Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

what the fuck did I just ran into?

so I'm queueing up for the 2 dungeons needed to finish Maldraxxus calling - on normal cause I am trying my best to avoid as much headache as possible. get theater of pain. first boss is already in progress. ok, cool cool cool, I adopt, I jump into healing, boss dies and... tank and dps leave. and then one of them whispers me if I could help them farm just the first boss.

IN LFG RANDOM. are you shitting me?

I guess i shouldn't be surprised at the audacity of some people and their complete disregard for anyone else... and yet. WTF.

could someone at least explain to me what the hell is so damn special about first boss of theater of pain?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    so I'm queueing up for the 2 dungeons needed to finish Maldraxxus calling - on normal cause I am trying my best to avoid as much headache as possible. get theater of pain. first boss is already in progress. ok, cool cool cool, I adopt, I jump into healing, boss dies and... tank and dps leave. and then one of them whispers me if I could help them farm just the first boss.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised at the audacity of some people and their complete disregard for anyone else... and yet. WTF.

could someone at least explain to me what the hell is so damn special about first boss of theater of pain?

thanks
    Memory of the master assassins' mark legendary for rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Memory of the master assassins' mark legendary for rogue.
    I see. thanks. still a shit move, make a goddamn premade instead of wasting people's time IMO.

thanks
    What exactly is the problem? What Audacity are you talking about because i see nothing wrong here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    What exactly is the problem? What Audacity are you talking about because i see nothing wrong here.
    you see nothing wrong with people queueing up for a dungeon, only to leave after first boss? really? NOT using a premade group, no, going into a random groupfinder with NO prior discussion, only to waste time of the other 2 dps and to some degree healer who went in to FINISH the place? really? nothing wrong?

damn....

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    you see nothing wrong with people queueing up for a dungeon, only to leave after first boss? really? NOT using a premade group, no, going into a random groupfinder with NO prior discussion, only to waste time of the other 2 dps and to some degree healer who went in to FINISH the place? really? nothing wrong?

damn....
    so just queue up again, get a new tank and dps and keep going. is it annoying? sure. but it's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    so just queue up again, get a new tank and dps and keep going. is it annoying? sure. but it's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be
    it is when you keep getting the same tank and dps EVEN AFTER ADDING THEM TO your IGNORE LIST.

and then you sit there with the 2 dps after those douches leave, waiting. and waiting. and waiting. meanwhile, dps queues are NOT instant and those two dps when they have to redo their queue? are going to be waiting a lot longer.

last but not least. IT IS STILL NOT JUSTIFIABLE BEHAVIOR. it is STILL A SHIT MOVE on their part.

You are playing a toxic game and not expecting toxicity.

10+ Year Old Account

damn....
    Sure, it's the most annoying thing in the expansion. But not audacious. Blizzard should have never add those legendary items on anything but last bosses.

Yeah, Shadowlands has been full of assholes leaving when they do/don't get their legendary.

It would have been so much better if legendary memories had dropped only off the last bosses. That way the folks would have to sit through the whole dungeon.

here's the thing. you want them to make an lfg group which they definitely won't get at this point. they would end up wasting tons of time and waste a lot of peoples time doing this. so both methods involve dickhead moves. but using the automated system means the random people they get really only have to wait a minute or two to fill (though i have heard que times for lfg and lfr are skyrocketing due to the exodus). so actually, what you want is more of a dick move.

so overall, blizz creating this problem in the first place and not fixing it upon seeing the problem should be blamed. they made raid legendaries 100% drops. why haven't they changed dungeon drops yet? people have been doing this since week 1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ya its a pain in the ass. I never want to go back into theater again.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    here's the thing. you want them to make an lfg group which they definitely won't get at this point. they would end up wasting tons of time and waste a lot of peoples time doing this. so both methods involve dickhead moves. but using the automated system means the random people they get really only have to wait a minute or two to fill (though i have heard que times for lfg and lfr are skyrocketing due to the exodus). so actually, what you want is more of a dick move.

so overall, blizz creating this problem in the first place and not fixing it upon seeing the problem should be blamed. they made raid legendaries 100% drops. why haven't they changed dungeon drops yet? people have been doing this since week 1.
    oh wow. me wanting to be able to queue up for a dungeon and DO A FULL dungeon.. is a dick move. holy fuckballs. me wanting to use group finder as intended is a dick move and then consistently repeatedly stranding of people... is somehow ok?

I... don't even have words anymore.

and yes I agree with other comments that blizzard shouldn't have put legendaries on anything other then last boss.

It's comments like these that show how the WoW community has become toxic. Joining a random group through matchmaking then leaving after the first boss then having the nerve to ask the healer to carry you when they're not even on your server is just a trash move.

See this all the time, it’s a shit move blizzard knows is a problem but yet still put stuff on first bosses lol

15+ Year Old Account
    While I fully understand the annoyance of such people, I think you need to ask yourself if it's worth getting so worked up about. I'm in no way justifying their behavior, just to be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    so just queue up again,
    Takes 20 minutes per attempt ... my solution was to use heroic for the weeklies, because normal is what they use for farming memories.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

so I'm queueing up for the 2 dungeons needed to finish Maldraxxus calling
    this is your problem...who tf does dungeons to do callings instead of 3 WQ and like 2 random treasures, especially if you want to avoid "headache"

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Sure, it's the most annoying thing in the expansion. But not audacious. Blizzard should have never add those legendary items on anything but last bosses.
    Yeah, they didn't learn their lessons from the BFA dungeon world quests. People would complete them, then drop out, leaving their group high and dry. They had to hotfix the quests to require the end boss dead to complete.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krasuss View Post
    this is your problem...who tf does dungeons to do callings instead of 3 WQ and like 2 random treasures, especially if you want to avoid "headache"
    When the calling requires either a dungeon or elite world quest that he may have done already to complete?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

other than the fact that your comment is fucking retarded? If you have to ask you're too stupid to talk to.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-03-04 at 07:17 AM.