Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Wandering Ancient Mount Now Available

Overwatch PachiMarchi Challenge - March 9-22

Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes - March 9, 2021

Patch 9.0.5 Valor Points System

Wandering Ancient Mount Now Available
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Last year we collaborated with our World of Warcraft communities across the globe to create a new mount to gift all players with Shadowlands activated on their account. After receiving hundreds of thousands of votes, the Wandering Ancient came out on top! Watch the magic behind creating this mount set to make its way to eligible players in Q1 of 2021.

Not all ancients are interested in war or lore, some just want to travel the world! This arboreal nomad has traveled to many places and with each passing season embraces change, both in scenery and in the foliage atop its branches.

Ready to Ride

Interested in seeing how the Wandering Ancient developed from sketch to rideable mount? Watch the magic behind creating this arboreal nomad.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice, time to log in and claim mine.

then go back to FFXIV

nice, time to re-sub, claim mine, and unsub again!

when is it coming out?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and obligatory

I'm surprised it flies as well as it does.

how do you become eligible? 6 month sub?

10+ Year Old Account
    greatest argument against democracy since the 2019 election

You DON'T have to resubscribe. Just log into a low level toon and you can claim it. Just logged into a level 5, not subbed, and got it.

I love there's a few different mount specials and that it changes each season. Great mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    how do you become eligible? 6 month sub?
    Just buy Shadowlands.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I too can confirm no need to sub. I just logged in to my lvl 1 name holding toon and it got the Mount to add to the collection.

Good as I'm still having fun with FFXIV

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    What a horrible terrible delay the community had to endure in order for horrible ActiBli$$ to release the mount they most obviously paid dearly for and wasn't free additional content at all! Poor poor manbabies are we, we had to wait a whole part of a SINGLE DAY additional! The nerve of ActiBli$$ being human instead of perfect beings to better deliver the also immaculate community their precious little things RIGHT NOW as well as the pony that Gho$tcrawler promised them many years ago but never delivered!

A terrible much bemoaned delay THAT ended up being...

I don't know whether I should laugh or despair for the future of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having fun with FFXIV as well.

Staring at the download going about 200KBPS and wondering why SE can't have game data stream while you play. and also wondering when Starlink is coming out where I live cause "Country Folk don't need high speed internet when they got SHEEP!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I love there's a few different mount specials and that it changes each season. Great mount.

Just buy Shadowlands.
    My sub expired at Christmas. Despite having Shadowlands I did not get the mount on my lvl20 nameholder..

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    My sub expired at Christmas. Despite having Shadowlands I did not get the mount on my lvl20 nameholder..
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...mount/898488/9
    The Wandering Ancient mount is being granted procedurally to all players who have purchased Shadowlands on their account. The process is taking some time to work through them all.

Thank you for your patience!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Just have to log in then, no need to visit Ardenweald and do something fun and memorable to receive it? Ok, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I'm having fun with FFXIV as well.

Staring at the download going about 200KBPS and wondering why SE can't have game data stream while you play. and also wondering when Starlink is coming out where I live cause "Country Folk don't need high speed internet when they got SHEEP!"
    Go feed your sheep while waiting.

I like how they treat this thing like a huge content or something... but is just another mount, lol.
    It is cool looking, unique model and whatever... but nobody will care in literally 2 days.

Charity mounts have exactly 0 value. The whole point of earning mounts is to have something other people don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Charity mounts have exactly 0 value. The whole point of earning mounts is to have something other people don't.
    What a stupid take. Grow up, not everything needs to be prestigious to hold value. More so, no one cares if this thing holds any value, it's just supposed to look neat, it doesn't need to be exclusive for that you begrudging elitist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    What a stupid take. Grow up, not everything needs to be prestigious to hold value. More so, no one cares if this thing holds any value, it's just supposed to look neat, it doesn't need to be exclusive for that you begrudging elitist.
    Man Blizzard can't win against people like those really.. I mean if they put mounts in their ingame shop people like him will whine about it and then when they put a free mount ingame then he will whine again....

Did they forget to add it to EU servers?