10+ Year Old Account
    increíble. he terminado de jugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

unvote

this is not lookin good for town

The question is whether it's Unseelie doing it, or a third party player?

I'm inclined to think Cereal is responsible. He's been stringing people along for a while now...

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I'm inclined to think Cereal is responsible. He's been stringing people along for a while now...
    idk but its really frustrating as if the ppl that cant vote are seelie the games gunna get lost real fast if town cant lynch proper ppl we will just keep mislynching and getting nk'd

all we can hope is that if sum1 is taking thier voting away lynching them will give it all back... talk about frustrating

Post CCXCVI

Sigh. Cereal has already met his wincon. He has no skin in this fight. But seriously. Look at it logically. The ability to remove votes apparently permanently. What side dost thou genuinely think has that ability?

Plus Cereal already explained what his ability was.

7+ Year Old Account
    unvote

So it appears that once someone loses their vote it's either for multiple days or permanent. I'm struggling to see how that would be balanced from a mod perspective. The only solutions I came up with are that the vote loss was in lieu of the NK's the first two nights or there is a drawback to using it like having to apply it to a team member as well. I guess there's a third solution that it is a 3rd party and their wincon is to silence a particular named character.

Well, silencing a flute would make sense I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    unvote

So it appears that once someone loses their vote it's either for multiple days or permanent. I'm struggling to see how that would be balanced from a mod perspective. The only solutions I came up with are that the vote loss was in lieu of the NK's the first two nights or there is a drawback to using it like having to apply it to a team member as well. I guess there's a third solution that it is a 3rd party and their wincon is to silence a particular named character.
    Post CCXCVII

The game started with 19 players including @foxximcleod. That is a lot of players to not have a secondary kill source. Is the removal of voting that secondary kill source in essence? Pure speculation but from a mod perspective it makes sense.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-18 at 03:01 PM.

Still, Cereal has supposedly 'won' but is still part of the game. I'm inclined to think that, much like Foxxi, we need to find his true name in order to lynch him. Maybe?

Unvote
    Vote: King Oberon

Somebody try that, please.

...and someone else try voting for Puck, since Shiro dropped that name earlier.

Still, Cereal has supposedly 'won' but is still part of the game. I'm inclined to think that, much like Foxxi, we need to find his true name in order to lynch him. Maybe?

Unvote
    Vote: King Oberon

Somebody try that, please.

...and someone else try voting for Puck, since Shiro dropped that name earlier.
    Post CCXCVIII

Or. And hear Cereal out. Someone just needs to actually vote on him who has a vote. Like he has said twice now.

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    I think Cereal is Puck.
    Is "Puck" a generic fairy name? Because thus far there is no indication that this game riffing any pop culture franchises or anything. It seems to be all generic fairy names.

But it seems that Graeham voting for Puck worked was counted as a vote for Cereal, so it seems that Cereal wasn't memeing, and that voting for a player's true name lets you get around the bizzare "vote not counted" limitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Krayzy is not who I was expecting as a target. With so many claimed roles that could hinder a NK I would expect scum to try and take one of them out first. I just browsed though his posts and nothing jumped out at me so a couple of ideas come to mind:
    I see it as scum hunting for possible cops. The claimed roles like Bwonsamdi or Graeham are known to NOT be the cop. Therefore, that narrows the list of suspects by process of elimination. So killing people besides them increasing the likelihood of hitting a cop role, if it exists.

Also, Krayzy was laying back, and the scum know he isn't a part of their team, so that could have been interpreted by scum as a player who has a strong role and doesn't want to make themselves a target by drawing attention to themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

vote Puck

Post CCXCIX

He has won. Thou are wasting effort in the wrong place

But hey. Thou do thou.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can see why Lora might have been silenced. With the innocent child confirm they are going to end game. So scum have to either NK or figure a way to deal with them. Silencing removes the vote so if final 3 is Lora, Town, and Scum it's a tie since Town/Scum will just vote each other and scum wins. If Lora gets frustrated and quits participating it takes out the language issue as a bonus, although that has only helped scum since I'm betting I'm not the only one who hasn't translated all of their posts. I really should go back though and make a Lora Doc of all of their posts translated....

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're mixed up Val. Cereal voted for Graeham and that was counted. None of Graehams votes have counted so far today, player names or the "real names" he's trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

But it seems that Graeham voting for Puck worked was counted as a vote for Cereal, so it seems that Cereal wasn't memeing, and that voting for a player's true name lets you get around the bizzare "vote not counted" limitation.
    Post CCC

This never happened by the way :P

- - - Updated - - -
    @Val the Moofia Boss

Puck is a character from a Shakespeare play.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    He has won. Thou are wasting effort in the wrong place
    Yet, again, you're still part of the game...

10+ Year Old Account
    mi nombre es Bathar the Brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie. soy un hada inocente.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Yet, again, you're still part of the game...
    Post CCCI

Sure. Cereal can still play, post, and try to be helpful. But the fact that two town members presumably can’t vote and another is dead, Cereal thinks thou have other problems than a glorified vanilla neutral to deal with :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    mi nombre es Bathar the Brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie. soy un hada inocente.
    Infraction: Special rule #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    mi nombre es Bathar the Brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie. soy un hada inocente. mi nombre es bathar el brownie.