Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

i genuinely hate this game as it is

i don't even wanna describe why. fuck the pvp developers for the game. fuck pvp boosters and fuck blizzard for allowing them to ruin the game for the rest of the players.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

What seems to be the problem?

3+ Year Old Account
    get good first i guess

i tell you the problem

Fighting 40k+ health boosters on 1000+ whatever rating.
    Forgot the exact number because i quit (for now)

Play something else then, I doubt you're pulling a paycheck for logging into WoW.

You've shown up in several different posts i've clicked on this morning just crying about Blizzard and the game. I doubt you even still play. What are you doing here? It's Masochistic at this point. There has to be something better to do at 11AM on a Saturday than complain

5+ Year Old Account
    Good goooood let the hate flow through you

To be frank there has always been fully geared people at low ratings

It has always been a pain when trying to gear up an alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    You've shown up in several different posts i've clicked on this morning just crying about Blizzard and the game. I doubt you even still play. What are you doing here? It's Masochistic at this point. There has to be something better to do at 11AM on a Saturday than complain
    you are mistaken on 3 different fronts in one sentence but i guess it is a habit at this stage of your life. let me correct :

1) i've never shown up on any topics today, let alone this week. it is actually pretty easy to check the latest posts of any forum user for a not - that - intellectual being.

2) it is 18:10 at where i live. it may be surprsing to you that not everyone is living in the good old murrica. i know, shocking.

3) yes, i still play the game and name of the toon is Altrius - Emeriss EU.

on topic : did i say fuck this game ? yes, FUCK THIS GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    i don't even wanna describe why. fuck the pvp developers for the game. fuck pvp boosters and fuck blizzard for allowing them to ruin the game for the rest of the players.
    Then the solution is easy, just stop playing and move on to another game you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    3) yes, i still play the game and name of the toon is Altrius - Emeriss EU.

on topic : did i say fuck this game ? yes, FUCK THIS GAME.
    Then please, stop playing the game.

I dont get why people do stuff they hate and dont enjoy. Oo

Gear needs to be irrelevant in pvp, templates were the right direction to go down

First off,you're right about boosters,they've been a bane upon the game in all of its aspects for way too long now.

Secondly,you really should try finding other games. You don't have to just drop right away,but try out other games on the side,you might find something you enjoy enough to drop WoW for

Then be an adult and do something else with your time and money.

Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    Gear needs to be irrelevant in pvp, templates were the right direction to go down
    Why not have both?just have 2 different modes for rated pvp,one with templates one without

And as to op's booster thing...i get that it can feel annoying....but what do you want blizzard to do? baning boosting would be a bit draconian,its a service people buy with ingame currency,people selling their services...its a core mmo concept

also enforcing such a thing would be very difficult

also git gud :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Then be an adult and do something else with your time and money.

Geez.
    i don't like the state of the pvp scene atm and i am using my right to rant about whatever i feel like it. how about you go bark to another tree if the converstaion / venting / crying doesn't interest you ?

on topic : give us solo queue in the form of :

1) no way to abuse the system. you absolutely queue alone and there is no way to time the clicking shit in order to jump into same group as in tbc arenas. ( yes, arena abusing is an age old problem in this god forsaken game )

2) completely independent rating from 2v2 and 3v3.

3) higher rating requirements for current tresholds, such as 1.5k - 1.7k - 1.9k instead of 1.4 - 1.6 - 1.8 why ? because i reckon it would be easier to climb the ratings that way because you will only encounter players at your gear - talent - luck - skill rating. fair game is fair.

4) no gladiator mount. it must remain exclusive to 3v3 because it is close to impossible ( or it should be ) to boost a keyboard turner to 2.4k+ ratings on 3v3. ofcourse you can boost a guy who is hard stuck at 2.2k but it is not the same and i don't think i need to explain why.

5) give us solo queue for rated bgs as well. because, simply , why not ?

Yeah...no. PvP participation was at all time low in Legion. No matter the complaints on these forums, most players want that carrot on a stick, and by that i mean LOOT.

They should reduce the ilvl gap and increase conquest gain from wins, for sure. But templates? Never again.

I agree with you 100% But the problem is, the participation #'s disagree with both of us, unfortunately. Pvp participation #s dropped significantly during Legion, arguably the lowest participation #s in pvp in WOW's history. The main reasons for this: progression and rewards. During BFA if you looked into RBGs groups in LFG you'd find maybe 4-6 groups on a good day and 2 of which happened to be carries for gold. In SL, because Blizzard attached rating to gear progression and great rewards with honor towards the vault as well as animae, the # of RBG groups on a good day have gone up TENFOLD.

In fairness, Blizzard implemented the template system in Legion in perhaps the worst possible way. It lacked transparency and took away about 80% of the customiztion in pvp. Idk what the right answer is, although I do have quite a few ideas.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you hate the game so much why are you playing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, we the actual-Blizzard-developers-masquerading-as-know-nothing-MMOChampion-posters have been found out! This thread is directed at us but not on the official WoW forums. He's on to us!