Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    So somehow, you know that Graeham is scum, and that Cereal is town?

Could you at least quote the posts that tipped you off?
    test test test test

problem is clairy wanted us to lynch him to get info could that be his wincon anther thing is grae pretty sure just threw the towel in with 3 infractions possibly so wont matter anyways also my point from before why would i give clairy what he wants if i can just lynch grae in the first place?

this isn't hard to understand

Post LI
    @Graeham will likely not die from infractions unless there are other things at play. @Bwonsamdi the Dead hit three and someone else left the game.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-15 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Games are played for fun and it's consistently sucking the fun out of it.

You yourself like to hide behind being lynched/night killed early and complain when you get pressure/votes but then don't extend others in the same situation the favour...
    i just play the game if im killed early so be it i tend to live til end game tho is that my fault no? idk how im hiding behind being lynched early or a nightkill honestly its whatever the games meant to be rng and fun i dont complain if i get a vt or trp or scum role i just come in and play to my best abuility i also did say my vote on you was a joke but how your acting now how can you exspect me to move it?

VALLL, my take on Cereal is personal, I think he's amazing and deserves everything good because he's sooooooooooooooo incredible this game. Mega involved, I would eat val's ears if Cereal flips evil

My info on Grae is what I have, it's not my own opinion.

Games are played for fun and it's consistently sucking the fun out of it.

You yourself like to hide behind being lynched/night killed early and complain when you get pressure/votes but then don't extend others in the same situation the favour...
    But if he has what he believes to be true information on you then how is that "sucking the fun" out of the game? That's literally the game. You can either come with an argument as to why we shouldn't lynch you, or you can tell us what you are. I do not believe Foxxi would make a rule about not being able to claim under legitimate pressure.

I was killed on N1 during the Batman game and despite that got pressured early for no reason in the game following that with the added frustration of being a mason with a buddy who was effectively missing in action to the point where I had to claim in order to save him.

You can paint it as 'childish' or 'petty' or whatever. I really don't care.

You guys need to suffer some consequences for behaviour that drives people away from these games.

When I'VE ALREADY PROPOSED to be lynched so that my info will be revealed, all of you claimed that I was trolling

now that I wanna lynch grae to prove myself, then it's also wrong.

How am I supposed to deal with this? keep any important info to myself?

the batman game its not your fault that the doctor didnt protect you instead of herself xD

I was killed on N1 during the Batman game and despite that got pressured early for no reason in the game following that with the added frustration of being a mason with a buddy who was effectively missing in action to the point where I had to claim in order to save him.

You guys need to suffer some consequences for behaviour that drives people away from these games.
    You claimed as the Batman and we needed to kill you to confirm our fake RCs, it was literally the most obvious NK of all time. You expected to claim as BATMAN and live through the night?

i also feel your pain from last game with the missing buddy you know how annoying it was to be the only vocal town ?

Post LII

Thou claimed to be Batman the cop. What else did thee expect would happen? Thou were chosen because of that claim.

And yes thou got pressure the next game but thou were not lynched. Thou were killed on N2 after thy claim of masons in a game that lasted all of 3 days.

Yes thou absolutely get pressure early on especially with jokes about thee not claiming. But that is how Cereal interprets them. As jokes.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-13 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You claimed as the Batman and we needed to kill you to confirm our fake RCs, it was literally the most obvious NK of all time. You expected to claim as BATMAN and live through the night?
    It's not the night kill that bothers me.

It's the lack of consistency to the gentleman's agreement surrounding people who get lynched/night killed early.

you werent d1'd so i dont see why your whineing

It's not really 'whining'. Just expressing frustration in response to the hypocrisy and consistently being pressured/voted on.

last game wasnt n2 and this game we had a special d5 that i count as d1 which we were all dead and now its magically d1.5 so idk how much the gentlemans code works not to mention if your scum and ppl figure it out i doubt any1 is gunna let you live i mean mercy has been lynched for less in previous games

3+ Year Old Account
    I think I was killed on D1 too on the Batman game. I didn't really know wtf was going on so I just laughed it off
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Probably a case of the straw that broke the camel's back, I guess...but still. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not the night kill that bothers me.

It's the lack of consistency to the gentleman's agreement surrounding people who get lynched/night killed early.
    You didn't get lynched or NK'd d/n1 last game though, so I'm not seeing the problem.

On top of that last game was fucking awful and nearly everyone that participated should feel ashamed.