Poll: Has #SomeChanges Changed Your Faction Choice?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Will #SomeChanges Impact Your Faction Choice For BC?

So now we know that they are taking the Private Server solution of removing the faction-locked seals. Alliance will get Seal of Blood at level 70, removing the biggest thing that got people to swap off Alliance in BC.

So with that said, has your faction plans for BC Changed? Will you still reroll Horde, or will you just roll forward with your current Alliance toon?

Personally I always planned to reroll Horde, and Pally wasn't my reason to do so, so my plans are unchanged.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

i play both factions, feel no need to restrict to one faction.

The #nochanges crowd will never let #somechanges happen. They will be loud and obnoxious

As someone who primarily plays Alliance this is one change I was really hoping they'd make. Obviously racials will be a major factor for some trying to decide on a faction but this is something that will alleviate some of the faction imbalance that'll occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So now we know that they are taking the Private Server solution of removing the faction-locked seals. Alliance will get Seal of Blood at level 70, removing the biggest thing that got people to swap off Alliance in BC.

So with that said, has your faction plans for BC Changed? Will you still reroll Horde, or will you just roll forward with your current Alliance toon?

Personally I always planned to reroll Horde, and Pally wasn't my reason to do so, so my plans are unchanged.
    im actualy amazed they are doing the seal thing...but ill just play whatever race is the best for what class i decide on,orc for hunter for example seems like an auto pick

Nope, will play whatever faction friends end up rolling on. I have races I like on both factions.