Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Please tell me where I said my opinion is objectively right
    Please tell me how you know I support everything Blizzard (I don't and you could literally see that from this thread)

Most importantly, stop lying
    please tell me where i said my opinon is fact?
    i voiced my opinion, you came in and called it wrong.
    that was the start
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    I am SO confused, did the Kyrian not know that Anduin is still jailed and agreed to meet with him?
    In their defense "No one escapes the Maw" starts to break down when mortals are leaving the Maw in droves, so it's not necessarily unreasonable for them to assume he's OK, especially if there's a faux escape that will be portrayed in game.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Prior to being called Mourneblades, those kinds of weapons were always referred to as Runeblades. This is a holdover from the Death Knight inspiration that can be found in games like D&D. Mourneblade is relatively recent addition.
    It is relatively new yes, but it makes perfect sense. There is no grabbing lore out of nothing here

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    And they're literally only called ""mourneblades"" so Blizzard can go "remember Frostmourne? Remember Arthas? Remember Lich King?" So yes, they're called mourneblades just because of Frostmourne.
    And why is that a bad thing? Appealing to nostalgia is wrong? Because I saw people so many people asking for Classic.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Metzen isn't retired. He started his own studio this year. Which is why he probably won't be around anymore in Blizzard things.

I think the absence of Ion is telling. Might be wishful thinking, but Hight doing the presentation and not Ion might mean something.
    True i forgot that, it seems more like a "something to keep me busy" thing. like an actual hobby studio. Imo anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    please tell me where i said my opinon is fact?
    i voiced my opinion, you came in and called it wrong.
    that was the start
    Did you already forget that you said "refused to consider that your opinion is wrong"? That is you calling yoru opinion right and therefore fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    well hopefully the talents choices are good ones because right now its a boring pick.
    Wouldn't say so. This time we have at least two build types: melee and ranged, just like Amazon. Demon Hunter was almost exclusively ranged.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Metzen isn't retired. He started his own studio this year. Which is why he probably won't be around anymore in Blizzard things.

I think the absence of Ion is telling. Might be wishful thinking, but Hight doing the presentation and not Ion might mean something.
    Yeah i enjoy seeing metzen paint Warhammer minis. Great guy.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You actually have 0 idea what you are talking about.

Metzen is retired. Like he literally only voices thrall now to be nice to the community. Go. Just go.
    What?! Didn't know that! Nope, not at all! Completely oblivious to all of that and I'm definitely not interested in his new gaming company on the side! Nope, none of that, I had no idea! Consider me floored by your knowledge of well known facts!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    uh yeah it is..
    while others are hating everything, you are praising everything. yet you call others out for it, while refusing to even consider your own opinion is wrong.
    come again
    Do you consider that your opinion might be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You said Kingsmourne was dumb
    I said it wasn't that dumb
    You lost your mind

That's what happened

I never said you were wrong until you started saying things that were objectively false
    nah fam.
    i said its dumb.
    you said it isnt.
    i said it is and told u why i think it is.
    then you got mad and started throwing around sentences like "your hate is not based on reality"
    now whos lying?

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

World of Warcraft: What's Next?

Instead they talk on some past memories noone cares about. Is it a What's Next or What was in the past?

They made Anduin almost interesting? At least that's something? Think of the positive!

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post

Instead they talk on some past memories noone cares about. Is it a What's Next or What was in the past?
    Umm, they just announced TBC: Classic. I would say that is what is next.

Just want to know two things. Release date for Diablo ][? And is there any sort of rough idea for a release date on Diablo IV?

Oh yeah, my dream would be WoSC, World of StarCraft, was that announced LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Wouldn't say so. This time we have at least two build types: melee and ranged, just like Amazon. Demon Hunter was almost exclusively ranged.
    my hope for Amazon died today.
    well hopefully the last class is interesting.
    does D4 have a pet class yet?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Final class will most likely be Paladin-type. Assuming we will have only 5 dudes to pick.

well, druid with his wolves.
    whats missing is definitely a necromancer/witchdoc/whatever like that

Im getting mad Reforged vibes from Resurrected

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Update
    12:35 AM - 01:00 AM CET