Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    No she isn't. Not after Tyrande became the Night Warrior, at least. She's literally an avatar of Elune.
    Could be. Probably it’s because being horde I really could never stand Tyrande and probably never will, I hope that the NF campaign does not rely entirely on her, having to save her from the Maw was annoying enough.

“You have to atone” my ass, this Druid was parked in Highmounain when Teldrassil was burned, go hunt for a list of involved people besides Sylvanas and don’t annoy me with your retarded vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Giant maw rat boss
    I was going to suggest this glad it was the first response.

Nathanos, either his own fight or as part of the Sylvanas encounter. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jailor gave him a new big body where he is even more snarkier than before.

Helya is likely. She has played an active role within the Maw and has order around the Forsworn, and I doubt that she'll get another raid of her own.

Mueh'zela is still around and was working for the Jailor to send the souls of trolls straight to the Maw, so he could possibly be there aswell.

Ve'nari's cartel could still be active and maybe become a boss fight, though I expect most of the broken stuff will be left for the mega dungeon.

Other irredeemable souls of known characters could always show up. Garrosh may have been send here after Revendreth, Gul'dan is evil enough to warrant his own spot, and maybe Arthas is there which we need to save to give Uther some closure.

Tyrande could become corrupted where she is overextending and falls into a trap. Maybe part of the Sylvanas encounter so we get to fight 2 elf chicks at the same time..

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Nathanos, either his own fight or as part of the Sylvanas encounter. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jailor gave him a new big body where he is even more snarkier than before.

Helya is likely. She has played an active role within the Maw and has order around the Forsworn, and I doubt that she'll get another raid of her own.

Mueh'zela is still around and was working for the Jailor to send the souls of trolls straight to the Maw, so he could possibly be there aswell.

Ve'nari's cartel could still be active and maybe become a boss fight, though I expect most of the broken stuff will be left for the mega dungeon.

Other irredeemable souls of known characters could always show up. Garrosh may have been send here after Revendreth, Gul'dan is evil enough to warrant his own spot, and maybe Arthas is there which we need to save to give Uther some closure.

Tyrande could become corrupted where she is overextending and falls into a trap. Maybe part of the Sylvanas encounter so we get to fight 2 elf chicks at the same time..
    i think we'll see something with tyrande being corrupted or baited into making a mistake closer to the end of the expansion and Elune will be involved. its possible she's already corrupted though and blind with rage or elune is being influenced

i do think it was worth mentioning Ve'nari and Garrosh though i think we'll see more of his cartel then just in the mega dungeon and so i expect to see them in the raid but specifically as people working with the jailor/maw forces. we'll get a Garrosh redemption arc like with Kael'thalas for sure. we'll go from working with the good guys to the bad guys like garrosh and kael helping us save the good guys throughout this expansion

i don't think we'll see nathanos, i think he's had... enough.

5+ Year Old Account
    that big maw dragon we see in the maw intro is going to be a boss 100%

My expectations are that Anduin won't be there. He'll probably be used by the Jailer to invade Ardenweald. I also don't expect Nathrezim to be there, unless it's only one of them. This is because I think they are going to try to rescue Denathrius (as said during Blizzconline, "he might have some friends willing to rescue him"). This would be the perfect time to use Lothraxion and his supposed "alliance" with the light, to manipulate and backstab the naaru guarding Remornia.

I also remember them saying that fans of Ner'zhul are not going to be disappointed, so I expect him to be one of the fights.

I also hope they'll introduce some crazy twist during Sylvanas encounter, similar to Azshara's in the Eternal Palace. That either she or us will learn some terrible truth, akin to the Heart freeing N'zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    I also hope they'll introduce some crazy twist during Sylvanas encounter, similar to Azshara's in the Eternal Palace. That either she or us will learn some terrible truth, akin to the Heart freeing N'zoth.
    i'm all for twists, but given the choice of main chars, i'd rather it involve anduin than sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Remember, we might 'confront' Sylvanus but not fight her. Anduin puppet could be the actual thing we fight on that encounter, even if Sylvanas is involved doesnt necessarily mean we actually fight her.

It wouldnt be implausible to say we beat/free Anduin and together we convince Sylvanas to turn on the Jailer.
    We'll fight her, but not kill her. Pretty sure that much is certain.