Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    you see nothing wrong with people queueing up for a dungeon, only to leave after first boss? really? NOT using a premade group, no, going into a random groupfinder with NO prior discussion, only to waste time of the other 2 dps and to some degree healer who went in to FINISH the place? really? nothing wrong?

damn....
    I'm curious, how long did it take to replace the rogue that left? 3 seconds? 4? Did you maybe break a world record and reach 2 digits?

Quote Originally Posted by Krasuss View Post
    this is your problem...who tf does dungeons to do callings instead of 3 WQ and like 2 random treasures, especially if you want to avoid "headache"
    already been answered bellow but please reread my post VERY carefully. there is only ONE type of calling that requires one of the 2 specific dungeons (or a world quest, which while i did not finish before IS a tedious headache)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    While I fully understand the annoyance of such people, I think you need to ask yourself if it's worth getting so worked up about. I'm in no way justifying their behavior, just to be clear.
    to be honest, what got me far more annoyed is the amount of people here actualy defending their actions. I WAS annoyed at the hutzpa of dropping group on me and then coming around and whispering me to help them farm that one boss. I don't know you, why would I help you AFTER you inconvenienced me and 2 other people with so much as a single word of warning? but that people actualy think its perfectly normal and ok and people who want to finish the dungeon are in a wrong? that is just... I'm honestly still processing THAT.

I don't like grouping for these world quests mainly because of the phasing issues (I THINK they are related to warmode?) and doing them solo is tedious. but looks like doing the other requirement for them is even worse O_O awesome design decisions from Blizzard, here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I'm curious, how long did it take to replace the rogue that left? 3 seconds? 4? Did you maybe break a world record and reach 2 digits?
    I don't know becasue after waiting for 10 minutes with the other two dps left in a group, I gave up and dropped group. cause you know if you paid attention rogue AND tank left.

You'd think Blizzard learned their lesson with dungeon quests from the Garrison inn in WoD. Those were eventually changed to need a kill on last boss in addition to picking up the items because people kept leaving dungeons mid run.

Just change all legendaries to drop from the last boss in the dungeon and this problem is essentially fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

15+ Year Old Account
    I fully understand your frustration at people defending this rogue and tank's actions, I don't agree with them one bit. However I'd just try to accept that you're going to meet idiots in the game, and most definitely will meet people disagreeing with you on fan forums like this (if it's not to just try and annoy you further). And as you and others have said, Blizzard are partly to blame for this for having memories drop from non-last bosses. You'd think they'd have learnt their lesson from previous expansions...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Yeah, Shadowlands has been full of assholes leaving when they do/don't get their legendary.

It would have been so much better if legendary memories had dropped only off the last bosses. That way the folks would have to sit through the whole dungeon.
    I mean they should still do that. If they do choose to leave after the first boss then imo they should get a 2 hour debuff to teach them not to be so damn inconsiderate.

- - - Updated - - -

already been answered bellow but please reread my post VERY carefully. there is only ONE type of calling that requires one of the 2 specific dungeons (or a world quest, which while i did not finish before IS a tedious headache)

to be honest, what got me far more annoyed is the amount of people here actualy defending their actions. I WAS annoyed at the hutzpa of dropping group on me and then coming around and whispering me to help them farm that one boss. I don't know you, why would I help you AFTER you inconvenienced me and 2 other people with so much as a single word of warning? but that people actualy think its perfectly normal and ok and people who want to finish the dungeon are in a wrong? that is just... I'm honestly still processing THAT.

I don't like grouping for these world quests mainly because of the phasing issues (I THINK they are related to warmode?) and doing them solo is tedious. but looks like doing the other requirement for them is even worse O_O awesome design decisions from Blizzard, here.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know becasue after waiting for 10 minutes with the other two dps left in a group, I gave up and dropped group. cause you know if you paid attention rogue AND tank left.
    There's this addon i really suggest you get called Global Ignore list.. It makes your ignore list limitless and it syncs them with your alts if you have any so you don't have to ignore the same person again on another character. Doesn't keep people out of your groups but it does warn you if they're in your group.

Boy you would love leading a raid pug, where that happens almost every boss. THAT forum tantrum would be a site to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    You are playing a toxic game and not expecting toxicity.
    we just use that word for anything now, don't we? any minor annoyance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    we just use that word for anything now, don't we? any minor annoyance.
    No, Dastreus is just being a pina.

you see nothing wrong with people queueing up for a dungeon, only to leave after first boss? really? NOT using a premade group, no, going into a random groupfinder with NO prior discussion, only to waste time of the other 2 dps and to some degree healer who went in to FINISH the place? really? nothing wrong?

damn....
    I see. So you think you are allowed to tell people how to play the game? If you want to complete a dungeon how about you make a premade. The queue is for randoms. It is not there for you to dictate to others on how to play the game. The audacity you have to even suggest that people have to stay for the whole dungeon, without prior conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I see. So you think you are allowed to tell people how to play the game? If you want to complete a dungeon how about you make a premade. The queue is for randoms. It is not there for you to dictate to others on how to play the game. The audacity you have to even suggest that people have to stay for the whole dungeon, without prior conversation.
    This is a super toxic statement. Expecting people to stay for a whole dungeon that they queued in for isn't dictating at all. Stop promoting toxic behavior in the game. If you queue up for a dungeon, you should finish it. Otherwise, Blizzard should give players the leaver debuff if they bounce any time before the last boss.

Well it seems that they are doing what blizzard asked them to.
    Farming the first boss.
    If Blizzard didn't want that they would not have done the same think people complained about in previous expansions.
    I mean unless they are completely retarded.

I too have people leaving my groups after 1st boss of ToP specially tanks not sure why

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    While I fully understand the annoyance of such people, I think you need to ask yourself if it's worth getting so worked up about. I'm in no way justifying their behavior, just to be clear.
    Anything that is bad is worth getting worked up over until humanity learns to act like altruistic vulcans.

The conduit for druid legendary thrashing is on first boss. And before you think their actions are so bad, maybe consider how stupid it is that i had to run the dungeon 38 times for that conduit to drop, leaving after first boss each time. Like HELL am i doing a full clear each time when the group gets a prio on a tank over everyone else the moment i leave.

Ppl have to adapt to dumb implementations.

1. Your goal is to complete the dungeon
    2. Their goal is to farm the first boss

You might notice there is only a marginal overlapping of your goals, yet you have the audacity to claim your goal is superior to theirs.

If you want to get mad at someone then complain to Blizzard about putting notable loot on bosses that are not tied to the completion of the dungeon, although they already knew from the past that this will lead to such frustrating situations (and surprisingly was hotfixed then, but not changed now).

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    This is a super toxic statement. Expecting people to stay for a whole dungeon that they queued in for isn't dictating at all. Stop promoting toxic behavior in the game. If you queue up for a dungeon, you should finish it. Otherwise, Blizzard should give players the leaver debuff if they bounce any time before the last boss.
    This is a super toxic statement. Feeling entitled that people should play in a particular way is extremely, super toxic.
    It should be noted that leaving a dungeon after the first boss is killed doesn't give you any deserter debuff, so the poster I am quoting is trying to guilt-shame the player-base to follow his head rules, not Blizzard's rules.

OP while complaining, you culd've found 10 tanks. Also, I call bullshit on you waiting 10 minutes, as when someone leaves your dungeon party you get placed in priority queue. No way you waited 10 min. If you actually did, just do heroic - it is as easy as normal but you won't wait at all.

Sorry, I just fail to see the problem, them leaving cost you waaay less time than coming here to crya and it wasn't m+. Get off your horse, you are not that important.

Also, they are as dumb as you, farming normal for legendaries... When the chance on mythic or mythic plus is almost 100%.

That's why Blizzard should move all legendary drops to last bossses in dungeons.
    I did the same thing with 1st boss in one of the Revendreth instances and do not feel bad in any way.

damn....
    nothign wrong because system will fill up those positions in like 60 seconds. unless you play at really odd hours.

also tip for future - you should have qued only for plaguefall because there groups entirely skip first 2 bosses making it 5 minutes dungeon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Anything that is bad is worth getting worked up over until humanity learns to act like altruistic vulcans.
    NGL, altruism kind of sucks.