Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How much alcohol do you consume?

Personally i enjoy the occasional tripple, double or ipa beers. Lately though its also been during the weeks. Not alot, like one or two, but still its during weekdays.

How much alcohol do you drink day to day (if at all) and has it increased during this COVID period?
    Last edited by Thereturn; 2021-03-01 at 11:17 PM.

None. Anything that has the potential to negatively impact my judgment and decision making capabilities is stuff I avoid.

I don't really keep track. 1-4 bottles soju per week, at the least and maybe some beer.

Before i started losing weight for work, I was drinking every night Love a good buzz and the taste of some delicious alcohol. Now I only drink on Friday nights, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Per day lol? Zero on a daily basis, just binge drinking on the weekend like a good little midwestern boi.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

zero, my family has a bad history with alcohol so staying away from the stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will go weeks to months without drinking anything then there are times where I'll have a couple beers or a glass of wine every night for a few nights in a row.

None really. Maybe once or twice a year I'll have a fancy cocktail, but other than that I don't really care for the taste or effects of alcohol enough to have it in my life on a regular basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing during Covid, and only a handful of times a year in the Before Times from the Long Long Ago.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    None... I don’t drink... just don’t like it... /shrug
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Never been drunk in my whole life. It’s excluded from diet too, considered as unhealthy. Sometimes where there is maybe a very formal dinner then maybe red wine, but that’s happens like once in a year or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to 95-458 (H.R. 1337) I'm legally allowed to brew 200 gallons of wine/beer a year. So .... that much!

Enjoying a nice sparkling wine (14%) made from Anjou pears.

A lot less than used to before the pandemic.

I'm a social drinker, so...I miss the good times.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2021-03-02 at 03:00 AM.

none. Because it could kill me.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Difficult to gauge, sometimes I can go months without taking a single sip of alcohol. Then suddenly I’m binge drinking with people till the sun comes up.
    Mostly a whiskey, vodka or mike’s hard lemonade type of person.

normally just for socials and around 4-5 pints when the football is on for example

Sometimes a beer with coleagues on fridays or a few beers/drinks at birthday parties of friends. If I'm feeling extra posh maybe a bit of rum on rock sugar in my tea on the extra cold days.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not much. Drank a lot for 2 years in university then tappered off slowly in my final years to where I'm at now.

Right now I only drink when I'm around my GF (long distance, stupid covid) and it's not even that much. I'll have a glass or two of wine when shes around for dinner, but normally I skimp out. On vacation though which was a couple times a year it's not uncommon for me to have a few drinks every day while lounging on a beach and stuff.

Just not a huge drinker anymore and typically would rather have something else. Even though I haven't had beer in years, I always think about having some when I routinely eat chicken wings lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't drinked anything with alcohol in last 4 or 5 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Personally i enjoy the occasional tripple, double or ipa beers. Lately though its also been during the weeks. Not alot, like one or two, but still its during weekdays.

How much alcohol do you drink day to day (if at all) and has it increased during this COVID period?
    During the week, I rarely have a drink. Only socially.

On the weekends, I'll have a few, but i'm trying to limit the amount as I went on a run of drinking a 6 or 12 pack over the weekend for a few months. Now, i'm having only a couple if any at all.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.