Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Your opinion isn't stupid because it doesn't align with mine. Your opinion is stupid because it's a stupid opinion. That is hard to grasp because your lil excuse is a perfect deflection for a 3rd grader's debating club, but really, your opinion is just stupid.

This thing isn't exclusive therefor it's worthless is really just a dumb opinion. Air isn't exclusive, we should probably just do without that. Gosh, I love me my 4th grader's debating club intelligence.
    Well... i am speechless.
    Will not even argue anymore with that perfect logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Well... i am speechless.
    Will not even argue anymore with that perfect logic.
    Dude, it’s not the every opinion stands because “it’s my opinion”.

Earth is not flat even if you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Dude, it’s not the every opinion stands because “it’s my opinion”.

Earth is not flat even if you think it is.
    I like to collect X mount because...
    - Person A: completionism - i want them all!
    - Person B: the one not much people got and i am soo proud of that hard achievement!
    - Person C: i like how it looks and don't care it is for free!
    - Person D: i got unused $$ on my account so i can afford it!
    ^^^^^
    These are opinions.
    There are no 'stupid' or 'good' ones.

Earth is round.
    ^^^^^
    This is general, indisputable truth.

Do you see the difference?

Won't even bother subbing just to get the mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing against the mount just that there is already a shit ton of them and you would most likely just use it once or twice like all the rest.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Charity mounts have exactly 0 value. The whole point of earning mounts is to have something other people don't.
    For many (and I hope most, I still ave faith in humanity) people the point of earning mounts is to add to their collection and, hopefully, enjoy the aesthetics. Why would it matter to an adult whether other people have it as well?

15+ Year Old Account
    So it's not out in EU yet? I saw it in the mounts tab but it was locked.
    Pretty cool that it changes with the seasons

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Or the most lame, depending on your preferences.

By far most lame.
    Nah, I believe the caterpillar was the lamest.

Not avaiable in europe?

Glad to hear you don't have to sub to get it. Surprised honestly, but glad. Would be way too scummy (and blizz like) for them to require you to sub for it. Time to install game, claim it, uninstall, and go back to a game that respects my time - FF XIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Blizz should really have said this in the original announcement instead of saying "Now Available". can guarantee they'll be flooded with needless tickets complaining about not receiving it, most of which could be avoided with better communication

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Charity mounts have exactly 0 value. The whole point of earning mounts is to have something other people don't.
    I thought it was to move faster and look cool doing it. Arbitrary exclusivity is for money making and needless division.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    nice, time to re-sub, claim mine, and unsub again!
    Congrats, you turned it into a store mount (for yourself)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Who would have thought that the great and mighty treants of wc3 would be reduced to mere mounts. It's a sad say. On that note, I want a dryad mount

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    All the mounts on the list were lame. This was like the least lame.
    I was for the Nerubian, but this. None of the mounts were particularly exciting and this one was the most 'out there.'

The most sour grapey people seem to be the ones that wanted cat variant #32421

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    What a horrible terrible delay the community had to endure in order for horrible ActiBli$$ to release the mount they most obviously paid dearly for and wasn't free additional content at all! Poor poor manbabies are we, we had to wait a whole part of a SINGLE DAY additional! The nerve of ActiBli$$ being human instead of perfect beings to better deliver the also immaculate community their precious little things RIGHT NOW as well as the pony that Gho$tcrawler promised them many years ago but never delivered!

A terrible much bemoaned delay THAT ended up being...

I don't know whether I should laugh or despair for the future of the world.
    LOL!

I just saw headlines that the mount was going to be delayed, didn't bother to read further, but saw that there was an IMMENSE reaction so figured it'd be delayed by months...

Came back and it was available, the delay was in hours, not months... This community has a collection of the most entitled bunch of manchildren to be found anywhere.

There wasn't even any voting for which mount was going to be selected. Blizzard already made the decision that this was going to be the mount by default because they had already changed the original model that was planned for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    There wasn't even any voting for which mount was going to be selected. Blizzard already made the decision that this was going to be the mount by default because they had already changed the original model that was planned for it.
    You're sure able to say this like it's 100% a fact. You have anything to back this up?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of which arse did you pull that out? lol
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Stating an opinion as a fact doesn't make it any closer to being a fact. Just so we are clear about that.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You DON'T have to resubscribe. Just log into a low level toon and you can claim it. Just logged into a level 5, not subbed, and got it.
    You do have to buy Shadowlands.