and realizing either I have more fun in life than people or my standards for fun are extremely low which doesn't matter to me anyway because I'm still having fun and am excited.*

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/xrX64b3.png

At least something of value came out of this thread.

Anyway, not sure if the OP is supposed to be a troll or if someone genuinly expected something on the scope of an expansion when Blizzard doesn't have a trackrecord for such plentiful updates. Either way, to say these expectations are unrealistic is the understatement of the decade. While I'm a fan of holding billion dollar companies to higher standards, at the end of the day we have to temper our expectations in history and feasibility, at least the former makes this thread complete and utter nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    *Me sitting in alone in the corner super excited for everything that was leaked, especially the mobile games, and realizing either I have more fun in life than people or my standards for fun are extremely low which doesn't matter to me anyway because I'm still having fun and am excited.*
    Your standards are definitely low .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.