Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's ok. I was expecting something more Nelf-ish, but I play an undead Zandalari so that'd clash like hell.

Also it uses the Itnfernal skeleton as I thought it would lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops, I mean to say Infernal
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I kinda like it but probably would have rather seen something else win. Those massive mounts that you need to dismount to enter places kinda suck

10+ Year Old Account
    People who actually get mad about this are hilarious.

Looks decent, albeit a bit lazy.

Expected, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    I don't know, I kinda like it but probably would have rather seen something else win. Those massive mounts that you need to dismount to enter places kinda suck
    Well yeah, it's a quirky mount. "Wow, we didn't get one of those before."

People mount it up, go "Oh. Kinda cool." Bump into the nearest building and then dismount and never summon it again. I say that as somebody who loves Night Elf stuff, even. I'll stick to something like my Kaldorei Nightsaber, personally.

7+ Year Old Account
    i totally forgot about this, and i don't remember what you have to do to get it

just logged in the time? do you need active game time?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i totally forgot about this, and i don't remember what you have to do to get it

just logged in the time? do you need active game time?
    Buy Shadowlands. I swear there was a set time like, "Before January" but I can't find anything at the moment for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    model looks cool but i wish we had voted for the flying tome. but regardless, yay!
    I have a feeling the Flying tome WAS the one voted for, (I see WAY to many people who wanted this and not the tree.) and Blizzard just told us the tree won because thats what they wanted to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    In hindsight, none of the options were particularly mouthwatering but my pick was the one with the lowest score (the Nerubian) that I feel was in part unpopular because people just made the assumption that it would be a reskinned Nazmir Bloodfeaster and stuck with that.
    Yeah I confess I thought it was going to be that too but upon rereading the description a while back I realized it seems to imply its a ground mount.

One of the reasons I went for the tome was because it would likely be a flyer while none of the others were.

That's awesome! To those complaining it's a free mount. Don't use it if you hate it.

Would've liked book but tree is pretty freaking neato

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Buy Shadowlands. I swear there was a set time like, "Before January" but I can't find anything at the moment for it.
    i already have it, since last year, just don't have active game time

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    If an artist is doing incredibly lazy and uninspired work, I'm going to say so. Am I just supposed to praise everything they do just because they're making something for a game even if that thing is utterly horrendous, lazy, and uninspired?
    Calling him lazy and uninspired is completely different to "he IS a lazy piece of shit". Don't even try downplaying it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    As expected, ugly.
    Gonna use it once and never again.

Should've gone for the tome instead.

It's not art. It's fucking trash. It's also a lazy reskin of the Infernal mounts. Furthermore...

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1307079162142830592

This is what they claimed it would look like and instead we're getting the horrendous mount featured in this thread. Blizzard is probably laughing at us and thanking us for making it possible for them to be exceptionally fucking lazy.
    Hate to break it to you, but the picture in the tweet is fanart.

They haven't released any concept art for any of the mounts.

Formerly known as Arafal

Pass - now that the big dredger with the baby carriage in front mount proposal has been made a giant tree ‘ent’ cutting it ( pun intended)!!

I feel like anyone expecting this to get a unique rig is out of their mind. It was obviously always going to use the infernal skeleton. Just another reason why it should've been the tome. We'll probably only have the treant for a couple of months before flying is unlocked anyway, and it's way too chunky to realistically use it in any meaningful capacity as it won't be able to get through any doorway.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...dowlands-mount
    Once our artists finish making the mount ready to ride, it will be added to the Mount Collection tab in Q1 2021 for every player with Shadowlands activated on their account.
    Doesn't even sound like you have to be subscribed tbh.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    As expected, ugly.
    Gonna use it once and never again.

Should've gone for the tome instead.

Hate to break it to you, but the picture in the tweet is fanart.

They haven't released any concept art for any of the mounts.
    I'm convinced that most people on this site don't actually read because I've already addressed this....twice.

The tome is a rectangle..

This is the absolute fucking garbage people voted on. The WoW community shows democracy sucks.
    And people would say the same thing about the other 2 choices... almost as if it's subjective.

I personally don't get what's interesting with a tome.
    Error 404 - Signature not found