Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i already have it, since last year, just don't have active game time
    Then you'll get it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...dowlands-mount
    Doesn't even sound like you have to be subscribed tbh.
    It does seem that way, but for some reason I remember a restriction on when you have to have SL by. Maybe it's just when the mount is added.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The tome is a rectangle..
    Excuse me, books are at least two rectangles attached by a thin rectangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The tome is a rectangle..
    An EXCELLENT rectancle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Excuse me, books are at least two rectangles attached by a thin rectangle.
    Shit, you got me..

You know things are bad when they have to use a fucking mount video to hype things up.. And that skeleton seems familiar? Wouldn't be fucking surprised if it is a fucking recycled model again
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Excuse me while I write an essay on why what you want is bad and what I wanted is objectively better.

You guys need a head check.

Man, a lot of people in this thread need to eat a snickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Excuse me while I write an essay on why what you want is bad and what I wanted is objectively better.

You guys need a head check.
    Excuse me while I write an essay on why people discussing things pertaining to the topic at hand are silly and I am intellectually and emotionally superior.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's not art. It's fucking trash. It's also a lazy reskin of the Infernal mounts. Furthermore...
    ANY mount you'd get from this voteshit would of been a reskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    You know things are bad when they have to use a fucking mount video to hype things up.. And that skeleton seems familiar? Wouldn't be fucking surprised if it is a fucking recycled model again
    Of course it does, all the options would of used recycled skeletons for animation purposes. They rarely make new skeletons unless it is for a new expansion or end bosses.

Unless the mount comes with a AH/Vendor/Xmog on it, no one will use it because it's a ground mount.

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    Unless the mount comes with a AH/Vendor/Xmog on it, no one will use it because it's a ground mount.
    someone will use it to hide the mailbox by the AH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's not art. It's fucking trash. It's also a lazy reskin of the Infernal mounts. Furthermore...
    1. I like the mount. Your opinion is not universal nor is it fact.

2. It's not a reskin. A reskin is when you have the same mesh but a different texture. This tree mount likely has the same skeleton but that's not a "reskin" in the same way Akama isn't a "reskinned Tauren" despite having the same skeleton, because the mesh is different. Kindly don't use modeling terms you don't understand.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by SynDethroc View Post
    The Nerubian and the Tome were the two clear choices, and yet somehow we got... this.
    Forgot the nerubian was a choice. Done right think it would have been an amazing mount

Quote Originally Posted by SynDethroc View Post
    The Nerubian and the Tome were the two clear choices, and yet somehow we got... this.
    No body wants to ride the spine of a book, or have yet another spider mount. The tree is badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No body wants to ride the spine of a book, or have yet another spider mount. The tree is badass.
    About the first thing you've said I've ever agreed with lol.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Oh yeah, I would have loved Saber reskin, Basilisk reskin, Swarmer variant or Mage disc reskin far more.
    That's quite ignorant of you

Not to mention that it's natural people choose to ride smaller mounts, since the feeling of speed is higher in comparison to bigger mounts, and they fit everywhere.
    2 weeks into that mount going live and everyone will forget about it - think of Core Hound mount ^^

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Forgot the nerubian was a choice. Done right think it would have been an amazing mount
    The Nerubian choice was of the kind that look like the blood tick. I don't think there is any way they could have made it an amazing mount.

I was sold on the fact the leaves change for each season. That's creative and I look forward to it

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Much better than the night fae covenent mount, taking a cloud serpent and ramming the front 3rd of a horned fox on it, erg I hate it.